*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

+10
ukVandal
speedhound1-WYD-
ivandobsky
Orford
Jevski
kopite73
bullyhouse
deano-uk
Fuggut
soldierofharcore
14 posters

Go down

New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG  Empty New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Post by soldierofharcore Wed 3 Nov - 9:39:12

EA’s set to drop the bass on Friday after confirming it will reveal an all-new Battlefield game.

The news was dropped by Easy, the lot behind Battlfield Heroes, and its GM Ben Cousins.

Cousins was keen to stress the game was not – repeat, not – Battlefield 3, however.

“Flying to London later today to show a new, unannounced #Battlefield game to the press. News goes public on Friday. (NOT #BF3)“

Whatever it is, it’s not going to be called Battlefield Assault anyways.

“Just to confirm – I am NOT going to London to announce any game called ‘Battlefield Assault’. That is just a URL EA picked up.”

And if you think it’s going to be a console port of Heroes, wrong again. Cousins says the title is “completely new.”

So there. It’s not Battlefield 3 – it’s reveal will come shortly, it seems – but a new Battlefield it is.

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG  Empty Re: New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Post by Fuggut Wed 3 Nov - 11:06:47

w...what does he mean its not b-battlefield t-three :(
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG  Empty Re: New Battlefield to be announced on Friday OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Post by soldierofharcore Wed 3 Nov - 11:07:38

I've got a beta key for BF3 w00t w00t

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 3 Nov - 11:09:43

I got to do usability testing at Team 17 which was fun :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by deano-uk Wed 3 Nov - 16:25:31

ah but is going to be another bad company 2 which is crap, basically counter strike in bf form
deano-uk
deano-uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Wed 3 Nov - 17:10:40

sounds cool, lets see what it brings!
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 10:57:00

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 11:00:58

Looks like a remake of BF2 considering the map on the screenshots :D I hope the graphics are awesome cos i'd love a BF2 game that looks sweeeeet :3 Excitedness! :D

I'm happy cos when im in college people are like "Oh this exclusive game to the PS3 is out" and im a PC gamer, so knowing this game is exclusive to PC and it looks awesome I like DIce more now :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 5 Nov - 12:44:50

yipee i signed up for the beta .

looks like karkand in reverse lol but with bc2 graphics on the solders
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 12:50:20

Same :p
Signed up too.
End of the month the beta w00t

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Fri 5 Nov - 18:22:13

good times ahead!!!!!!!!!! at last!
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Fri 5 Nov - 23:15:34

Anything else than PR 1.0 retail, cant get my blood boiling
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Fri 5 Nov - 23:33:43

Dont get to excited its play for free, so unless your gonna "BUY" new kit and unlocks you will be stuck with the basic crap and get pwned by kids with more pocket money than what I have left in the bank after paying all my bills each month.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Fri 5 Nov - 23:50:11

LOL Orf, you cynical barsteward! king
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 23:56:09

Orford wrote:Dont get to excited its play for free, so unless your gonna "BUY" new kit and unlocks you will be stuck with the basic crap and get pwned by kids with more pocket money than what I have left in the bank after paying all my bills each month.
They can spend their money on the game if they want, I will still kick their asses :p

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 6 Nov - 0:17:49

What Orford said basically, no compnay in their right mind will make a game for free without some catch xD But still it looks preeeeettttyyyy sweet imo :D I wants, Gimmie!... Also Give Cataclysm and BF3 D:
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Sat 6 Nov - 1:49:39

erm...

vanilla version. 3 or whatever Vs. PR

no contest

and the idea of buying weapons and s**t makes me laugh, silly EA games (bunch of cretins)

much lols at this rubbish, the future of PC gaming lays squarely in the hands of the PC gaming community, these big publishing houses have had their hour and they've blown it, long live all the modders out there that actually give a s**t as opposed to EA, Activision etc etc (who i bet have never gamed in there boring little executive little brown nosed lives)

Bf3, lol, what a joke

speed

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Sat 6 Nov - 6:04:01

who wants to spend hours guarding a f*****g tree????????? its just a game, not f*****g real life!!!!!!

join the f*****g army if you wanna do it properly.

rant over.. grrr
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Sat 6 Nov - 9:32:06

Well if you have read the article you could see that micro transction will keep it a live, just battlefield heroes.

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sat 6 Nov - 9:54:12

bullyhouse wrote:who wants to spend hours guarding a f*****g tree????????? its just a game,:

i cant even guard trees any more bully cos they make me lag sooooooooo much must be there magic powers f**in up my i7 and zilion megs of ram cant handle leafs no more lol .

bring back deltaforce task force dagger ... in fact im of to game to see if i can get an old copy
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Sat 6 Nov - 10:01:44

Hahaha, so many money for ram and cpu and you can't play it LOL

I can play every game unless the laggy ones for everyone ... Like Yamilia ...

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sat 6 Nov - 10:10:54

yes me too thats the only one realy and iron ridge some times and who mentioned anythin about money :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Sat 6 Nov - 10:14:42

Me ?

Na it's just so much money for a cpu and ram.
Overkill ?

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sat 6 Nov - 11:51:27

Its not for Kop as he is the Northwest of England Backhand freebie champion 4 years in a row. He is almost a fookin jippo.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Sat 6 Nov - 11:52:35

Haha nice :)

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deano-uk Mon 8 Nov - 22:01:47

Its not for Kop as he is the Northwest of England Backhand freebie champion 4 years in a row. He is almost a fookin jippo.

ha love this statement and for the record callin sum1 a jippo is harsh man even for a scouser lol

edit just read my comm and no disrespect btw
deano-uk
deano-uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Tue 9 Nov - 10:22:15

Yawn!!

Signed up for the Beta but don't hold out much hope for it being anything worth playing.

It's the BC2 part which will f**k it up.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 9 Nov - 15:54:48

Speedhound's comment wraps it all up in 1 tight little ball ( like kops ) peace
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 23 Nov - 15:52:22

So is it something along the lines of vBF on BC2 engine? :wtf:
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 23 Nov - 19:03:56

Err, Well, yes?
Also, the theme music was also the original track for BF2, in an old E3 Trailer
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0 Wed 8 Dec - 9:50:56

Orford wrote:Dont get to excited its play for free, so unless your gonna "BUY" new kit and unlocks you will be stuck with the basic crap and get pwned by kids with more pocket money than what I have left in the bank after paying all my bills each month.
bugger...im back on earth
Zer0
Zer0
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down