*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Parts, Extra's. Thing you might need.

+8
Bang2Rights
ukVandal
Snippers
kopite73
stuntmanSLim
deadly22sniper
devilhawk
Mad-Mike
12 posters

Go down

PC Parts, Extra's. Thing you might need. Empty Re: PC Parts, Extra's. Thing you might need.

Post by devilhawk Thu 21 Jan - 16:34:36

your missing the best one mate

http://www.scan.co.uk/

devilhawk

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

PC Parts, Extra's. Thing you might need. Empty Re: PC Parts, Extra's. Thing you might need.

Post by Mad-Mike Thu 21 Jan - 23:01:54

Cheers m8, never heard of that 1 b4.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Fri 22 Jan - 0:20:34

Sticky?
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by stuntmanSLim Wed 27 Jan - 14:39:24

Tesco own brand thick sliced loaf- 47 pence. 10 scones 33 pence.

http://picnica.ciao.com/uk/21256598.jpg

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/25/024425.jpg :lol!:

i got 20 scones , luv em :afro: happy

stuntmanSLim

Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Wed 27 Jan - 15:00:35

yes i went to tesco shopping with wife thought i would get the cheep larger for £15 pound she said we ment to be saving............. then on the bloody cosmetics isle she put face cream in for £15 half price .......... i said we ment to be saving ......... she said it make's me look nice for you................i said a crate of larger will make you look nice aswell ........................
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Wed 27 Jan - 16:01:20

Off topic much lols slim and kop ??????

devilhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 27 Jan - 16:12:08

Actually the topic says "Thing you might need." And well quite franky we do need food Razz, and without it how are you gonna be playing your PC games?

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Wed 27 Jan - 16:54:10

LMAO @ Kop

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Wed 27 Jan - 17:02:05

ukVandal wrote:LMAO @ Kop

Hell yeah! happy

Bang2Rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 27 Jan - 17:09:54

It says PC, Part and thing u mite need, meaning send links to computer parts....
nt anything else lmao
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 27 Jan - 18:07:00

That is what you intended it to say, but everything is open to interpretation Razz

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 27 Jan - 21:45:24

Well I thought you might of been clever enough to know what I was on about, Hence the links I posted :D
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Wed 27 Jan - 21:55:07

gona cleean up this thread and leave it for info only for recomended PC parts and not cheep bread. LOL

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Wed 27 Jan - 21:56:25

Not sure how this one is compared to the others but I got my video card for $50, 30.90 GBP, or 35.52 euro

( so no one had to do the conversions)

http://www.outletpc.com/
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Thu 28 Jan - 16:56:51

un4givenL0g1c wrote:Not sure how this one is compared to the others but I got my video card for $50, 30.90 GBP, or 35.52 euro

( so no one had to do the conversions)

http://www.outletpc.com/

Good to see its back on topic, ty logic
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Sun 29 Aug - 18:39:09

kopite73 wrote:yes i went to tesco shopping with wife thought i would get the cheep larger for £15 pound she said we ment to be saving............. then on the bloody cosmetics isle she put face cream in for £15 half price .......... i said we ment to be saving ......... she said it make's me look nice for you................i said a crate of larger will make you look nice aswell ........................

We've got a HERO :D

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Sun 29 Aug - 21:31:46

Sleeping on the couch tonight ? :D
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down