wow look at the graphics on that looks a bit tricky but a nice game for mick ;-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wow look at the graphics on that looks a bit tricky but a nice game for mick ;-)

Post by kopite73 on Thu 7 Jan - 15:11:58

kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: wow look at the graphics on that looks a bit tricky but a nice game for mick ;-)

Post by Shug06 on Thu 7 Jan - 15:50:30

That was mental! I wouldn't know my up form my down in that, you'd really want to be good at spacial thinking. It would probably wreck me head after a week of being killed!!!!! affraid
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: wow look at the graphics on that looks a bit tricky but a nice game for mick ;-)

Post by ukVandal on Thu 7 Jan - 16:01:33

That looks fkn awesome

Voilà!

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so letme simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me..

"V"

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford on Thu 7 Jan - 16:31:34

No bunny hopping in that one.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c on Thu 7 Jan - 21:05:12

I'm with Shugs I wouldn't know wtf would be happening.

*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse on Fri 8 Jan - 7:40:57

looks llike halo in space with better graphics!!

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg on Fri 8 Jan - 11:07:32

like the space part in crysis, trippy stuff
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco on Fri 8 Jan - 12:57:16

woooo looking cool
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort on Mon 22 Feb - 20:49:11

I have it. I accidently bought the clan pack for 15 euros on the Steam sales instead of the normal 60. I already gave the keys to a couple of my nearest E-friends and snippers. So don't ask if I stil have one left.

You only get one gun to use in the game but that's fine by me. It makes the game feel more realistic and gives every one a better chanche. Though the gun supports a 2 shot to the torso sniper mode but it is very hard to use even while standing stil on something.

I picked the gameplay up from the getgo and killed a lot of people.
But as always after a few days people get good enough and starting giving my ass to me on a plate.

I remember seeing the enemy taking over a point so I decided to go in stealth mode and float inside a cave. 2 enemies thought I was a dead body and flew right past me. I gave them a couple of tank shots and watched happily as how they floated towards outer space.

You can't fly out of bounds because of a micreorite storm or whatever which can be used to your advantage by shooting Impulse grenades at enemies in stealth mode.

They released 4 new maps which I have yet to play but I have my scedule filled on weekends with Stalker in the morning (BSOD), PR at noon and afternoon afterwards followed with a game of taking over the world in Empire: Total War (Or PR)
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top