*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling

4 posters

Go down

Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling Empty Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling

Post by atom9 Thu 17 Oct - 21:52:24

Hello NwA

I would like to report the player: czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling me in the kiowa.

Server: NwA UK Reality
Time: Oct. 17th 2013 ; 22:30 (GMT + 1)

Whats happened:

We played Karbala and I opened a squad at 1:30. czeslaw333 also tried to get cas but I was faster Wink, so he joined the Striker squad. Everything fine so far.
But later I think it was the 2nd cache in factory I started to fly a bit lower and using my MG in the kiowa because I was out of hydras, and started to kill enemies with it. But I got a aa lock, so I left the area to the south. I passed the striker and I got shot down by czeslaw333 Teamkills plan=b atom9[CH]. Watch screenshot.

Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling 1l93

Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling 5loi

I'm 100% sure it was intentional. After I respawned with a angry face, I asked him why did you teamkill me and he answerd: You shot at me and I shot back. Thats one of the best answers ever heard. I'm sure that I didnt shoot intentionally on him, probably I hitted unfortunately the area around the striker.

There was no admin online and I wasnt able to report it so I reported it here. I hope you will read my report and see you on the battlefield.
atom9
atom9

Registration date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling Empty Re: Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling

Post by Delta Thu 17 Oct - 22:26:22

I'll grab the BR file and have a look at it tomorrow
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling Empty Re: Report czeslaw333 for intentional teamkilling

Post by TheBeanie Fri 18 Oct - 4:12:56

Delta... even if nothing comes of this I think we should keep an eye on him as im sure ive seen him misbehaving before.

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 18 Oct - 6:01:06

yes beanie I too have seen atom misbehaving lots of times too ill keep an eye on him ...
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeanie Fri 18 Oct - 6:08:49

Yep I didnt realise who the other party is... Both can be bad at times.

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down