*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is going on? Please read admins.

4 posters

Go down

what is going on? Please read admins. Empty what is going on? Please read admins.

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 14:19:29

Guys, I said I was sorry for saying that, and after I got baned for 180 min , I played again, and I have learned about my mistake, and now when I was going to join your server I was BANNED? why did you guys ban me when I said I was sorry and the admins has readed my topic, and didnt do anything? but today you guys banned me? Did I say more wrong things yesterday after I said "arbeid Marcht Frei" ? please unban me because I just learned after 180 min ban to not say racist or jokes about things that can insult people. Thanks for me and hope you guys understand. I am a positive PR player but I was not in the mood of playing yesterday because of the PRTA server kicked me for no reason because I was CAS and some people told them that I crashed a chopper but I didnt crash, I got shot down by APC and the admins there didnt let me explain before kicking me out. I got really mad after that. I said to them that this server has alot better admins, and I did just say " arbeid march frei" one time, I did not get any warning of ban, please give me a chanse let me play again and behave. I am playing PR everytime and NWA server everyday, 1 month of ban is like living in hell for me. I beg you NWA admins, I will behave. THanks for me once again.

kennet9613

Registration date : 2011-11-26

Back to top Go down

what is going on? Please read admins. Empty Re: what is going on? Please read admins.

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 14:23:50

Please dont lock the topic so I can answer because many here is lying about me, or hate me. Like the guys in the PRTA server.

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

what is going on? Please read admins. Empty Re: what is going on? Please read admins.

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 14:25:55

And I dont have any other server to play, Please guys, I am getting crazy like s**t now!

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 14:31:46

Btw, When I played an another server for 2 weeks ago, then I was in a german squad too, and when I said "arbeid march frei" just for fun when we were digging fob and stuff, then we they just laughed and took it on the funny why, so banning people for saying a word that may be funny and insult people should not be allowed, and I didnt know that they were going to get insulted, because some other germans just laughed when I said it, because it is funny when you say "arbeid marcht frei" and digging fob because you are working for freedom. But you guys take this too serious , so I wont and never say it again.

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Sat 4 May - 14:39:45

Dude lay off the sugar....

Somebody will reply to you in due time, just give them a chance atleast.
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 15:12:00

I gonna buy some time now playing PRTA.

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sat 4 May - 15:24:52

Right kenn, if you had read the last post on your ban you would see what is happening. You are banned for 1 month, if you cannot work out why saying that would mean you get banned then this will give you some time to think about what is appropriate and what is not appropriate to say to people (if you need a hint, what you said is NOT appropriate).
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 16:57:04

There is alot of people that is saying things that is NOT appropriate, somebody do mistakes, and they get a new chanse. I did 1 mistake yesterday, only 1, and I got banned for it, no 2nd chance. I said 100 times that I am sorry, because I have said "arbeit march frei" alot of times everywhere, also here in Norway we dont take it so seriously like the germans do, but I did a stupid mistake yesterday saying it to a german squad, and I have now think about it how stupid I was for saying it. I have learned my lessons, it dosent take 30 days to think about this, it only takes hours, because I am so sad because I cant play my favorite server, and the word I say is the reason. So I blame myself. Now I need to wait 29 days to play our server, Do you really think that people is thinking about this all these days? just because of 1 mistake? No!, they dont. I got school and work to do, but in the rest time I am playing this. But anyway, I have calmed down now and to people reading this " Do not be racist in games, and dont insult others because you are on a computer, Be yourself " Thanks for me again, see ya in PR

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sat 4 May - 17:58:21

look kenn I'm being nice here, normally that kind of stuff would give you a permanent ban that I wouldn't lift, the 29 days is so you value your time and don't do it again when you come back.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Sat 4 May - 20:36:15

And while that month may be a living hell for you, it is to teach you a lesson. Saying that in the real world might just get you stabbed if you say it to the wrong person. The rules are the rules. And all actions have consequences. You, unfortunately have to now deal with yours. Again, luckily, it was only a month and not permanent like such statements usually are.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kennet9613 Sat 4 May - 23:58:22

Thanks guys for giving me 1 month and not a perm, perm ban is the worst word I ever know , it is banned from my mind :D

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Sun 5 May - 4:23:46

It isn't so much as the words are banned, but the phrase is. But just like the swastika, since 'Arbeid Macht Frei' was posted over concentration camps ... well... it will forever now be a taboo phrase. You need to be careful with things that you say. Remember this piece of advice: If you think it might offend someone, don't say it.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kennet9613 Sun 5 May - 14:17:13

I read you Crenshaw, wont say stupid things again.

-KENNMAISTER2010

kennet9613

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down