*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arma Dogfights

2 posters

Go down

Arma Dogfights Empty Arma Dogfights

Post by P-koustrup Sun 17 Feb - 11:38:38

Hey all.

I have a small (4-5 persons) event planed for tonight (19:00 danish time, so i belive that is 18:00 uk), and depending on if the server has been updated, (+ mcc is on) will i be using the nwa server. if this happens will you all ofcause be welcome :)

We will start with some simple dogfights, - you start in the air, and you are to shoot down anyone else. - be advised that my guys have never sit inside a cockpit do if you are an experincsed dogfighter, please take it easy :)

When we have had some fun, killing each other, will we be moving on to some small air missions.

- remember this will only happen if the server has been updated. - i will keep you updated :)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Arma Dogfights Empty Re: Arma Dogfights

Post by Jay Scott Sun 17 Feb - 13:54:56

Am in if it gets sorted. Sounds good fun!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Sun 17 Feb - 14:25:14

Just need to get my hands on Snippers :) - or someone else who can upload a mod to the server :)
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Sun 17 Feb - 17:11:34

Not sure MCC is gonna make it on. but i see that we have som OK maps for doing some air stuff. so just jump on ts, and lets have some fun around 18:00 - as i said before. i do have some new guys comming along, who will most likely have no idear on how to fly... if you can, see if you can identify them, and dont shoot them down all the time :) hehe
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down