*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October)

+5
deadly22sniper
Jay Scott
Chris_Kampfgurke
kerrermanisNL
[301]Flap32
9 posters

Go down

Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October) Empty Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October)

Post by [301]Flap32 Wed 26 Sep - 20:02:55

SUP' LADS !?
(yeah i'm a douchbag like that)

So so so... you guys made us want to play Armed Assault again and that's a good thing!
For few years 301 has been developping their own co-op mission or modifying old ones to our preferences (generaly way more "boring" (read hardcore) and with a lot of storytelling behind it.)

We have decided to blow the dirt off a very old one but very nice one : Paradise Lost.

The pitch : You are a Seal team detached to pakistan and you arrive at a civilian airport trying to keep a low profile, you don't know your mission for the moment but you are almost sure it's linked to that press guy who was taken hostage few days ago.
The mission will unfold step by step and the whole thing is about the feeling you get while playing it.

We are designing this for 10 players as follow : 2 fireteam of 4 and a sniper/spotter group. BUT we can add 2 more slots if we feel the need.
I feel like we might have 4 or 5 301. So we could do as follow : 4 301 fireteam, 4 NwA fireteam and the sniper/spotter being a mixt unit (that would be fun Razz)

ANYHOES! (yes any-whores)
I'd like to keep a slot for Snippers since he helped us with scripts he deserves to have a reserved slot.

As usual first one answering will be first served. (but keep answering because we might add slots Razz)
The meeting is at 2030 french hour.

[301]Flap32

Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October) Empty Re: Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October)

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 26 Sep - 20:58:28

And when is this next wednesday?
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October) Empty Re: Wednsday lulz with the 301! (3 October)

Post by [301]Flap32 Wed 26 Sep - 21:04:38

Yup :)

[301]Flap32

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Wed 26 Sep - 21:15:41

I'm soooooo up for it!
Sniper if possible.
Otherwise spotter or SEAL would be ok too, but i'd prefer first :D

3rd October is national day of unity in germany, so a day off for me. Anytime you like!
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 26 Sep - 21:19:51

IN!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 26 Sep - 21:23:20

I'm up for this btw!
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 26 Sep - 21:36:15

Maybe. I'm interested, but so tired at the moment. Will know by the weekend.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnScholten Wed 26 Sep - 22:40:43

I am in, and Birka is, and snippers. And oh yeah, My whole family.

JohnScholten

Registration date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 27 Sep - 0:11:03

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Thu 27 Sep - 2:11:57

GET ON FUKING MUMBLE MEDIC.!!!!

no but seriously, wtf is he doing? ill be doing rollie pollie down that hill head first if them bullets where that close to me, plus WTF is he shooting at?
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Thu 27 Sep - 7:01:43

Smurf_cfc wrote:GET ON FUKING MUMBLE MEDIC.!!!!
lol.
That was an intense video. To add some perspective, this is from the source:
No rounds penetrated his body armor, and he made it home with no
permanent injuries. This happened in Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
*READ* From the cameraman:
"I got a hit a total of 4 times. My helmet cam died and i made it down
the mountain on my own. I was also hit in the side of my helmet and my
eye pro was shot off of my face. We were doing overwatch on the village
to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill
with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by
machine gun fire. I didn't start the video until a few mins into the
firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so
my squad could get to safety."

"A round struck the tube by my
hand of the 203 grenade launcher which knocked it out of my hands. When I
picked the rifle back up it was still functional but the grenade
launcher tube had a nice sized 7.62 cal bullet hole in it and was
rendered useless."
I will not be able to make it to the match. Don't forget to post screen shots and videos of the mission.

Zach

Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by [301]Flap32 Sun 30 Sep - 11:47:14

Birka, Smurf, snipper? You guys in? :)

[301]Flap32

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 30 Sep - 17:35:29

I should be there.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Mon 1 Oct - 2:46:19

Put me on the reserves list, Should be able to come but if your full up already i can sit on the sidelines incase somebody does a no-show
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by [301]Flap32 Wed 3 Oct - 23:17:34

Post specificf feedback here.
:)

[301]Flap32

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 4 Oct - 18:15:21

I'm sorry I didn't make it.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 4 Oct - 18:27:23

I wanted to attend but didn't fancy being a spotter. Sorry I also didn't attend!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Thu 4 Oct - 20:53:41

Had a great time Pierre! As I mentioned in the debrief, if you iron out the bugs and get rid of the set view distance it would be perfect! Let me know when you finish it (again Razz ) I deffo want to play it again!
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 4 Oct - 22:24:11

Jay Scott wrote:I wanted to attend but didn't fancy being a spotter. Sorry I also didn't attend!

i had [301]com_kiefer as spotter, you would've been a part of the assaulting team... roles were not determined til start. Neutral

Killer, i had a ton of fun, a great mission allready. you asked for feedback, here it is.

technical suggestions:
- fix insert and exfill Wink Razz
- "Takeoff" option for the trans MI-8 only for the team leader (also makes him a required slot)
- getting out of choppers can be scripted as automaticly on touchdown, saves lot of trouble gettin all out.

suggestions to add up the feeling of the mission (requires lots of work i suggest, do what you like with it):
- insert with MI-8 should be chinook, blackhawk or merlin (UN-chopper, more realism)
- insert should land at "camp branca" (ofc occupied by UN) trans to embassy would be the SUVs (should solve the logical problem with the no-fly-zone)
- to enforce the progress of the mission you'll should set it close before dawn (most likely to be the best assaut time, watches get sleepy, coldest and therefor the most uncomfortable time for the enemy)
- to get a little more "spice" in, you might add one or two inurgent technicals or/and ZU-23 urals.
- LZ surprise can easily be double or tripple size :D

i might add more when i remeber them lol
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 4 Oct - 22:26:07

You should of told me then you noobie! But tbh I was having waaay to much fun on Archer with Kop. Two Scousers in an LAV on that map is DANGEROUS DUDE!

xD
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Fri 5 Oct - 19:26:03

Chris_Kampfgurke wrote:- insert with MI-8 should be chinook, blackhawk or merlin (UN-chopper, more realism)

UN forces use all sorts of equipment. Neutral
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down