*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NwA* Battlefield 2 players only

+7
Impulsive*Play3r
ukVandal
Mad-Mike
Orford
Daze
fatal_error.be
kopite73
11 posters

Go down

*NwA* Battlefield 2 players only Empty *NwA* Battlefield 2 players only

Post by kopite73 Thu 11 Jun - 9:24:32

Guys

can those of us who do play battlefield please come on to team speak, we understand that people like to play on other servers which we all do, but at least if you come in to team speak we could either decide to play together on another server, start our own server or even just say i am on another with my mates and stay in a different chanel we can set these up easily.

there is no problem its just most night there are about 7 members on according to bf2 tracker yet it seems people all by them selfs. If you want to play lone wolf thats fine , but if we get to gether in ts im sure we will enjoy the game more, dont be shy of TS plus there are a lot more guys in ts now playing PR come say hi to them they dont bite then just move channel.

So all come back on and lets not be shy to our PR cousins ( Yes Orford has lots of cousins :pirat: )

Kopite73

ps no one seen my nice new shiny rank 🐘
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

*NwA* Battlefield 2 players only Empty Re: *NwA* Battlefield 2 players only

Post by fatal_error.be Thu 11 Jun - 9:39:22

dude i know the problem bf2 is starting to get old

its going to take alle members to get servers running

for me i realy don't like pr so if i don't see members in ts or on the forum i play IO/ore fook my pc up :lol!:
fatal_error.be
fatal_error.be
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Thu 11 Jun - 11:08:26

i too have been guilty of that kenny look on forum see only 6 guys in PR team speak and go and play by my self for an hour so maybe we should all try again and just sit in ts even if not on the server thats fine but atleast we could all play together .

Lol just booked a holiday for tomorro so i am off to wales for weekend . ill be back sunday night but you lot carryon as we said lol in ts
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Thu 11 Jun - 16:57:22

Agreed we need to commit to our servers this goes for all members. I will not pay for an empty server/s anymore, any you would think that members would like to come in TS and say hi
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Thu 11 Jun - 20:01:10

Good point Kop lets at least keep the banter going on TS and meet up for games., Although I did venture back in to the BF2 server last night.
I missed you Kop you must of been out feeding the sheep and chickens well thats the only reason I`d got to wales every week end if i had some farm fettish. :lol!:

Had to get you back for this one "( Yes Orford has lots of cousins )" although I think you ment NUZ he`s the one from the deep south. no offence NUZ i know your good for a laugh."

Orford
Orford
Orford

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Thu 11 Jun - 22:18:41

ill come no probs, but i dont like normal BF2 anymore ive been playing PR since 0.5 version so im addicted to that,
when im in the mood ill try play some normal bf2 but only with NwA :D ill play just for use Razz

btw wt does this clan think we play more of?

BF2
PR
?
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 12 Jun - 8:51:05

tbh

the guy in the carava next door grows great skunk,

the woman in the cafe has great tits and bends over when serving brekfast ,

and the kids leave me alone just wish this vodfone mobile was quick enough for bf2 lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Fri 12 Jun - 11:15:25

At the mo PR is getting the most action.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Impulsive*Play3r Fri 12 Jun - 14:31:46

ukVandal wrote:At the mo PR is getting the most action.
can you blame the members tho or the mod? its so beutiful its like a different game on the same engine. btw i think the map rotation needs to be changed m8, a few times the server emptied out because of some maps. theres more Insurgency maps the AAS, most like AAS im sure.

Impulsive*Play3r

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Fri 12 Jun - 17:13:30

i might play it more if i wasnt always an AK47 toting arab! :lol!:
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Fri 12 Jun - 17:41:32

I like playing BF2, but when it's an air map I end up as a statistic for some guy's next rank! That's why I like PR, if you've a good team and each squad is tactical, it's like a perfect game of golf. Oh yeah, I seem to end up as a raghead an awful lot lately too. I do prefer AAS myself, but play Insurgency just to have a laugh with the guy's on my squad. Nothing like a molitov cocktail and a suicidal slant!!!! Twisted Evil
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NUZ001 Sat 13 Jun - 15:19:54

Orford wrote:Good point Kop lets at least keep the banter going on TS and meet up for games., Although I did venture back in to the BF2 server last night.
I missed you Kop you must of been out feeding the sheep and chickens well thats the only reason I`d got to wales every week end if i had some farm fettish. :lol!:

Had to get you back for this one "( Yes Orford has lots of cousins )" although I think you ment NUZ he`s the one from the deep south. no offence NUZ i know your good for a laugh."
LEAVE MY SISTER BAARBRAA ALONE YOU WANKER!!!! mad :lol!:
NUZ001
NUZ001
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Impulsive*Play3r Sat 13 Jun - 15:42:46

Shug06 wrote:I like playing BF2, but when it's an air map I end up as a statistic for some guy's next rank! That's why I like PR, if you've a good team and each squad is tactical, it's like a perfect game of golf. Oh yeah, I seem to end up as a raghead an awful lot lately too. I do prefer AAS myself, but play Insurgency just to have a laugh with the guy's on my squad. Nothing like a molitov cocktail and a suicidal slant!!!! Twisted Evil
oh yes, AAS is brilliant, its a shame it is'nt on alot on the server :( first time i went in the Mog-31 on Kashran Desert, in combat, man its so easy and awesome to fly, 1 rocket and your fucked, good job you can go upto 4thousand feet :D

Impulsive*Play3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 14 Jun - 12:28:31

LOL @ NUZ.

what i think about 2142. = to many hackers.
BF2 = to many hackers.
PR = easy to spot hackers they stick out like a sore thumb as they run round playing it like it was BF2 all fast pasted and running round corners getting instant head shots.

Ive only flown on the training server so its all new to me.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sun 14 Jun - 12:45:30

Lol the clue was in the FOR BF2 Players only

gone bit off topic this lol

thanks for the comments from the pr guys but it was simply just to say come in ts the old bf2 members and start playing to gether was not aimed at the pr peps. scratch 👅 bounce
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Sun 14 Jun - 12:48:57

sems we dont have a bf2 sever now! (understandable) but a shame..
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sun 14 Jun - 13:20:21

We do still have a BF2 server bully but I am afraid the lack of commitment from over 3/4 of *NwA* is the reason BF2 never runs anymore mate. Its a shame but it is only those members that can make a difference. Ironically it is pontless even posting here because the peeps who dont come to the server dont come to the forums either.

I do feel bad because I spend all my time in PR but I have played nowt but BF2 for the past 2-1/2 years and am at the point were I am completly sick to death of it.

Sry to take ur post even further of topic Kop.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sun 14 Jun - 15:13:13

[quote="Impulsive*Play3r"]
ukVandal wrote:btw i think the map rotation needs to be changed m8, a few times the server emptied out because of some maps. theres more Insurgency maps the AAS, most like AAS im sure.

I love insurgency maps its a good laugh on them but if u do get rid of some insurg maps please leave al basrah on :D
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Sun 14 Jun - 15:28:07

bullyhouse wrote:sems we dont have a bf2 sever now! (understandable) but a shame..

It would help if ppl idle in the server but no 1 can be arsed........(i have just looked at tracker again our server is running warlord there is 1 member in there....and there is other members playing in other random servers I rest my case)
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Impulsive*Play3r Sun 14 Jun - 16:19:45

hope im not interrupting or going to piss anyone of here, thought i'd just say my piece and go back home in my shell.

You must understand that people have been playing Battlefield2 for so long day and day out, its getting to the point where they see the same stuff happening over and over again, theres no more experience and the fun has most likely gone from the game. With a new mod for the game on the same engine it opens all doors, new gameplay experience, definatly new ways of playing but not only that a major challenge on your hands, so many objectives, so many things to do, its more of a strategy game then normal battlefield2.

thats about players interest above, now to the members that do play battlefield2, i don't personaly know them but i hope im on the right track here when i say this. When they go onto battlefield2 they look forward to going right into the action which excludes idling in a server to get it started, lack of interests and commitment should i say, i had a server myself when i ran my community, it was very hard to get it started, time and time again you would remind them to help get it started, but the fact of the matter is this.

Servers that have been running for so long in battlefield2 has catched the battlefield2 community's eyes and clans eyes, therefor the majority of players go on big servers where they know the admins, or they know the admins are cool and relaxed, most find themselves when they go on a clans server the rules are not to their taste or they just don't want the hassle of ending up being banned because they are skilled, its just not worth it, its a losing battle in bf2, alot of people stick to 1 or 2 servers these days as they know they are safe, they know there surroundings of players who they talk to from time to time in the server, it is a losing battle.

ok im going back in my shell now

Impulsive*Play3r

Back to top Go down

Post by TwitchyFIN Sun 14 Jun - 16:35:06

i would have my char on the server idling for 24/7 if i could but i dont know what the f**k is problem here i cant get my game working on the net.. -.- thats why i havent been on for so long.. even ts doesnt work here ;/ i know it works bad at my house but here it wont work at all.. :(
TwitchyFIN
TwitchyFIN

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Sun 14 Jun - 22:17:23

It is hard to idle in a server, when you been at work all day you just wanna get on and have some games. I think people would idle in the servers if they knew it would lead to something, but that means people turninging up, joining ts and doing their bit. the problem is everyone is at different stages when it comes to bf2 or Pr. Thats just the way it is. some people have done everything they need to on bf2 and want something else, others are still chasing those points on bf2. At the end of the day theres enough clan members to get all the severs going if they want. I dont mind jumping from bf2 to PR then to bf2 again if it means getting either bf2 or PR servers going. Its been said before and will probably get said again.... If people turn up on TS then we could probably get this all organised. It would also help if clan members checked the forums regular!

peace...
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Mon 15 Jun - 6:45:57

Impulsive*Play3r wrote:hope im not interrupting or going to piss anyone of here, thought i'd just say my piece and go back home in my shell.

You must understand that people have been playing Battlefield2 for so long day and day out, its getting to the point where they see the same stuff happening over and over again, theres no more experience and the fun has most likely gone from the game. With a new mod for the game on the same engine it opens all doors, new gameplay experience, definatly new ways of playing but not only that a major challenge on your hands, so many objectives, so many things to do, its more of a strategy game then normal battlefield2.

thats about players interest above, now to the members that do play battlefield2, i don't personaly know them but i hope im on the right track here when i say this. When they go onto battlefield2 they look forward to going right into the action which excludes idling in a server to get it started, lack of interests and commitment should i say, i had a server myself when i ran my community, it was very hard to get it started, time and time again you would remind them to help get it started, but the fact of the matter is this.

Servers that have been running for so long in battlefield2 has catched the battlefield2 community's eyes and clans eyes, therefor the majority of players go on big servers where they know the admins, or they know the admins are cool and relaxed, most find themselves when they go on a clans server the rules are not to their taste or they just don't want the hassle of ending up being banned because they are skilled, its just not worth it, its a losing battle in bf2, alot of people stick to 1 or 2 servers these days as they know they are safe, they know there surroundings of players who they talk to from time to time in the server, it is a losing battle.

you are missing the point mate;

if the members playing bf2 played in our vanilla server instead ov random other servers if would run fine. There is sometimes 4-10 ppl playing this would kick any server off.

Thats all i have to say in this thread now i will shut up :D
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 15 Jun - 10:22:49

Ok this has done the trick lot more in ts over weekend and its made its point thanks for all ya input

LOCKED.
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down