*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a problem, i fixed a problem!

5 posters

Go down

I had a problem, i fixed a problem! Empty I had a problem, i fixed a problem!

Post by Naytdawg Fri 5 Aug - 15:59:06

SO i finally got some time to play with my rigs

thought hmm lets push eyefinity, but before i did i noticed i had screen tearing in youtube movies, played with some settings thought nothing of it

installed oblivion purly for teh lulz, loaded it up in my eyefuinity setup, and had some really noticable tearing (horizontal lines flickering)

got on the old google

changed catalyst control to latest drivers

over clocked and under clocked my card

even took off my cpu overclock

nothing worked

then i read about a program called D3Doverider - because the ati control center only forces vsync on in open GL NOT directx applications.....

so after some tweaking (it comes bundled as part of rivatuner ( a graphics overclocking program) i got it to work!¬!!!!!

still had tearing...

worked out its only happening on one monitor, so swapped a few cables over and put the port that was flickering onto run a side monitor not the center one.. et voila problem solved and now i cant even notice the flickering lines because its in my peripheral vision and im not a horse. so win!

or pony.

and for no more reason than to quite frankly show off...

I had a problem, i fixed a problem! Img_2110
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

I had a problem, i fixed a problem! Empty Re: I had a problem, i fixed a problem!

Post by Voodoo Fri 5 Aug - 16:05:54

Jammy bas***d.
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

I had a problem, i fixed a problem! Empty Re: I had a problem, i fixed a problem!

Post by bJN.uk Fri 5 Aug - 16:19:45

Could have at least used a nice game to show off with, like Crysis, or even BC2 full whack :)
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 5 Aug - 17:43:03

Kiss my rpg hiney :) and not the explosive type :)
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Fri 5 Aug - 17:44:14

Obvlivions awesome, I do prefer the fallout series though.. I enjoyed morrowind more than Obvlivion, I hope Skyrim REALLY raises the bar for gameplay though!
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 5 Aug - 18:07:14

It will, beyond all doubt! Gonna be preeeeety!!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Fri 5 Aug - 18:35:02

Gahh, Dragons + Duel Weilding weapons already appeals to me.. It's one of the reasons i'm getting that new rig Razz
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG Fri 5 Aug - 19:28:54

Damn dude, that's some sweet lookin' hardware... ! I envy you! hehe
MasterG
MasterG
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 5 Aug - 19:41:07

I've got a full rundown of it all on the forum somewhere, I'll try an did it out
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 5 Aug - 19:50:17

its all right havein agreat looking computer but if ya not allowed to play on it by the missus with the boys you might as well get a casio solar powered calcultaor looool

see ya soon nayt ....................
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 5 Aug - 19:52:24

lol kop not wrong there mate, that and its 10 miles away in the "being built/renovated house" gah!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down