*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft

+22
Viglen
Bounty
Smurf_cfc
Voodoo
Mr.Arked
Tratunafish
kerrermanisNL
Robskiet
Nixy23
Snippers
ukVandal
Vincent
speedhound1-WYD-
Orford
kopite73
Liguster
capitan
Jay Scott
Xxghost87xX
deadly22sniper
Xazper
Enzo89
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft

Post by Vincent Tue 6 Mar - 6:43:28

first play then judge smurf Razz

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Wed 7 Mar - 18:49:18

A Games a game, if you don't like it no need to shred it for no reason when you've watched a video and not physically tried it.
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Wed 7 Mar - 19:14:22

Too bad nobody takes that approach to MLP, or am I suddenly wrong?
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Wed 7 Mar - 19:21:10

Bownty wrote:Too bad nobody takes that approach to MLP, or am I suddenly wrong?

Burn.
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Wed 7 Mar - 20:18:43

Bownty wrote:Too bad nobody takes that approach to MLP, or am I suddenly wrong?

But my joke with you is banter buddy, I think it's a program for little girls - but I don't insult you over the fact that you watch it, do I? Razz
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Wed 7 Mar - 23:09:14

attack of the minecraft people lol

when i said i "i understand the concept" this means i know what this game is like and what it offers...and i think i can say its boring and shite..dont take it personally minecraft lovers Wink
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Thu 8 Mar - 10:31:32

Minecraft is a welcome change when u get sick of explosions and complainers.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 8 Mar - 14:38:13

It is very relaxing, i mainly walk around stoned half asleep watching my amigo's build boss stuff! lol

Edit: But am just waiting to slay that dragon cool
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Tue 13 Mar - 0:19:54

Minecraft - Page 2 3253702_460s
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fillsson Tue 13 Mar - 12:03:42

^So Computers have been on this planet since the beginning? :O
fillsson
fillsson
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 13 Mar - 12:05:10

The pyramids -_- who built them things man.. ?
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Tue 13 Mar - 12:51:24

Minecraft - Page 2 48395
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 13 Mar - 13:16:49

+1
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Tue 17 Apr - 11:58:35

any chance we can get fresh map + tekkit on the server?
http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Tue 17 Apr - 19:54:37

Suggested Tekkit a while ago but nobody took it up.
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Mon 23 Apr - 12:00:03

BUMP, server is empty and online all the time, can any1 upload Tekkit?
http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Mon 23 Apr - 19:22:52

Ive got a server running, normaly 10 slots, but I could change it.
Pvp and survival

Map is awesome too^^

request for Whitelist via pn please

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Sat 12 May - 12:01:13

Hey guys I've got a local hosted server running with

• Buildcraft
  • IndustrialCraft 2
  • Railcraft
  • Forestry
  • Equivalent Exchange 2
  • Additional Pipes
  • Nuclear Control
  • Advanced Machines
  • CodeChickenCore
  • NotEnoughItems
  • Smart Moving

I've tried getting ComputerCraft but it takes up some ID slots and I'm not in the mood to figure out how to change server ID blocks. ThaumCraft and Flan's Mod look very interesting but they are SP only for now. In the future I am interested to install Modular Force Field System if MCPC gets it ported. I believe everything is currently working but I still have to stress test the server.

If anyone has these installed come over and play some MC. I'm sure I can link you to the necessary mods.

• MP
  • MLMP
  • Forge
  • NEI
  • Player API
  • Smart Moving

Had to start up a new world for several reasons so there is lots of stuff to do!

Last edited by Da-Fort on Sat 12 May - 12:38:38; edited 2 times in total
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Sat 12 May - 12:12:29

Da-Fort wrote:Hey guys I've got a local hosted server running with

• Buildcraft
  • IndustrialCraft 2
  • Railcraft
  • Forestry
  • Equivalent Exchange 2
  • Additional Pipes
  • Nuclear Control
  • Advanced Machines
  • CodeChickenCore
  • NotEnoughItems

I've tried getting ComputerCraft but it takes up some ID slots and I'm not in the mood to figure out how to change server ID blocks. ThaumCraft and Flan's Mod look very interesting but they are SP only for now. In the future I am interested to install Modular Force Field System if MCPC gets it ported. I believe everything is currently working but I still have to stress test the server.

If anyone has these installed come over and play some MC. I'm sure I can link you to the necessary mods.

• MP
  • MLMP
  • Forge
  • NEI

Had to start up a new world for several reasons so there is lots of stuff to do!

Teach vincent how to install all of this on our server!
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Sat 12 May - 12:37:46

Mr.Arked wrote:Teach vincent how to install all of this on our server!
I've got a server folder zipped and ready to be uploaded. Additionally I've got a .minecraft.rar that goes with it.

1. Alright if I remember correctly. You have to go to Minecraft Port Central and download an MCPC Build. I choose one of the latest builds with the highest downloads.
  2. Create a .bat file with these instructions. Actually these might be different per computer and for servers but this is what I use. The .bat file is used to start up the server. If you have used Bukkit before you should already have this. Just make sure it points to the correct .jar file.
    Code:
    @ECHO OFF
    SET BINDIR=%~dp0
    CD /D "%BINDIR%"
    "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar craftbukkit-1.2.5-R1.3-MCPC-SNAPSHOT-93.jar
    PAUSE
  3. Run the server at least once.
  4. Then I go to the Ported Mods section and download all the stuff I want into the /mods folder. Sometimes the page has not been updated yet and searching their forums might be more fruitful.
    [OPTIONAL] If you want to use Smart Moving you want to download Player API for Bukkit. Open up the .rar file and the MCPC .jar file and copy-paste it in there. The Smart Moving for Bukkit is a .jar file that actually goes into the /plugins folder.
  5. Run over to CraftBukkit and download all the plugins you want.
  6. Start a new world if you are using a mod that requires new ores. Not really necessary if you've got chunks that have yet to be created. There might be a way to repopulate using MCEdit but I have not used it yet.

EDIT: If you want to use Forestry make sure to name the .zip file xForestry or something like that. Forestry needs to load as one of the last mods as it conflicts with ICĀ² I believe, not sure though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who want to go onto my server you will need these installed into your minecraft.jar in the order I put them in. Download all the files but keep them zipped up. Now open up your .jar with winrar. Open up the first .zip file and copy and past it into the .jar file. Do this for all the other .zip files.

Minecraft - Page 2 HLjKA

This is the /mods folder inside my .minecraft folder. Note that Forestry has to be loaded as one of the last mods.

Minecraft - Page 2 6Ta5W

EDIT: If you guys really do not want to download and install it yourself you are free to use my .minecraft and Minecraft Server folders. I could upload it onto the Minecraft channel on TS.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Thu 17 May - 2:11:43

Ok, so I updated some stuff for the MC 3 server. I will upload it to someone tomorrow.

• Equivalent Exchange 1.4.4.1 Client|Server => Changed some ECM values regarding BuildCraft and clay
  • 4096 fix Client|Server => Support for +91.jar. What is does is it allows to use ID 256 and upwards for mods.
  • Buildcraft 2.2.14 r6 Server => Automatic Crafting Benches: Crashes could occur when player crafted items manually
  • Added ComputerCraft => It uses ID 386, 387 and 388
  • Updated VanishNoPacket to 3.9.1 => Fixed some major errors regarding that plugin
  • Removed Runecraft from the plugins. It was causes errors when using ComputerCraft. It wouldn't crash the server but since we are not using it, it is not useful anymore.

I have not looked into ComputerCraft and what it does but it is one of the mods that gets used a lot. This mod might be interesting for those who can program in LUA. Redpower 2 still needs to be updated and ported. Not looking forward to fixing the IDs for that mod.

EDIT: The beealyzer actually works. Just have to use the Carpenter to make one. The apiarist stuff sadly does not. I also want to put out a reward for my missing bees. They seem to be gone from the bees chest. Any one who finds them will receive a reward in the form of several hugs.

Last edited by Da-Fort on Thu 17 May - 12:13:39; edited 6 times in total
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Thu 17 May - 10:18:09

Da-Fort wrote:Ok so I updated some stuff for the MC server. I'll upload it to some one tomorrow.

• Equivalent Exchange 1.4.4.1 Client|Server => Changed some ECM values
  • 4096 fix Client|Server => Support for +91.jar. What is does is it allows to use ID 256 and upwards for mods.
  • Buildcraft 2.2.14 r6 Server => Automatic Crafting Benches: Crashed could occur when player crafted items manually
  • Added ComputerCraft => It uses ID 386, 387 and 388

I haven't looked into ComputerCraft and what it does but it is one of the mods that gets used a lot. This mod might be interesting for those who can program in LUA. Redpower 2 still needs to be updated and ported. Not looking forward to fixing the IDs for that mod.

EDIT: The beealyzer actually works. Just have to use the Carpenter to make one. The apiarist stuff sadly does not. I also want to put out a reward for my missing bees. They seem to be gone from the bees chest. Any one who finds them will receive a reward in the form of a hug.

can u add redpower? :D
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Thu 17 May - 10:31:25

Pretty please :D, dude I want a pet turtle in minecraft. I can code them and teach some people how to code em too, real simple stuff in minecraft too!

But get the latest build 1.3.1 adds monitors as well! dude get this mod please :D

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Thu 17 May - 11:14:53

Snippers wrote:Pretty please :D, dude I want a pet turtle in minecraft. I can code them and teach some people how to code em too, real simple stuff in minecraft too!

But get the latest build 1.3.1 adds monitors as well! dude get this mod please :D

Already did and I have tested it on the NwA server version from last week.

EDIT: The server has been updated. Haven't gone into ComputerCraft just yet.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Wed 23 May - 14:34:48

Lol I got Redstone 2 working.

There was an update for Forestry and Nuclear Control.

Nuclear Control added a remove thermal monitor for the nuclear reactor. In short you do not need to have it hooked up onto a reactor anymore. Instead you can use a frequency transmitter. Elegant solution.

Remote Thermal Monitor

Remote version of Thermal Monitor. It doesn't require direct connection to Nuclear reactor. Instead it requires Sensor Location Card (a part of Remote Sensor Kit, described below) and consumes 1eu/t. Default energy storage is 600eu, max packet size before explosion is 32eu. Energy storage and max packet size can be increased with energy storage and transformer upgrades. Power can be supplied via wires or with energy storage items from IC2 (battery, energy crystal etc). Signal from remote sensor can be received on the distance up to 8 blocks in each direction from reactor. As additional feature this machine shows a progress bar of reactor heating (100% is a signal level). You can adjust facing of indicator with IC2 wrench. When machine have not enough power, an indicator has a dark gray color. It also indicates if reactor can't be found or too far with bluish gray color.

Remote Sensor Kit

Pair of remote sensor and Sensor Location Card. Use a kit on reactor (right click) to mount a sensor and receive location card. Sensor Location Card should be placed to the Remote Thermal Monitor in top-right slot.

Forestry had some bug fixes.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2