*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it

5 posters

Go down

Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it Empty Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it

Post by ellishme Sun 3 Oct - 20:05:10

ellishme
ellishme

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it Empty Re: Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it

Post by Bounty Mon 4 Oct - 6:38:07

06:37
Still not available...
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it Empty Re: Medal of honor beta download linky...only 4 days to try it

Post by ellishme Mon 4 Oct - 13:18:34

Had a few games..not bad but servers not great got disconected a few times..got a couple of axe kills :lol:
ellishme
ellishme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 5 Oct - 7:07:15

My only problem is that it keeps crashing, but im having a great time with it
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ellishme Tue 5 Oct - 10:55:44

crashing cured for me...didn't get dropped at all last night think its better now.
ellishme
ellishme

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Tue 5 Oct - 11:08:54

Had a brief bash this morning, hit reg seemed better than BC2, however I am not a fan of the linear play style it can be fun but the problem is you get snipers at each end dominating the game, with just one shot to the body to kill. Which sadly removes a decent flanking element, will give the other map a bash before the beta ends. 3 class system is nice for simplifying things.

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sun 17 Oct - 1:14:47

Got the game Friday, I must say its the worst game ever! I wouldnt waste ur money on it if ur thinking of buying it.
The Multiplayer is absolute S**t!
Single player is ok but well too short.

I have sold the game to a mate already, so im happy im getting the money back.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ellishme Sun 17 Oct - 18:43:34

Have to agree not great but i should get the beta key for battlefield 3
ellishme
ellishme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 31 Oct - 0:21:10

Didnt like it at all No recoil :S
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ellishme Sun 31 Oct - 1:59:28

Rubbish..no bullet drop either.
ellishme
ellishme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sun 31 Oct - 11:20:55

No prone aswell, piss take game.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down