*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips"

+4
Orford
Daze
kopite73
cityslick
8 posters

Go down

City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips" Empty City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips"

Post by cityslick Fri 14 Nov - 13:12:08

here is alist of tips for IO whores like me.

you will see me doing all of these in your public server, Also most only work if your medic.

:Movement:
~~ProneSpam~~
Some of you may have seen me prone on the floor and get back up very quickly, this is called pronespam. if done correctly you are very hard to hit and can give u an advantage moving from cover to cover.
To pronespam u need to do the following

Press Z key (this will make you prone as default)
Press Ctrl just after you begin to go to the floor (this will make you do a quick crouch)

Doing that quickly over and over will make you spam prone. It dosent look fast on your own screen but for everyone eles there gonna have a hard time killing you.

~~Mid Air Crouch~~
If im getting shot at and im about to jump behind some cover i use this movement. This move will decrease the amount of body they can hit, also if you look at the floor while doing this you will be even smaller its rather funny, I also think you hitbox drags behind you when you do this not sure.

While running
Press Spacebar (to jump)
Press and Hold Ctrl (Crouch)
Look down if you want.

that will really f**k them person trying to shoot you up.

~~Medpacks On Corners~~
ALWAYS do this if your moving around a corner. Spamming packs down in front will prevent you from dieing as quick. you could spray a clip into my head and you would dust the lot because im sat on 5 medpacks.

All you want to do is move around corners with W and S key, if u spot someone move back in and spam more packs down and then quickly pop out and shoot the rat, 9 times outta 10 you will not die unless they are doing the same.

~~Head in Wall~~
Have you ever thrown a nade at someones feet and they just turn into the wall and sit there untill it goes BOOM?
Well this Really works and Wins match's (at pr0 level) When a nade comes and lands next to you prone into a wall and move into it as far as you can, for some reason this is a bug that effect spash damage on the head, make sure u spam your medpack in front of you aswell to quickly give you a heath boost after a nade comes close.

~~Countering Prone~~
if someone prones and shoots right next to you all you need to do is jump around them and shoot them in the back.

~~Cover to Cover~~
Your never gonna stay alive if you run down the middle of the road
always think about where your going to run next. You really need to know your maps to make this work. You need to know where the best cover is to attacking and defending flags.

:Shooting:
I know that you lot want to someday play match's on clanbase. But if you wanna play IO on CB you have no chance of getting a game while playing with unlock. I havent used an unlock inabout 4 months. Well anyway im going to explain how to shoot the M16A2 and the AK101.

~~Where To Aim~~
You need to know where to Aim, You might be thinking Top of the head right? WRONG.
I did create an image of the spots but i cant seem to find them so i will explain.
To get a headshot you need to know where headshot would reg.
Anything below half the top of the hat will reg as a headshot. The neck is also a headshot and the very top of the Shoulders is a Headshot.

NEVER shoot the lower leg or feet, its the same as top of head it does f**k all.
Always go for the headshot. unless you cant see his head

AK101 needs 1 bullet for a headshot
M16A2 needs 2 bullets for a headshot

~~AIM~~

Your trust little X in the middle of the screen is the best thing to aim with. Dont use your Iron Sight. the I-S dosent improve your Aim, All it does is increase the time before you can shoot. You can shoot alot quick with your Crosshair rather than Zooming in

~~Firerate~~
Singleshot is like an AIMBOT on the M16A2. aslong as your using your Crosshair you will rape any fucker with the m16 at range
I dont use the Single shot on the AK101 will explain in the next part.

Burst. Make sure you got your 3 shot burst on at close range, otherwise your fucked.
The AK101 full auto is very godlike. When shooting at range try and shoot it with the Crosshair with a slight burst so something like 4 shot burst, If your pr0 you can fire a single shot off with it on auto at close range your shouldent really SPRAY fire about 10shot or so quick pause and fire again this will prevent epic Spray and you will be able to hit s**t.

REMEMBER MEDIC ONLY NO UNLOCK AND ALWAYS PICK UP AN AK OFF THE FLOOR TO WIN GAMES.

Just to let you know we raped last nights match

Xtreme war win from Immediate Reaction Force with 714 to 115 tickets
and gain 54 rating points (Immediate Reaction Force lose 54 points)

We are now 17th place and if we win tonights we should move to about 11th place, but the team tonight is a pro team so its gonna be a goodone

cityslick

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips" Empty Re: City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips"

Post by kopite73 Sat 15 Nov - 21:14:34

thanks for puttin the time in to that city will try some of it out.
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips" Empty Re: City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips"

Post by Daze Sat 15 Nov - 23:54:34

Sweet,
Thats wot iv been doing wrong all these years :)
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by cityslick Sun 16 Nov - 15:40:33

i did write all this for u guys, but have not copy+paste on our forums YET?

i have too much time on my hands atm

cityslick

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 16 Nov - 16:18:32

Thanks city do apriciate it mate. Hoff from m2s has already copy pasted it into there forum.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by cityslick Sun 16 Nov - 17:31:38

YAY my time and effort is wanted.

:lol!:

cityslick

Back to top Go down

Post by icefyre Sun 16 Nov - 18:32:53

defo some good tips there. N1
icefyre
icefyre

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by the-H0ffman Mon 17 Nov - 14:13:49

I wish *NwA* all the best for the future.

the-H0ffman
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by cityslick Mon 17 Nov - 16:52:21

the-Gayman wrote:I wish *NwA* all the best for the future.

epic spam =/ lol

i also know alot about SL i have been given 1 to 1 from my bitch vortice, i know nearly everything u will need to know about SL, let us know if u want some advice

cityslick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Mon 17 Nov - 17:17:49

cityslick wrote:
the-Gayman wrote:I wish *NwA* all the best for the future.

epic spam =/ lol

i also know alot about SL i have been given 1 to 1 from my bitch vortice, i know nearly everything u will need to know about SL, let us know if u want some advice

:lol!: Sorry city scratch

This is wot happens when BITTER old clan mates are allowed on our new forum... trying to stir trouble between the two clans.

I will say again that *NwA* wish to form an alliance with [m2s] however due to Baby Like Owners, we can not as nearly the whole of *NwA* have been banned from their server,ts & forums.

This shows how mature they really are.......

All i can say to them is head
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutty Mon 17 Nov - 19:56:17

*Looks at Daze bitterly* :D
Nutty
Nutty

Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Mon 17 Nov - 20:54:58

I look forward to any tips you can give thanks for your imput.

Pitty others dont share your efforts. But all at *NwA* do.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by cityslick Mon 17 Nov - 20:58:25

Orford wrote:I look forward to any tips you can give thanks for your imput.

thats cos im pr0, and due to the fact daze is my bitch santa

cityslick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Mon 17 Nov - 22:10:34

cityslick wrote:
Orford wrote:I look forward to any tips you can give thanks for your imput.

thats cos im pr0, and due to the fact daze is my bitch santa

:lol!: :flower:
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by icefyre Mon 17 Nov - 22:20:28

saw the posts....was not impressed Rolling Eyes

please back to topic......i'm enjoying these tips Happy
icefyre
icefyre

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Tue 18 Nov - 11:56:02

More tips to becoming

[l33t]-[h4xXx0rZ]

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 18 Nov - 13:02:07

afetr playin 2142 for the night the next day remember to push No9 for you shoot not space bar as i just did City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips" 418723
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips" Empty asd

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov - 17:34:56

HEEEY, i still want m2s and nwa to be aliances, but its the leaders that is the problem.. i miss talking to all of you in ts, and pwn you all on the battlefield.. its not that fun eanymore..Razz

And im mature Razz :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Thu 27 Nov - 17:48:21

Smurf wrote:HEEEY, i still want m2s and nwa to be aliances, but its the leaders that is the problem.. i miss talking to all of you in ts, and pwn you all on the battlefield.. its not that fun eanymore..Razz

And im mature Razz :lol!:

Hey Smurf,

you got our TS so pls come visit us more often you are more than welcome.

As you know we are all banned from m2s so its up to you to make the contact.....get ya ass in our TS so we can catch up ok....we all miss aswell....... Crying or Very sad
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

City's Uber "lets win wars IO tips" Empty a

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov - 18:54:47

i will try Razz 🐷 🐰

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Thu 27 Nov - 19:34:47

Hello Smurfy

I miss ur L33Tness :)

We are deffinitely up for being bestest BF2 buds but try and get ur end to say the same.

Pop by more often Smurfin8tor. :D

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Thu 27 Nov - 20:35:25

are we all banned thats not very nice ......ive not tried to get back on yet would be good to say hi to nutty and jiggy u and stegs
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down