*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello NwA

5 posters

Go down

Hello NwA Empty Hello NwA

Post by K33NY Thu 16 Jan - 5:24:24

I used to play alot on your servers many years ago, then after a long break, about a year ago, but I was just wondering is there still many playerd who play PR? Reason I am asking is I am looking for a game I can enjoy, since I was a huge BF fan before and a clan leader of my own, I feel BF is gone down the drain, especially after BF4. I cant get to enjoy it.... And I want back to PR where teamwork is essential, fun, tactical gameplay and all that. Is it worth re installing Mumble, BF2 and the mod?

Whats the word on PR2 nowdays as well?

K33NY

Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Hello NwA Empty Re: Hello NwA

Post by TheBeanie Thu 16 Jan - 19:09:51

To be honest mate. we dont have a PR server anymore.. I havent played PR in a while due to other commitments.. specially after 1.1 It was still reasonably fun last time i played though.

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 17 Jan - 5:59:46

we all play different games now from dayz , dayz epoch, new dayz , dota, and counter strike go .

we can all still be found in team speak feel free to pop in and try some new games out with us .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by K33NY Fri 17 Jan - 6:55:37

Oh that sucks :( Your server was my all time favourites, I hate that the BF franchise is completely ruined, as I was a hardcore BF player, but when tired of it and I missed the 100% teamwork realism, I went to your server and enjoyed it to the fully.

Whats your plans for PR2 when it comes? You take it up again then, when that day comes? :)

K33NY

Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 20 Jan - 19:15:35

PEDO BEAR KILLED US!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerNL Tue 21 Jan - 16:26:24