pr|Delta1292

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pr|Delta1292

Post by Volodej on Fri 9 Aug - 0:06:46

1. Name: *NwA* pr|Delta1292
2. Date: 08.08.2013
3. Time: 22:30 GMT+0
4. Description: My squad was waiting for a heli on map Ramiel when player (admin?) pr|Delta1292 blew up C4 on helipad. When we got in to arrived heli, he just killed us from chat to free seats for his squad. You can see everything on this video (explosion - 1:14, killing - 3:30):

Volodej

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by DavidMiloBoom on Fri 9 Aug - 0:29:16

0.26 player is deploying C4, sounds heard. 0.40 player dies. 0.44 delta picks up kit, it auto deploys accidentally. 0.45 '*@#* MOVE MOVE MOVE' - Delta. 1.20 - laughter because after Delta told people to run away, those killed ran back towards the C4 to look at it as it blows up.

Killing of your members, we repeatedly asked you to get out of the chopper as we were picking up a full squad, but you refused to get out. 2.49 you enter the chopper, when me and Delta are already inside.

_________________


avatar
DavidMiloBoom
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Delta on Fri 9 Aug - 0:30:21

Ok here is how it actually happened, a guy in main had a C4 kit, he laid C4 but left the server before it dropped.  I checked the kit to see if the C4 was gone and it dropped the C4, I told everyone to leave it alone and go away so it would blow up harmlessly, then some intelligent guys ran up and stood next to it (look at 0:45-48 can clearly hear me saying "f**k f**k everyone move") then at 1:24 you can hear me telling everyone I told them to move.

The chopper, I needed to get my whole squad into the heli and you were in it.  I asked you to get out.  You say "No way", "sorry we was here first" and keep refusing - go check your own video, I was already sitting in the heli waiting for my last guy to jump in.  I got rapidly bored of you being as dense as a bit of 2x4 so killed you and your squad in the hope next time someone is in an asset and needs it for their squad you respect that fact and let them use it (like 99% of the rest of the PR community).

In fact you can clearly hear yourself say "no sorry we would fly to the cache" (3:32), who in their right mind flys a Blackhawk right to the cache?

_________________



Viglen wrote:No admins in game at the moment sorry our real life schedule has had an affect on your PR experience
avatar
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by TheBeanie on Fri 9 Aug - 1:36:14

Just to add my viewpoint to this.

You guys were also in the blackhawk when me and my squadmate were about to go somewhere... You asked for the G5 cache too to which I told you then that it was a stupid idea as its too hot. Pretty sure this was before this incident.

What happens when you fly into a hot zone with tonnes of enemies? Your helicopter gets shot down that's what.


In this case Delta did warn everybody... Not sure if its because of a lack of understandment of english or that you chose to ignore but it was your own fault in this case.

_________________

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Orford on Fri 9 Aug - 8:55:13

We had just destroyed a cache and made the most epic retreat under fire bounding cover in all the years I have been playing PR. There was four of us left in the squad making our way back to the FOB. 

Thanks for the video, supports every thing that we have said here.

Then my SL who was kill during the cache attack does a 3 man TK. Being as Delta is a very good player and a senior admin and I myself am one of the founders of NwA I asked wtfhappened how did you do that to? 

He told me what happened, we laughed, exchanged comments in our squad about such things like. Who goes back and looks at C4, why would one guy demand a chopper when a full eight man squad needs it, and half the squad is already in it. 

Some said things like dumb fucks and retards, I don't 
subscribe to that view I was just thinking, new to the game may be and not use to team work.

Taking a heli direct to a cache, lol, come on!!

Nice bug find with the C4. Start to place C4 drop kit next person to pick it up and select C4 instant placement.

_________________
I hate Sigs. They are large messy and detract from my poor spelling and grammer.
 



Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Viglen on Fri 9 Aug - 10:01:29

sorry vig just delated it mate is it might give the nobs who don't know yet the knowing if you know what im on about I know you do so il leave it now .


_________________
avatar
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Crenshaw on Fri 9 Aug - 13:10:49

That is... the most epic troll grenade ever. I NEED to do that to an enemy kit next time I find one. AHAHAH.

-Crenshaw

_________________


- Professionalism.  Dedication.  Respect.  The Admin Team.

You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finally's, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the Champ's face. When push comes to shove, understand when you step on the field, your arms are just too short to box with God.

And the Angel of Death spread his wings upon the blast
Let those who curse days, curse that day.  Those who are ready to rouse the Main Battle Tank.
avatar
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by sm4rtiez on Fri 9 Aug - 13:49:45

Booby trapping enemy HAT kits.......best idea ever.

_________________

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Alchemist on Fri 9 Aug - 15:24:42

sm4rtiez wrote:Booby trapping enemy HAT kits.......best idea ever.
 Glitching is evil.
avatar
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by sm4rtiez on Fri 9 Aug - 21:41:26

Its not glitching, it's booooooooooooby trapping.

_________________

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by ExeTick on Fri 9 Aug - 21:46:10

glitch or no glitch. s**t happends, that have been there for a long time. 


locking// Volodej if you want to write something here PM me or delta and we will most likely unlock.

_________________
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way



ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Volodej on Sat 10 Aug - 11:24:53

First of all this is video from man from my squad. And even he, who stood right to your position, couldn't hear you, because we were talking. If you watch video once again, you will see that no one from my squad could hear your voice. By the way in that explosion died 5 men (3 from my squad). And even if it was an accident, you could apologize instead of calling us idiots.
But this is not the main. We were waiting for the chopper some time (didn't get in previous), when happened that …mm … accident. Then came back transport, we couldn't get in at that moment because two my squad members were killed and I was injured. OK, we in the chopper (four men, not one as someone said), pilot asked us to go to A1. Why not, if he could, especially when there were another squad. The Delta started shout "Get out! …Get the Fu** out". I don't understand why I have had to leave that chopper. Delta forgot about queue? Then he just killed us, you saw that. Is this normal on this server? Is there any rules allowing this?

Volodej

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by TheBeanie on Sat 10 Aug - 12:19:25

That isnt what happened and you know it. I wasnt standing next to the chopper but I was reading the chat... You did say about going to the cache because you (or another member of your sq) said it whilst I was in the chopper too. It was on chat.

Also if you couldnt hear Delta say anything then why can you quite CLEARLY hear him say it on the video? Have you watched it?

_________________

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Volodej on Sat 10 Aug - 13:00:19

Our chat with pilot:
Pilot: A1?
I: Yes
That’s all. Any inconsistencies between this and what I said before?
In the video I can hear only one word from Delta at that moment: "s**t". And it so quiet as compared with our voices that I heard his voice with difficulty.

Volodej

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Alchemist on Sat 10 Aug - 13:37:34

In the heli: all I can hear is the guy saying "we were here the first" and that you wont leave and also that you "will fly to the cash", when in fact Delta was first in the heli. If you would say that you have waited for that heli without this attitude that you have right to fly first because there are four of your men in the vehicle and they are just two I bet he would respect that you were queuing like anyone else in the clan would. Is that really Delta's fault that you can't make yourself clear? You, as the SL, had direct contact with him through SL radio, did you contacted him to explain that you were in the queue for that heli? ...I kinda doubt that and that's all you had to do... communicate clearly.
avatar
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by DavidMiloBoom on Sat 10 Aug - 14:05:17

I can clearly hear delta on the video at the time stated - 0.45 saying 'MOVE MOVE MOVE' if you cannot hear a player ingame, then I think you need to turn down your game effects and turn up mumble, instead of deciding that as you cannot hear the player, it must therefore be his fault.

_________________


avatar
DavidMiloBoom
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Volodej on Sat 10 Aug - 14:24:57

Let's look now from my viewpoint to that situation. One guy blow us up, have had fun from it, due to that explosion he got in to the chopper before we could do it, and said that we have to “get the fu** out”. Delta didn’t try to contact with me through SL radio, he didn’t contact me to explain why he had to fly in this heli before me. He just killed us. I didn’t expect from him any understanding, because I thought that he is inadequate.

Volodej

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Volodej on Sat 10 Aug - 14:28:02

DavidMiloBoom wrote:I can clearly hear delta on the video at the time stated - 0.45 saying 'MOVE MOVE MOVE' if you cannot hear a player ingame, then I think you need to turn down your game effects and turn up mumble, instead of deciding that as you cannot hear the player, it must therefore be his fault.
Ttrolling? OK.

Volodej

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by ExeTick on Sat 10 Aug - 14:38:32

I can hear delta clearly aswell. but I can understand if you didnt hear it if you had PR on high audio and people talking at the same time.

_________________
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way



ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by DavidMiloBoom on Sat 10 Aug - 14:44:56

No trolling, suggesting advise. The kit bug resulted in the TK, Delta did everything possible by shouting for people to run away, he can't stop people walking back to the C4, he did not have fun from it as it was not intended and a mistake. We then got into the chopper and was going to pick our squad up, 2.46 Delta says 'Don't get in' you then refused to exit even though we required it to pick pick up the remainder of our squad, explained 3.20. He didn't just kill you, he said we needed it for our squad pickup, pilot also asked you to exit, and you refused, saying you will fly to the cache.

_________________


avatar
DavidMiloBoom
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Alchemist on Sat 10 Aug - 14:49:06

Volodej wrote:Delta didn’t try to contact with me through SL radio, he didn’t contact me to explain why he had to fly in this heli before me.
If Delta was in the BH before you got in, than that is kinda your responsibility to explain why someone who was there first should leave to let you fly. It is usually first-come, first-served basis isn't it ?

How do you expect him to know what's on your mind if you do not speak it out laud clearly ?

Is he supposed to ask every possible SL every single time that he gets to heli if someone else don't need it or wasn't waiting for it ? I hope you understand it would be absurd. 

I didn’t expect from him any understanding, because I thought that he is inadequate.
But you were wrong, so perhaps you need to blame your expectations.
avatar
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Volodej on Sat 10 Aug - 17:59:37

If someone so interested in my PR audio settings:
Game effects: 15%
Music: 5%
Mumble: 100%
I repeat that this video from my friend. But I didn't hear Delta in this video or in that situation.
Now about that nothing has been said. My squad member said that we were there before Delta. It could be start of a dialog but he was killed in 8 seconds.
I know that it was just nasty case of misunderstanding. But I don't understand why you think that the blame only on one side.

Volodej

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by TheBeanie on Sat 10 Aug - 18:04:20

Because from you're video it shows its all on you.

_________________

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Alchemist on Sat 10 Aug - 18:29:54

According to the video that you posted, there is no mentioning about you guys waiting for heli. Just that you were "here" first. No explanation, just negation.  

Where do I say that the blame is on the one side? I am not searching for any blame, all I said is that if you really must blame something than maybe your own attitude. 

8 seconds is enough to say: "sq 1 to sq 2 , we were in the queue for the BH, please dismount".

I am not saying you did terribly wrong but in the same time you didn't performed best either. Why not take a lesson from this and try to communicate better in the future? Instead of demanding, negotiate. Trust me, we are all team-players here and we love team-working.
avatar
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Delta on Sun 11 Aug - 0:49:35

Will upload the BR tomorrow and show the case of events.

Thank you for your complaint you are entitled to your point of view, however, I will suggest a couple of things:

Firstly turn your mumble vol to 200% it might aid your hearing - if that fails then these might help (they're a bargain at that price).

Secondly, get some situational awareness - most C4 you will encounter in PR explodes, therefore don't go stare at it like a bunch of lemmings.

Thirdly, if a heli has people in it (ie a half squad like this situation) then don't get in.

Fourthly when your friend is so kind to provide a video please watch it before you start on your epic escapade.  Here is a brief summary to compliment the one I gave in my first answer: you get out of the heli, it flies away, the C4 detonates, people die, the heli returns, I jump in the heli, you jump in and act more stubborn than a mule.

Finally, may I wish you the best of luck countering any and all points described above.

*NwA* Delta

_________________



Viglen wrote:No admins in game at the moment sorry our real life schedule has had an affect on your PR experience
avatar
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Orford on Sun 11 Aug - 10:19:56

You forgot the part when we all went wtf when those guys went back to the C4 and stud over it.


I think less of the word f**k could of been used but it is frustrating trying to get a chopper to pick up your squad who is on the retreat to a safe LZ for rescue and some one jumps in the chopper and wants a ride to certain death.

_________________
I hate Sigs. They are large messy and detract from my poor spelling and grammer.
 



Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by mr_macwindsor on Mon 12 Aug - 13:55:16

I would also like to point out that from ur conversation with ur friends it was clear to you that the other sqd was needing the chopper but u decided to to stay in the chopper anyway.

All in all this is a good example of teamwork not going well on both parts.

It is very important that we get feedback like this from you, the players. Thank you for that.

Knowing Delta now for a few years, you can be sure that he has also reflected on this report and will try to even improve the teamwork on his behalf. This I can say as a fellow clan member.


Again thank you for the important feed back. We will all try to communicate better next time. thumbsup

_________________
Mac

mr_macwindsor

Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: pr|Delta1292

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum