*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre

4 posters

Go down

Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre Empty Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre

Post by F3rit Fri 25 Jan - 22:24:49

F3rit
F3rit

Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre Empty Re: Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre

Post by kerrermanisNL Fri 25 Jan - 23:09:43

Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre 879428 I think this will be a good help for many players in our community :)
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre Empty Re: Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre

Post by Royal-PR Sat 26 Jan - 2:27:01

delta raised this question earlier in a patrol op mission a couple of us played and no one knew the answer i have googled it and cant find anything can you toggle between your weapons sight and an emergency battle sight which is normally on top of the sight unit for close quarter combat?

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Sat 26 Jan - 2:35:29

Keyboard Hot Keys for Arma2, Ace and Acre Keystroke SHIFT + F

found it

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Sat 26 Jan - 11:05:37

Yea its labled CQB sights on the ACE tab no.9
F3rit
F3rit

Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 26 Jan - 11:09:22

I normally do forward slash on numpad. That way if I have an ACOG it brings be above the ACOG for CQB.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down