*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology

2 posters

Go down

Apology Empty Apology

Post by Quobble4 Tue 16 Oct - 17:55:52

Yes, I know, Im not allowed to make more accounts on your website, but I have to make a new one, for this post.

We talked in our clan a lot, fought and raged about each other.
At the end, we decided that I should write an apology, because I dont want, that you punish Slorg and the other =GS= member, for me, having a problem with some of your admins. I dont want, to get them banned, from your server.

I dont care that im banned from here, but I just want Slorg and the others to be able to play here after all.

Im sorry for my behavior, and that I told you my opinion straight away. Maybe I should have kept my mind, and shouldnt have told you what I think.
So, I hope you understand, that Its not easy for me, to say sorry, for something that I meant.

But I might have hurt someone here. For example kopite, because I told you, that you have a spelling problem. Im sorry that I told you that.
Or calling MIDGET a lier. I should not have said that.

You can believe me, I wont come back here to say anything rude like that again.

I hope you understand my situation.
yours sincerely

=GS= Quobble

Quobble4
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-10-16

Back to top Go down

Apology Empty Re: Apology

Post by Jay Scott Tue 16 Oct - 18:23:34

We would never punish Slorg or any other -GS- member for your actions they are all welcome on our server. Slorg makes his own decisions on what happen's at -GS- we have no influence over that.

Weather you are -GS- Quobble or just Quobble you won't play @ *NwA* again. Thanks for the apology am sure it really pained you.

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down