*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice)

+2
Snippers
Zach
6 posters

Go down

[AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice) Empty Fallujah Domination [19/7/12]

Post by Zach Fri 20 Jul - 7:55:52

I just want to say thanks to all who participated in the mission: that was awesome work guys! I'm in the process of getting my video up, and I would like to see anyone else's if possible. I wasn't around for the debrief/feedback part so if anyone could fill me in I'd really appreciate it.

Isn't Fallujah with USMC fun? Wink Razz

Zach

Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

[AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice) Empty [AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice)

Post by Snippers Fri 20 Jul - 7:56:03

Thanks all for coming along.

For those who weren't there we played the USMC variant of domination for Fallujah. We had a turnout of about 13-14 players, we had a CO, 3 fireteams and Engineer Da-Fort. We overwhelmed the enemy and destroyed a radio tower whilst in heavy engagement with the enemy. It was a very fun round!

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback they would like to return!

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

[AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice) Empty Re: [AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice)

Post by Zach Fri 20 Jul - 13:12:30

I was thinking about how the mission went, and this is what I came up with for feedback:

1.) We need to improve our time spent on gear. I don't remember exactly how long it took to get on the road, but I think it was about 30 minutes. This is far too long to load up with gear, both on person and in the vehicles. Of course, this will improve over time with the experience gained.

2.) I'm not sure about the other fireteams as I was quite isolated during the time I was playing, but the set-up of one AT, one AR, one ammo bearer, and the FT leader worked out really well. I was carrying medical supplies as well as 203's, but I think if the ammo bearer carried rockets and machine gun ammo it would be one hell of a squad!

Just out of curiosity, who was carrying the Stinger?

Zach

Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

[AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice) Empty Re: [AAR] 19th July (Fallujah Practice)

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Fri 20 Jul - 13:39:36

da fort i suppose
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 20 Jul - 13:43:49

Think Da-Fort had the stinger not sure?

- Last nights mission was good but me personally I don't get the same realness feeling from Fallujah the way I do with Clafgan.

- Is there no missions on clafgan were you patrol through village areas clearing out taliban and HVT's? you no like real life events that are still happening today? Like I said last nights mission was cool but for me it was very unrealistic.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Fri 20 Jul - 18:23:34

Was fun guys. Mostly had pointers for myself as FTL Razz
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Sat 21 Jul - 9:05:31

I had fun. Setup up for the first attack took a bit too long though. I was hoping the demolition squad could get close to the radio tower before getting spotted. Did not matter as much as they were all concentrated around the bunkers. I managed to destroy or disable several vehicles with anti-tanks and shot down 1 jet and 1 Hind with Stingers. Javelins do a great job at taking out vehicles if you managed to get a lock before they get behind a building.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down