*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030

+4
Jevski
slorg25
Crenshaw
DanielViros
8 posters

Go down

sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030 Empty sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030

Post by DanielViros Sun 8 Jul - 19:11:58

In-Game Name: sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030
Date:8/7/12 (same as your clan battle with PRTA)
Time: in Israel it was about 20:30 so in UK should be something like 18:30
Description of offence commited:
While playing in an ins map after defending a ceach in a building near it those guys and there squad where near me...
The ceach got destroyed but I didn't notice because I had enemys one me after we killed all the enemys I ran away to bring a car because we had to defend a new ceach on the other side of the map and seems like those guys and there squad where looking for some truobls I was offering to give them a ride so they won't die and the enemy will get intel the answer I was getting from there squad is "Hey daniel, Shut up" you know what I can stand this so I was yelling a little bit and moved to tha other ceach (all of them got killed) I wasn't care but then those two guys started to annoy me while I was playing I was a marksmen so =GS=Bonez030 started to push me and aim stoned on me and is friend sm4rtiez where thinking the pushing me to while holding a knife and stabbing the ground jsut next to my head is funny so I got pisst off and leaved the game server that was really annoying and I hope that you could warn them or to have a talk with them because they pretty much ruined my game.

Thanke for everyone who readed that :D see you in the battlefield :D

DanielViros

Registration date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030 Empty Re: sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030

Post by Crenshaw Sun 8 Jul - 20:30:59

This will be looked into. You can bet we're probably going to pile drive bones in to the dust because the entire GS clan has been walking an almost transparent line recently as for Sm4rtiez, he knows better and will be dealt with as well.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Sun 8 Jul - 20:40:08

Nice discrimination their Crenshaw, nice to know all those clan wars mean nothing to NwA. Needless to say we won't be helping you in the future.

Regarding Bonez, I will not be defending his actions and he will no longer be wearing the =GS= tags.
slorg25
slorg25

Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Sun 8 Jul - 21:22:51

How is it discrimination ie.

Discrimination
is the preducial treatment of an individual based on his or her membership - or perceived membership - in a certain group or category.

You clan members have for a prolonged period of time bend and broken the rules.

You have as a clan been given a final warning
https://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t6569-gs-clan-read

That you have helped us in a clan war, does not give anyone the right to break server rules, if we allowed a group to do so, that would be prejudice towards every one else on the server wouldn't it? We would in a sense discriminate against pubbers as a group ie. giving the GS clan speciel privileges.

So again, how is Crenshaw discriminating?

Last edited by Jevski on Mon 9 Jul - 11:13:08; edited 1 time in total
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 8 Jul - 21:45:16

The Clan does not break the rules. But some people do.

/edit

like I did, but this is no reason to shout at the others.

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Sun 8 Jul - 21:52:40

You may break rules as individuals, but you come on our server to play as a clan ie. locked sqds with only GS members.

We cant control each member of your clan. That is why Kop wrote that whoever runs your clan, to tell those who mess is up for the rest, to READ THE RULES!.
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sun 8 Jul - 21:58:50

alright lets stick to daniels report. this has nothing to do with the entire =GS=.

this is only affecting sm4rtiez and =GS=Bonez030.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sun 8 Jul - 22:00:27

*edited by admin*

Irrelevant

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_macwindsor Mon 9 Jul - 8:44:15

I was the online admin when this happend. What I saw was a bit of nagging and heating from both parties. Didnt see that the limit would have been crossed too much. Then again I was in a very good mood on Sunday..

Like Sundays usually r, last was also a day when players steam off from the weekend and a lot of unfamiliar players r online. I had to defuse, warn and even kick a lot of players. One doing this and another doing that.

Daniel, I dont think it was personal towards you what the guys did. They just had had too much Pepsi, again, to make them act silly. Hope to see u all on the server again and please, dont bring past happenings with you.

mr_macwindsor

Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreign_7346 Mon 9 Jul - 13:13:59

I just built my first gaming rig on Friday, I was pretty excited to be playing PR again after 3 months of not playing it. I am very sorry Daniel if I did annoy you, I would defiantly not try to affect your gaming experience! I am also very sorry to the GS Clan for making you guys look bad.

*Edit* This is my old account so but I am Bonez030

Foreign_7346

Registration date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down