*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VIDEO] Czech special forces

3 posters

Go down

[VIDEO] Czech special forces Empty [VIDEO] Czech special forces

Post by Nixy23 Fri 6 Jul - 15:51:27

My second proper mission. This time locating the MI-8 crash site, taking out enemy armour and assassinating the enemy commander.. or did we?

Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Czech special forces Empty Re: [VIDEO] Czech special forces

Post by JohnScholten Fri 6 Jul - 20:27:38

Nixy, I love seeing you play this game. And how you play it.

Theres some good communication skills right there, and you have a steady shot and you keep thinking without stress.

Great video, great action.

Proud of all of nwa playing there.

Now there has to be a mission where you guys retrieve my bbody to find out I can be revived in some fancy hospital when I get my own internet connection.

JohnScholten

Registration date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Fri 6 Jul - 21:24:27

Well there is this mission where you must rescue a not-so-nice-to-certain-Americans Dutchman who, long story short, one-manned a remote checkpoint. The guy made so many locals mad with his constant references to 9Gag jokes that they ran him over with an Ural, twice. Close to death, the Dutchman is rescued in the nick of time by a multinational spec ops team. He is transported to the best hospital in the land via CH-47, and brought back from the dead to spend the rest of his life playing PC games, especially ARMA II.

Is that the one?

Zach

Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down