*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I've been working on something for a while now

+7
Smurf_cfc
Enzo89
Futeki[FIN]
stormy4528
Voodoo
Jay Scott
DrHaX
11 posters

Go down

So I've been working on something for a while now Empty So I've been working on something for a while now

Post by DrHaX Fri 8 Jun - 18:54:04

And I'm still pretty newbie to this so, it sucks a little ..
I'll be doing more and practising more to get better, you can ask me to make music for your video or anything you enjoy just PM

Criticism is welcome here, it will help me improve myself and learn from my mistakes, so go ahead and shoot your critbullets
DrHaX
DrHaX

Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

So I've been working on something for a while now Empty Re: So I've been working on something for a while now

Post by Jay Scott Fri 8 Jun - 19:37:39

Not bad at all dude, try not to throw so much into the mixer.. sometimes it can become abit to much Wink

enjoyed that!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

So I've been working on something for a while now Empty Re: So I've been working on something for a while now

Post by Voodoo Fri 8 Jun - 20:07:07

Loving the drop at 3:05~ish!

If you don't mind, I need an intro.. I'd love to use the drop bit in it :D

Good mix though, just as scotty said sometimes it does get a bit too much to take in with multiple sounds Razz

Keep it up!
thumbsup
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Fri 14 Sep - 14:48:35

A MASSIVE mix by my good friend Mark!
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 14 Sep - 14:50:55

Link is broke
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Fri 14 Sep - 15:13:35

Give it another minute or two, it should be processed by then
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Fri 2 Nov - 18:47:29

There we go, another one
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Fri 2 Nov - 19:11:43

love it mate
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Futeki[FIN] Sat 22 Dec - 12:46:28

DrHaX wrote:
There we go, another one

Nice!

Futeki[FIN]

Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Sat 22 Dec - 13:18:17

hax thats awesome m8, 7 mins into it so far just going to chill n listen to this, good job Wink i've always been interested in doing this myself but the programs are expensive and i wouldn't know where to start lol

Nice work keep em comming m8 Wink

Btw how long have you been doing this for and what programs do you use? or do you have a setup in your room?

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 22 Dec - 14:06:56

very good mix Hax, the only thing i can suggest is you transition between songs (blend) needs to be more smoother, it sounds like your just moving the fader from left to right (obviously in sync) but still a fast transition mate. It needs to be much slower i.e work it in like fore play Wink not straight bum sex.

If your using a software like VitualDJ Pro than this should be easy tbh, if your mixing on 12.10s than thats hard. Razz

Btw soounds like Liquid DnB?

Here's a good mix:

Transition(Mix) starts at 1:50

Another one start's at 3:50 (the beginning, but only for a second, than at 4:07 properly)

This is also a very good example of longer transition, working it in rather going straight for anal:

The transition(mix) started at 1:00 and the mix goes on for 1min 40sec untill a switch onto another track.

Only way to learn is the hard way mate Wink
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Sat 22 Dec - 14:47:59

yeah agreed with smurf, 11:35 and 17:30 for example and i can't find the other one i noticed before but it was literally 1 song stopped then another started and was a bit like..oh, just didn't sound natural so yeah as smurf said smoother and longer transitions other than that i enjoyed it.
I enjoyed some of your drops as well, i might be talking s**t here because i mostly listen to hard dnb and dubstep but maybe build the tension a bit longer comming up to the drop then pause a tiny bit longer then a nice hard drop

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sat 22 Dec - 15:01:49

I've gotten a bit better since the time I made that mix, will do some more sooner or later, I just have to get some new tracks I enjoy and will see what I can composite, although thank you for the support :)
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sat 22 Dec - 15:46:06

Also I am currently working on a bit heavier mix for you Enzo Wink
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Sun 23 Dec - 16:12:06

:D :D :D f**k yeah! get some nice sexy hard drops in there :)

cheers m8

Merry Christmas

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sun 23 Dec - 19:14:20

https://soundcloud.com/aare-pajuste/aare-23-12
There you go mate
A couple of mistakes in it but overall is good
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Mon 24 Dec - 11:09:36

haha no way, m8 its fking sick, i had a quick browse last night then ive just awaken up with a massive hangover, massive headache and its actually stopped the pain lol, but yeah m8 its awesome loved the drop at 18:00 minutes a lot of the drops and transitions were awesome 1 of them freaked me right out at around 14:00 mins not sure but yeah loved it m8, keep them comming :D i demand a heavier mix with heavier drops Razz

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Wed 23 Jan - 12:05:34

A teaser to our upcoming collab Wink
Enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/aare-pajuste/mark-vs-aare-teaser

( due to some problems we delay the real one a couple of days, but since i said we'll do it today i have to deliver something, so have this )
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Wed 23 Jan - 14:51:18

listening now :) already sounds a lot more......fluid compared to your others sounds great m8, looking forward to the complete one

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sat 9 Feb - 12:40:53

THIS, THIS is the best mix by me so far, by far

https://soundcloud.com/aare-pajuste/aare-vs-mark-aare-s1cksh1t

A mix by Mark is coming up as well, jump up style
This is more Pop slash Jumpup mixture, was great
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sat 9 Feb - 13:06:43

My mate does some DJ stuff, He uses a DJ program and pre-edits samples from the songs he is going to play as he is building into the transition he drops a few samples from the main body of the song over the intro loop. Right in the background of the currant playing song.

As the crowed picks up on the song being brought into the mix. They go nuts. and the samples being dropped in over it. Adds to the tension of the track about to play. He builds this up and then does a massive drop into the new track.

Takes ages to prep his set, making all the samples and edit point and getting the timings right. Doing it all live woulkd be epic though.

Boom.

Just a suggestion. With all this new effects and stuff that do sound awesome. I think to make a diffrent stand out from the crowed killer mix would to be have a mix like you do now. (awesome) but instead of squidgy synth break into some crisp clean guitar riffs or piano. I know its a bit mid 90's but it would be a nice kick in the balls to go from sythn masshing to crisp clean old school with the same modern beats and fills. Then drop back into the synth stuff.

Got 5 mins in and started to think I was playing wipe out.

Last edited by Orford on Sat 9 Feb - 13:16:00; edited 1 time in total

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sat 9 Feb - 13:15:34

I know mate, I've been trying to get some speech samples and so, but it got stalled by other stuff.
Will get some for the future stuff
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sat 9 Feb - 13:24:50

I take it all back, now further into the mix and some casio keyboard just kicked in and I fell off my chair having flash backs.............................. f**in love you dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading now, goto have this!!!!!

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sat 9 Feb - 14:22:37

So here's my mate's
He's a lot damn better, damn damn damn hot
https://soundcloud.com/mark-siispool/aare-vs-mark-mark
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 10 Feb - 11:45:45

I much prefer your mix. It has a lot more variety and a more interesting texture. Don't sell yourself short.

173 bpm - too fast to do modern jive to. That's the only thing that makes me sad about this mix.

On the other hand it's ok for poi spinning, though maybe not for a full 50 min. pale

Orford wrote:...and I fell off my chair having flash backs..............................
Should we call an ambulance? Shocked

But, yeah, that keyboard bit is brill. :D

I've really enjoyed taking 50 min to just listen to music, so cheers for that. peace

(I'd love to hear something psytance-y from you at 140-150 bpm, and something you can dance to at 120 bpm.)
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Mon 25 Feb - 9:41:50

Here's something again: https://soundcloud.com/aare-pajuste/walk-on-the-fire
Pretty proud of this one, although f-ed the end up
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo89 Tue 26 Feb - 0:26:50

apart from the beginning it was epic m8, enjoyed it Wink keep em comming

Enzo89
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sat 13 Apr - 19:56:37

So after a little break:
https://soundcloud.com/aare-pajuste/death-march
Now including a track list lol
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Sun 14 Apr - 3:42:04

It's like there's a party in my speakers and everyone's invited!

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sun 9 Jun - 11:59:38

DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Sun 9 Jun - 16:45:36

Sounds like The Prodigy on crack.
Foooookin wicked.

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon 10 Jun - 21:44:01

I signed up just to listen to this. And don't listen to enzo the beginning was F*****G AWESOME (but we are both entitled to our own opinions....mine is just better)
Reaver
Reaver

Registration date : 2012-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Sun 16 Jun - 11:58:09

http://www.mixcloud.com/aarepajuste/dont-go/
Something a bit heavier this time around, with a nice touch of Rene LaVice as well
DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Wed 12 Mar - 7:56:28

DrHaX
DrHaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down