*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Genre if music?

+20
vincefantastic
Da-Fort
Metal.G3ar.So1id
miffygoesloco
ScaredYou
un4givenL0g1c
Shug06
Charlie13
devilhawk
bullyhouse
Bang2Rights
Orford
ukVandal
mrdata94
Daze
icefyre
Mad-Mike
deadly22sniper
kopite73
Padmasanaa
24 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Genre if music? Empty What is your favorite Genre if music?

Post by Padmasanaa Thu 2 Jul - 2:46:59

I personally like classical guitar & alternative the best. what do you guys like?
Padmasanaa
Padmasanaa

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Genre if music? Empty Re: What is your favorite Genre if music?

Post by kopite73 Thu 2 Jul - 8:29:53

depends what mood i am in or what i am doing.

at moment i have in my car cd , clubland tv cd, scooter, kooks, kasabian

so as you can see i like to listen to hardcore when driving fast Twisted Evil bounce bounce Twisted Evil

then when im in the garden stoned ill have a bit of bob doors or razor light on,

im a bit of an old cheesy quaver lol geek geek jocolor bounce bounce bounce bounce
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Genre if music? Empty Re: What is your favorite Genre if music?

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 2 Jul - 10:57:01

Yay for Scooter. Listening to The Prodigy at the mo.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmasanaa Fri 3 Jul - 1:29:00

kopite73 wrote:depends what mood i am in or what i am doing.

at moment i have in my car cd , clubland tv cd, scooter, kooks, kasabian

so as you can see i like to listen to hardcore when driving fast Twisted Evil bounce bounce Twisted Evil

then when im in the garden stoned ill have a bit of bob doors or razor light on,

im a bit of an old cheesy quaver lol geek geek jocolor bounce bounce bounce bounce

Man, I'm such a huge kook's fan >:) I have Konk and Inside in Inside out, two amazing albums.
Padmasanaa
Padmasanaa

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sat 4 Jul - 0:43:53

Dance music and abit of R&B
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 4 Jul - 2:42:44

Mad-Mike wrote:Dance music and abit of R&B

No: Nothing else?
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sat 4 Jul - 3:14:14

ye but dont want to go in to detail im lazy Razz
Dance, R&B, Rap, are my main but i dont mind listening to others aswell, but dont like that gothic s**t not into that.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by icefyre Sat 4 Jul - 18:24:19

rock, metal. anything that's loud fast and rude.
icefyre
icefyre

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Sat 4 Jul - 19:15:37

cant wack a bit ov Journey
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mrdata94 Sat 4 Jul - 23:01:20

got to be a bit of dance and r&b party

Last edited by mrdata94 on Sun 5 Jul - 0:23:45; edited 1 time in total
mrdata94
mrdata94

Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 5 Jul - 0:03:54

I think my fav genres are psytrance and electronica, though I listen to a lot of varied artists.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sun 5 Jul - 10:34:42

I love R&B, Hip-Hop

Gotta love Pac, Snoop, Dre, Slim, Game, 50.

Still can't seem to grow out of Happy Hardcore & Bouncy Techno.

Colosseum crew 4 lyfe. party

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 5 Jul - 11:02:39

Hhhhm whats that music that plays around the mosque and in the bomb cars in PR, seams to be the only music i listen too these days. Only listen to music on radio 1 when im driving or if that anyoying bowman bint is on in the afternnon I`ll put radio 2 on for a bit of Steve Right and the none stop oldies. When i do put music on in the house it has to be loud dont know why but it my house so my rules.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Mon 6 Jul - 0:10:12

i like listening to the radio, but all i ever hear now is Michael Jackson, i know hes a legend and that but come on dont go over the top.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Mon 6 Jul - 11:43:05

Foo Fighters! yah the Grohl! funniest f***er with 6 strings!

ACDC, Pearljam, Feeder, Thunder (Don't ask), anything that makes your ears bleed.

oo ooh heres a question, best gig you've ever been to!... ...Aerosmith, back stage and everything... ...In the St johns ambulance tent. Still back stage though!!!

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Mon 6 Jul - 16:40:25

Local gig called glaston ferry. all the top local bands of the gig scene. No big names but a all day music fest by the side of the mersy. Awsome day out. And tickets go for big money if you can get one.

http://www.theferrytavern.com/234507.html

Thats last years. This year was Satruday just gone and over 3,000 ppl turned up not bad for a ye olde pub next to the river putting on a few bands.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Mon 6 Jul - 17:05:06

I like my guitar and rock music, but i dont mind a bit of rap or D'n'B

Anything from AC/DC, Metallica, Green Day, Bloc Party, Futureheads, Pigeon Detectives, Fratellis, Interpol, The Twang, Nas, Pendulum, The Prodigy, Lou Reed......zzzzzzzz
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Mon 6 Jul - 18:16:39

Jees, i have no particular genre, but here goes nothin....

Oasis Prodigy ACDC Pendulum GORRILAZ ! Razz Razz JONLAJOIE !!! Wink Wink Wink Nickelback Feeder Green Day (MJ) Neutral Neutral Slipknot Disturbed bounce EMINEM :pirat: :D and yes Orford arnt we all ocasianal Jihad/Sucide/Al Quaida beats pumping in the car cheers cheers

But basicly i dont like everything that the band/solo does, i kinda base it on a few tracks, the only band that i love everything they do is OASIS, my fav music !!!!!!!! confused affraid affraid affraid affraid

devilhawk

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Genre if music? Empty Rap 4eva

Post by Charlie13 Mon 12 Oct - 14:36:36

rap is cool for me like Jay-Z or EMIN3M rock and guitar solos are also cool :D

Charlie13

Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Mon 12 Oct - 18:31:16

The Smiths, Morrissey, Blur, The Specials, Smokey Robinson and the Mircales, and anything else in the Soul or Club Ska area :D
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 14 Oct - 1:39:13

Addicted to these 2 atm..

Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Mon 26 Oct - 3:43:02

I'll listen to just about anything but country and the screwed up twisted satanic stuff. Some bands I like Poets of the Fall, Foofighters, Flobots, Beatles, 5 Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Aerosmith, AC/DC, The Raconteurs, Death Cab for Cutie, Trapt, Billy Idol...... Ok, Ill stop there before I start rambling. :lol:
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ScaredYou Mon 26 Oct - 6:00:40

Hardstyle and Hardcore ;P
ScaredYou
ScaredYou

Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Mon 26 Oct - 17:54:03

Poets of the Fall. I love their music, but their videos are disturbing Suspect

The quotes in my signature come from their songs "Locking up the sun" (Is there a hero somewhere, someone who appears and saves the day) & "maybe tomorrow is a better day" (this day will die tonight and there ain't no exception). check them out :)
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Mon 26 Oct - 20:03:21

miffygoesloco wrote:Poets of the Fall. I love their music, but their videos are disturbing Suspect

The quotes in my signature come from their songs "Locking up the sun" (Is there a hero somewhere, someone who appears and saves the day) & "maybe tomorrow is a better day" (this day will die tonight and there ain't no exception). check them out :)

Yeah, Most of there videos are strange but the video for Lift isn't that bad, just a bit confusing.
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Wed 28 Oct - 20:28:46

yea im not sure if i want to understand what they are trying to show in that lift vid. bounce
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Wed 28 Oct - 22:29:46

I saw once someone said that he was in an insane asylum and was being interviewed to see if he was capable for release. But he didn't pass because all he saw was moths or something like that. :?:
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Fri 30 Oct - 21:58:02

that's weird, but why did the woman in tha vid get so pissed about it then. it looks more like a prison with those orange suits and cop-like guards. not that i have any idea what insane asylums look like confused
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Fri 30 Oct - 23:00:37

Hmmmm. I think I would get a little annoyed too if i was stuck trying to talk to a lunatic. (that was believed to be guilty of a crime and I couldn't get him to cooperate)
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal.G3ar.So1id Thu 4 Mar - 8:23:46

Trip Hop, Classical and Many other genres resampled and rolled into one.

Good example of this: TRYAD

Havn't really got a favourte Genre though, but I do like Trip-Hop lately. Favourite tracks at the moment though.

Massive Attack - Teardrop
I AM THIS - Stray Strumming

Last edited by Metal.G3ar.So1id on Fri 5 Mar - 4:56:59; edited 1 time in total

Metal.G3ar.So1id
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Thu 4 Mar - 17:07:19

Blue Stahli
Google it :]
there awsome

devilhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Thu 4 Mar - 20:32:41

I like Rock, Hard Rock, Metal.

My fav band are: Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Deathstars, ...
My fav songs are: Flight of the Valkyries, Savin' me, Only the strongest will survive, Breath, The last ammunation, BSG Soundtrack, ...
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Tue 9 Mar - 17:51:28

Sorry for double post.

I was wrong on one of the songs, Only the strongest wil survive is actually called Blow me away.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Fri 30 Apr - 23:45:20

Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by vincefantastic Sat 1 May - 17:50:21

come on people 90s dance is where its at im 34 now and still tryin to rave it up . my 13 year old son gets so embarresed PRODIGY the greatest band ever and remember kiddies charlie said always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere meow wot wait a minitue m meow
vincefantastic
vincefantastic

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 1 May - 19:36:03

OMG lol

Euro pop ftw lol.

Extra lol vinces avatar looks like he is dancing to this track. hehe

Go vincey........its ya birthday......

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by vincefantastic Sat 1 May - 22:34:07

vandal ur right go me lol it funny as f**k
vincefantastic
vincefantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by vincefantastic Sat 1 May - 22:35:21

go vincy vincy i do it like a truck haha this s**t is awsome
vincefantastic
vincefantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Sun 2 May - 15:39:44

Just in time for the summer and the slappers in Ibiza! lol :)
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Sun 20 Jun - 18:12:47

Post-Rock. <3
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by zygizz Sat 5 Feb - 8:38:35

Progressive house, disco house stuff like that. One of my favorite song Chicane Feat Natasha Bedingfield - Bruised Water (Adam K And Soha Club Mix) it's really relaxing music genre

zygizz

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 5 Feb - 14:27:18

Hey Orange

welcome to our forums. dude

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by zygizz Sat 5 Feb - 15:18:28

Thank you ukVandal :)

zygizz

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Sun 20 Feb - 15:57:54

i like everything from death metal to soulful house
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 20 Feb - 18:41:36

- Pink Floyd

- Fleetwood Mac

- The Beatles

- Pearl Jam

- MOBY

- Coldplay

- King's Of Leon

- Lissie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRlXausKdiQ&feature=relmfu
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down