*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
kopite73
Tarranauha200
mrdata94
7 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mrdata94 Sun 1 Apr - 22:08:02

see the match today mate??? Just for anyone who dosent know the mighty mags beat the scousers 2-0 IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! 480228IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! 314354IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! 493532 IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! 279502 IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! 80167 IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! 620754
mrdata94
mrdata94

Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tarranauha200 Mon 2 Apr - 5:40:30

Who the hel...eh just joking, good job!

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MR KOPITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kopite73 Mon 2 Apr - 14:03:46

funny i seen you little red name on the online list last night and i wandered what woul dbe here in the morning lol .

it was harder for carrol to fall over than to score ffs id off took him off then never mind the 80th minute lol.

kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 2 Apr - 14:04:50

whats 9inches long and dangles round the back of a c**t.

Andy carrols pony tail
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 2 Apr - 14:45:07

lol
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerNL Mon 2 Apr - 17:29:33

hahahaha kop i feel so sorry for you! ajax took first place in holland so im happy as f**k
SwaggerNL
SwaggerNL
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 2 Apr - 17:38:16

well done i watched your youth /next gen team play liverpool at beat us 7-0 few weeks ago lol how did they get on in the final ??
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 2 Apr - 20:51:04

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerNL Mon 2 Apr - 21:44:24

yeah you got your arses handed that game! they lost after penalties against internatzionale with a 1-1 on the scoreboard.. they dominated the whole match but inter was only defending
SwaggerNL
SwaggerNL
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 2 Apr - 22:24:43

Fuggut wrote:I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!

Table tennis.
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 3 Apr - 13:46:29

Naytdawg wrote:
Fuggut wrote:I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!

Table tennis.

I like the sound the little plastic ball makes when it hits the table. How do the rest of you feel to this sound? :)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 3 Apr - 14:26:41

<3 Table tennis.. was the BOSS of I wing. xD
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 3 Apr - 17:45:36

More like wing boss had you the table tennis ... Grab the net and squeal like a pig boy .. Lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 3 Apr - 17:54:11

happy9

mad

lool
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down