*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a clan?

+14
Smurf_cfc
Viglen
Crenshaw
speedhound1-WYD-
Naytdawg
Sebsterr
MIDGET
OnePigeon
Fuggut
Daze
Chris_Kampfgurke
Bagger
SwaggerNL
Jay Scott
18 posters

Go down

What is a clan? Empty What is a clan?

Post by Jay Scott Mon 26 Mar - 20:38:45

A clan is a place were people from all around the world come together to play games they enjoy! not only can they play games but they can share great music films TV-shows you name it. In big clans like Our's not everyone is going to get on of course this would be a miracle.. with so many different personality's etc.. So what happen's is you start to notice little groups emerging, nothing wrong with this its just the way it works. With such a big clan you obviously need dedicated admin's! as a senior admin myself i can tell you all.. we take some of the most unreal s**t you can imagine.. some of it you can laugh about and some gets you down and makes you think f**k this what is the point am out! " something i have done myself "

Then you have the pubber's.. all the guys that play on the server! you build great friendships with alot of them! i call them the reg's.. a few that spring to mind on our server is - Sele, Pectus, Onepigeon, NO Benny, DJpiro, Tachidude, Hunter, OrangeRPG, Tarra, Elshan, Stemplus <-- yes even you! the Pony's.. Slorg, Loki, Forcecho. TJ greywolf, Nulos, Puntilungo. The list goes on!

Without these guys the game is nothing.. Without admin's the game is a mess! i have seen alot of s**t building up over the last few months at this clan! - That's why i hardly play PR anymore + i am addicted to ARMAII now cheers

People come people go that's clan life, i have met some smashing lads at this clan over the year's 99% of them are still with me.. i gotta get back to work now so am going to have to leave it there for now.. I hope to hear you thought's and s**t so don't be shy Razz

Peace in!

Last edited by Jay Scott on Mon 26 Mar - 22:23:42; edited 1 time in total
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

What is a clan? Empty Re: What is a clan?

Post by SwaggerNL Mon 26 Mar - 21:18:50

Keep up the good work scotty, I love you
SwaggerNL
SwaggerNL
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagger Mon 26 Mar - 22:08:02

Jay Scott wrote:Then you have the pubber's.. all the guys that play on the server! you build great friendships with alot of them! i call them the reg's.. a few that spring to mind on our server is - Sele, Pectus, Onepigeon, NO Benny, DJpiro, Tachidude, Hunter, OrangeRPG, Tarra, Elshan, Stemplus <-- yes even you! the Pony's.. Slorg, Loki, Forcecho. TJ greywolf, Nulos, Puntilungo. The list goes on!

I want to thank these guys as i used to play with them all the time; i had great games but it hard to say... PR is not what it was

Last edited by Bagger on Mon 26 Mar - 22:14:40; edited 1 time in total
Bagger
Bagger

Registration date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 26 Mar - 22:13:34

Jay Scott wrote:i have seen alot of s**t building up over the last few months at this clan! - That's why i hardly play PR anymore + i am addicted to ARMAII now cheers

dito...
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Mon 26 Mar - 22:15:31

Jay Scott wrote:A clan is a place were people from all around the world come together to play games they enjoy! not only can they play games but they can share great music films TV-shows you name it. In big clans like Our's not everyone is going to get on of course this would be a miracle.. with so many different personality's etc.. So what happen's is you start to notice little groups emerging, nothing wrong with this its just the way it works. With such a big clan you obviously need dedicated admin's! as a senior admin myself i can tell you all we take some of the most unreal s**t you can imagine.. some of it you can laugh about and some gets you down and makes you think f**k this what is the point am out! " something i have done myself "

They you have the pubber's.. all the guys that play on the server! you build great friendships with alot of them! i call them the reg's.. a few that spring to mind on our server is - Sele, Pectus, Onepigeon, NO Benny, DJpiro, Tachidude, Hunter, OrangeRPG, Tarra, Elshan, Stemplus <-- yes even you! the Pony's.. Slorg, Loki, Forcecho. TJ greywolf, Nulos, Puntilungo. The list goes on!

Without these guys the game is nothing.. Without admin's the game is a mess! i have seen alot of s**t building up over the last few months at this clan! - That's why i hardly play PR anymore + i am addicted to ARMAII now cheers

People come people go that's clan life, i have met some smashing lads at this clan over the year's 99% of them are still with me.. i gotta get back to work now so am going to have to leave it there for now.. I hope to hear you thought's and s**t so don't be shy Razz

Peace in!

Scotty
Well said my friend thumbsup as in TS all these issues have been spoke about and will be looked at on a 1 2 1 basis peace
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 26 Mar - 23:44:54

I left you guys for a long time and I regret doing that, still can't get over the fact I joined this clan like 3 years ago, same time as Scotty infact lol :D, we have been awesome friends since then!

I shoulda really said something when I left that time, but I did tell Kopite and things like that since he kept in touch, and I see when it was my birthday a few months ago everyone posted on it like "Where the heck has Fuggy gone"

I don't really plan to dissapear again this time and I really love this clan and everyone in it, it's like even though I left, the day I came back it was like I never left, everyone are still good friends o' mine.

I think the clan is doing just fine and so is PR! :D It might not be the same with UKWF and stuff dissapearing, but we still have a laugh :3

Btw that game today on Fallujah West, Damn you guys for killing me! XD Stoopid marksmen kopite! :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePigeon Tue 27 Mar - 9:33:32

Woah, massive post.

Cheers for calling me a reg, particularly as I've been away for a good few months until starting up again within the past few weeks :D
But as Fuggut said, it's like I haven't been away. The PR servers seem to be going strong and I can't wait to play some more Arma. And the main reason I came straight back to NwA is because your server is well admin'd and folks on there generally want to have a good time particularly by playing as a team. Hence why you're one of the most popular PR servers out there.

As for ARMA, that SAS game we had the other day was tense! Although I shot only one IRA member it felt like a massive achievement doing even that. I'll mostly remember it for hanging around in the squad trying not to get everyone else killed through my screw ups. Fun times thumbsup

Without getting too soppy, you NwA guys are great. Always welcoming, encouraging teamwork, happy to help with technical/setup issues (ARMA again) which is why people like me will reciprocate.
Ok, you'll get dickheads out there and I think being an admin must be a pain in the arse sometimes when you seem to be doing that more than playing the game, but you do a damn good job of it.
I even thought about applying to join a few times but I don't think I have the time commitment really. Plus I'm a goddamn maverick.

Anyway, it's early and I don't know why I'm up because I don't have to be at work till 1. Doh.

tl:dr - I wub you guys party3
OnePigeon
OnePigeon

Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 27 Mar - 10:24:55

OnePigeon wrote: I think being an admin must be a pain in the arse sometimes when you seem to be doing that more than playing the game, but you do a damn good job of it.

party3

it is a pain in the ass sometimes like the other week when i sat for 5 hours watching a battle recorder because i needed evidence to send off for a hacker i caught 5 hours sat at my pc for 2 minuets of footage enough to get a ban on him yea did i have fun doing this no was it my responsibly to do this not really. why would i do this ? i do this to try better the Pr community and make the gaming experience better for all you pubbers,regulars and clan members alike the only thing I ask for in return is players follow server rules and respect EVERYONE even if you think there crap or don't like them just show respect. this little thing will get everyone so far not only in Pr but in real life also. I know I have been no angel and have said things I regret saying to people but i will be the 1St to man up and admit I was wrong it takes a bigger man to admit faults then it does to deny them.

cheers

Midget

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebsterr Tue 27 Mar - 16:27:37

Love u scotty, keep being amazing. Must catch up with a game :D
Sebsterr
Sebsterr

Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Tue 27 Mar - 16:53:15

What the clan is for me...

I used to play bf2, with my old dutch gaming buddy, we played everything together. i heard on a forum about this "PR" hmmm... back in 0.2 days!
first time i played it, and got a kill i felt genuinly guilty about killing the poor guy, i was mec, with the g3, slapped it out and he dropped like a sack of spuds
so i thought yeah this is cool. untill his squad came along and ruined me!, follwed by a teabagging.

anyway respawned in and someone said hey nayt join our squad. this guy called Bang2Rights and Vandal were in, barking orders and generally being loud, but i was new so i shut up and followed along.... and ive never played anywhere since.

I can just come home from work, the mrs, whatever and turn on, tune in and get lost for hours on end. well i used to, things have come and gone over the last 9 months its been a bit cacky poo for all of us i think.
But to me the fun on the fourm, the ts, the late night early morning shenanigans, the insdie jokes "Serria-Lima", the commaradary, great fun

AND THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

not, he stole my jet, he stepped on my foot, hes got the wrong coloured eye patch on, its a game. its a laugh. WITH YOUR MATES. you cant pick familys, you can pick mates. NwA chose me, i joined as it was a brit server, i stayed for the fun.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE] lets bring it back to what it once was, so what someone doesnt like you, or something on the Pr forum looks iffy, IT IS A GAME. if people want to be pathetic, go and play CoD, better yet go and play with a bottle of bleach on a motorway, FUN PEOPLE!!!!

remember when you guarded that rock for 3 hours, or you made your way accross the desert undetected, only for the cache to get blown so you tabbed back to the next contact, or getting killed 5 times in a row, your medic revives you and you carry on.

Just think guys, why do YOU play pr?/ be part of a clan/ community/ server
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Tue 27 Mar - 18:38:18

a flan is usually a sweet filling in a short crust pastry base such as a bakewell tart but sometimes it has a savory filling such as a quiche.

oh wait.....

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 27 Mar - 18:43:50

Lmfaoooo! Grandpa Speedhound..

cheers
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 27 Mar - 20:01:13

speedhound1-WYD- wrote:a flan is usually a sweet filling in a short crust pastry base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 28 Mar - 14:43:20

I had a good round the other day on Al Basrah with Sugnat, Fuggut, uhhh... I believe Pectuss, Midget and the otehr name escapes me. Well, needless to say, our team was fail. Our squad was fail for the most part, but we had more fun getting our asses kicked then actually playing the game. I dare say it was probably one of the best games I've played in PR in a long time. We got 2 caches on our spree of failure and it made my whole night, especially since I was having a pretty crappy day up until that point.

I don't care about who is right, wrong, tall, short. I joined this clan because I like the people here, the inner workings are a little edgy but so is the same with every clan. That's what matters to me. Like you said, the fun and ridiculous things you end up having with clan mates in a round (and I am a very serious PR player, if I spend hours of my life doing something I want it done right), and sometimes you just have to let go.

I really don't have much more to say in that regard, but that's how it is.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Wed 28 Mar - 14:50:23

Words cant describe how offended i am Crenshaw that you forgot my name :( and i was the squad leader its over between us!!!!!

p.s im keeping the dog
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Wed 28 Mar - 15:13:27

lol crenshaw that was less 20hours ago and u forgot me and viglen?? and where da f*k does midget come in?

its true wat the say about yanks lol

What is a clan? 666915
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Wed 28 Mar - 15:14:45

Lmao "the other day" it was last night
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 28 Mar - 21:36:56

haha that was the best game of PR i've ever played since the days of the Molotov xD Freaking hilarious, that guy sat in that car still had me laughing this morning :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by sugnat Wed 28 Mar - 22:04:28

I still feel kinda bad for having to shoot him....I still think he was in the car with us when we attacked the palace....

ALSO WTF IS HAPPENING WITH PB!!!!!
sugnat
sugnat

Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Wed 28 Mar - 22:50:44

sugnat wrote:I still feel kinda bad for having to shoot him....I still think he was in the car with us when we attacked the palace....

ALSO WTF IS HAPPENING WITH PB!!!!!

lol atleast in spirit...
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Thu 29 Mar - 1:23:01

where was i lol i

was watching act of valor in the cinima i can multi task lol

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Thu 29 Mar - 4:36:46

Hey, I was having a bad day and can hardly remember anything about it cepting the fail lol

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingPaavo Thu 29 Mar - 7:30:22

Personally I just played too much PR, and as a result I haven't touched the game in over 2 months. Right now I get my fix from ARMA 2 but I know that I will return to BF2:PR whenever they release the newest version of it. Right now I think that many people in the PR community have become bored with the current version, and that explains the lack of players and enthusiasm on the servers.

When the new version comes out I'll see you around cool

KingPaavo

Registration date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerNL Thu 29 Mar - 8:32:59

What paavo said
SwaggerNL
SwaggerNL
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Thu 29 Mar - 8:51:12

i had a break, and ive played 3 days in a row again now, granted im off work so i got the time but still, its fun!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 29 Mar - 9:36:35

KingPaavo wrote:Personally I just played too much PR, and as a result I haven't touched the game in over 2 months. Right now I get my fix from ARMA 2 but I know that I will return to BF2:PR whenever they release the newest version of it. Right now I think that many people in the PR community have become bored with the current version, and that explains the lack of players and enthusiasm on the servers.

When the new version comes out I'll see you around cool

cool=thumbsup
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Thu 29 Mar - 9:46:04

Indeed, the clan is here in my eyes to play games with some mates and have a laugh. When I finished uni and got back into PC gaming, I fired up PR and NwA was the first server I joined, and I've not joined another server since. The members were all very welcoming, I found myself in speedhound or scottys squad most rounds and I ended up joining the clan.

Personally, I haven't been arsed to play PR for a while now, overdid it, got a bit bored, and RL commitments have been taking up a lot of time. But whatever you're playing, hop on TS and theres probably someone up for a game. thats whats good about NwA.

There's a decent size ArmA group forming up now and I see some great rounds of that on the horizon. Looking forward to it!

Paavo, get UnitedOperations mods set up and come have a game with us, if you want help setting up, just ask someone in TS! Games are best played with ya mates! cool

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 29 Mar - 10:23:44

corp d'esprit.

when the corp fights together the rest of the world is our enemy.

when the corp fights together it becomes greater than its sum of parts.

when the corps members know each other they can play to each others strengths and weaknesses.

the corp is made out of shared friendship through shared enthusiasm.

when the lines blur....

the corp is a fighting machine, when its idle it will fight itself.

when a corp member perceives a problem they will often over react in defence of the corp.

when a corp member believes he/she is no longer part of the spirit he/she often will replace the corp with the corps enemy (the rest of the world).

it can often feel like the corp demands addiction which is not the same as enthusiasm, addiction is not healthy, enthusiasm is.

when a corp fights together everyone is equal, when a corp is idle there are some people who are more equal than others which will inevitably not sit well with some people's sense of entitlement (or lack of it)

any of that sound familiar ?

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Thu 29 Mar - 14:46:58

Spot on Speed

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Fri 30 Mar - 3:22:35

The best games I've had on PR have been with NWA. Any game is enhanced when you play with great people.

Back home from sunny Wales on Monday so I'll cya all then :)

Lone

Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down