*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet steal, and later teamkilling

+5
Taiger.Slo
Crenshaw
MIDGET
ivandobsky
slorg25
9 posters

Go down

Jet steal, and later teamkilling Empty Jet steal, and later teamkilling

Post by slorg25 Sun 25 Mar - 18:58:54

NwA AAS Server - Black Gold - roughly 18:47 Sunday 25th.

km_[jah]111
[pr]ZOmbie

These two muppets made their own CAS squad, when one was already made with myself, Elshan and Taiger in it, and proceeded to take the chinese bomber just as it spawned. We then reported them and what not, but no admin so we tried to stop them. Elshan and Taiger managed to kill them out of the pilot and gunner seats using a bat car but couldn't take off fast enough. The two stealers then respawned, took a car of their own and blew up the jet by shooting and ramming it. km then proceeded to tk various people in our main.

I hope these guys are banned fairly quickly, check the logs if you wish :)

Cheers,
slorg
slorg25
slorg25

Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Jet steal, and later teamkilling Empty Re: Jet steal, and later teamkilling

Post by ivandobsky Sun 25 Mar - 19:32:07

Slorg...........

Can you see how the actions of your squad provoked these guys?

Instead of them being guilty of just asset stealing your guys meddling obviously provoked then into teamkilling.

How can you demand a ban for teamkilling when YOU lot initiated this mes by teamkillin them?

Somehow, it's exactly what I expected from you.
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Sun 25 Mar - 20:20:30

We literally did nothing wrong ivan, what's the problem here?

They stole the jet, how did we provoke that?

They taxied to the runway, how did we provoke that?

We asked them several times to get out and they didn't, we really had no choice.

They then respond by tking our 2 pilots.

How can this possibly be our fault? With all due respect, I just don't get it Ivan.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Sun 25 Mar - 20:53:44

slorg25 wrote: Elshan and Taiger managed to kill them out of the pilot and gunner seats using a bat car but couldn't take off fast enough. The two stealers then respawned, took a car of their own and blew up the jet by shooting and ramming it. km then proceeded to tk various people in our main.

Cheers,
slorg

this is exactly the reports we get from you slorg, you always initiate teamkilling then want other poeple to take the flack for it, because they broke the rules it does NOT give you permision to break the rules also!

[17:52 TEAMKILL] =GS= slorg25 TEAMKILLS Patryk_[PL]94
[17:52 TEAM 2 ] =GS= slorg25: !r patryk asset steal
[17:52 TEAM 2 ] *NwA* IvanDobsky: Why did you kill him?
[17:52 TEAM 2 ] =GS= slorg25: he was about to waste a chinook
[17:52 TEAM 2 ] =GS= slorg25: i didnt trust my typing speed

how did u know he was gonna waste the chinny if he was on the ground? you didnt! PONY AIRDROP does not give you exclusive rights to the chinny as the rule state, the 1st correctly namedsquad gets the asset

ur rulebreaking is unaceptable and be asured if i see actions like this the ban hammer will drop

midget out

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Sun 25 Mar - 21:09:26

He was not in a transport squad which I assume is still against the rules. And that incident has nothing to do with this report... I was kicked for that and so no more needs to be said, I assume something will actually be done about my INITIAL post.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Sun 25 Mar - 21:41:34

NO MORE TEAMKILLING FROM YOU SLORG

You copy?

That includes inciting your squadmates to also.

I am NOT going to punish those guys after the way you lot treated them. Whatever rules they broke, YOU are not *NwA* admin, you have NO RIGHT to mete out punishment of any sort on our servers.
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Sun 25 Mar - 21:58:44

... right got it
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Sun 25 Mar - 22:21:54

Here's how it goes Slorg, they stole your jet which is an infraction all of its own, however once you took it upon yourself to teamkill the offenders, you very well have incited them in a rage. What turned into a simple case of them taking an asset, became you teamkilling (which got you in trouble), them coming back with a vengeance and destroying the asset in question (which they may have been pretty good at, we don't know), teamkilling your guys, and then them going on a rampage and TKing more people.

See how easily this spiraled out of control? When someone is teamkilled they generally come back with a vengeance if they don't know why (especially if the guys in question didn't infact understand your language to begin with). Nobody wins here.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Sun 25 Mar - 22:28:12

Yeh I get it. All I'm saying is that, firstly, I didn't teamkill anyone I was just reporting this out of kindness (in an attempt to rid your server of 2 more asset wasters). Secondly, I believe the only reason the two guys in my squad resorted to teamkilling was due to a lack of admins on the server.

But it's clear I'm not going to win this so I'll stay away from the forums from now on. Thanks for reading anyway.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Sun 25 Mar - 23:11:02

slorg25 wrote:Yeh I get it. All I'm saying is that, firstly, I didn't teamkill anyone I was just reporting this out of kindness (in an attempt to rid your server of 2 more asset wasters). Secondly, I believe the only reason the two guys in my squad resorted to teamkilling was due to a lack of admins on the server.

But it's clear I'm not going to win this so I'll stay away from the forums from now on. Thanks for reading anyway.

its not about winning this if you want us to punish we will happly
punish EVERYONE who broke the rules. stealing an asset is not a bannable
offence by itsself intentionaal teamkilling is keep this in mind. this guys are asset waisters or just raging at greafers who teamkilled them they did not waist the jets they were in u guys initiated the final outcome by the teamkills

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiger.Slo Mon 26 Mar - 10:54:25

Really? Heres a little more detailed story:
I respawned in main to check if the airplanes are up. I saw that the double seater was up and i told slorg and Elshan to come and get it. When i told them that i heard the start of a jet engine. I turned towards the hangar and the jet was manned by km. I checked the squad list and there was a squad named REAL CAS .

I told Elshan that a guy took the bomber and made another cas squad. He started raging and told me to stop him as he was still spawning because he suicided so that he could come to main.Then a guy went running to the jet and entered it. I came up to the jet and asked the 2 guys (mumble) if they could get out as we are cas. Neither responded , i typed it into chat and km wrote something about us being useless and that we are wasting assets .

When this ended they were already on the takeoff runway and then came elshan with a car and drove INFRONT of them so they could not take off. Km took a few gun shots but he did not hit Elshan, then he used the AA rockets and he still didn't hit him. Km wanted to take off but Kelshan was still in his car about 10feet before Km. Km moved to the dirt and started his engines , Kelshan drove a few feet farther and then infront of him , they almost crashed but km turned right in the last second. Kelshan told me to get in and shoot the guy out of the cockpit , i did thaty it required a crewman kit which i could not request since i requested a pilot kit not awhile ago.

We switched seats and Elshan was gunning the car, he shot out the gunner , km again tried to shoot us with the cannon and rockets but we were too close for anything to hit. Then he also took out Km and told me to get into the pilot seat and take off. I entered the jet and he moved the car away. I saw a car on the other side of the wall driving towards the runway so i didn't start the engine , they came straight twords me with guns blazing , the jet exploded and right after that they rammed the wreck and the car they were in blew up.

Then all that followed was teamkilling between Kelshan and Km. I climbed onto the wall that separates the runway from the main road, waiting for the fighter to spawn. I heard a car coming and i turned around and saw Km heading right towards me. I was on higher ground so he just demaged his car which started smoking . He jumped out and took out a knife and came at me . I ran away and he followed me. He was chasing me for a good bit and then decided to give up and he left the server.

ALL this time , slorg was nowhere near the main base and he did not kill anyone intentionally.He also did not tell us to shoot them out , it was our own decision , mainly because they shot their cannon at us first.

peace
Jet steal, and later teamkilling Nwag

Last edited by Naytdawg on Mon 26 Mar - 12:24:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for read-a-bility)

Taiger.Slo

Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 26 Mar - 11:07:49

This km dude has disrupted a huge amount of gameplay/tickets i personally would like to see him banned!

Rule break Number1.. Duplicate squad

Rule break Number2.. Asset steal

Rule break Number3.. Team killing

km instigated this mess and should be banned!

Taking the matter into your own hand's when there is no admin's on the server is a risk you take on your own accord. If i was a pubber i would of just ALT+TABBED came to the forum and made the report.. next time let the thief take the jet and wait for the outcome! thumbsup
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Mon 26 Mar - 12:15:02

I've just been reading the chatlog - it's a real illuminating read.

Sure km was WAY out of line but no-one was an angel.

How about this little snippet that someone failed to mention:

[18:27 TEAM 2 ] =GS= slorg25: alright sammyr uve wated enough of my ammo
-
[18:27 TEAM 2 ] =GS= slorg25: give it back
-
[18:28 TEAM 2 ] =GS= slorg25: sammyr im gonna give you 10 seconds :)
[18:28 TEAM 2 ] COW Sammyr: 0k
-
[18:29 TEAMKILL] =GS= slorg25 TEAMKILLS COW Sammyr

firstly, I didn't teamkill anyone
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by fillsson Mon 26 Mar - 13:26:01

Just like to say that it's easy for you admins to say stuff like this, because all you have to do if someone steals your jet is write !k problem solved. For us guys it's not so easy, try seeing it from our POV: Logging into pr, waiting 20 minutes for your jet, just to see it get stolen and you can't do s**t about it. And now another 20 minutes will pass before you get your jet. OFCOURSE they f*****g tk'd them.
You admins can't really sit here and say this if you weren't present to help out.
You are like judges who sentence a guy to jail for beating someone up in self defence.
fillsson
fillsson
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 26 Mar - 14:04:46

no we expect people to follow the rules members or no members like ivan shows some people are full of s**t and dont tell full story and make it look like there all inosent us admins pay for the privalage to sit hear and listen to all this s**t just to find out it was all lies

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Mon 26 Mar - 14:08:30

^ un helpful post of the year......congratulations...

if you think its EASY to be an ADMIN put your money where your mouth is or SHUT UP.

your logic is flawed on everything you just said mainly because you have NO IDEA what the other side of the story is, with out admin's there is simply chaos, with chaos there is NO server.SIMPLE.

bad atitude fill, bad.

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 26 Mar - 14:12:10

2nd speeds feelings attitude stinks

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Mon 26 Mar - 14:46:08

Thankyou for sharing your feelings with us Fillsson.

If you have that little regard for your own admin team, I suggest you resign from *NwA* .

Thread locked before it can sink any lower (is that even possible).
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Mon 26 Mar - 19:30:25

slorg25 wrote:NwA AAS Server - Black Gold - roughly 18:47 Sunday 25th.

km_[jah]111
[pr]ZOmbie

These two muppets made their own CAS squad, when one was already made with myself, Elshan and Taiger in it, and proceeded to take the chinese bomber just as it spawned. We then reported them and what not, but no admin so we tried to stop them. Elshan and Taiger managed to kill them out of the pilot and gunner seats using a bat car but couldn't take off fast enough. The two stealers then respawned, took a car of their own and blew up the jet by shooting and ramming it. km then proceeded to tk various people in our main.

Cheers,
slorg

Hello mate,
These 2 have now been banned, thanks for the report, please do note that TKing is crazy and will get you in to trouble, just keep posting up and I wll deal with it peace
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down