*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map rotation

5 posters

Go down

Map rotation Empty Map rotation

Post by Stemplus Wed 18 Jan - 20:23:54

Hello, this is my second post on this forum, and I have a question. Do you select maps for the server every day or do you have it all planed? becouse every day i play the rotation is different, and i would like to know the map rotation of the next day :)
Stemplus
Stemplus

Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Map rotation Empty Re: Map rotation

Post by Voodoo Wed 18 Jan - 20:29:15

err, I do believe it gets switched around randomly when someone decides to think up a new map list, but It's stayed the same for the past few days, at least AAS wise.
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 18 Jan - 20:34:13

Its a new program install and it sticks different maps in everyday :)
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Wed 18 Jan - 20:35:09

There are some ongoing experiments with automated maplist rotations on a daily basis. There are some minor technical difficulties with this the last time I heard about it, so it may or may not be 100% functional at the time Razz

If all else fails, we can and will change the maplists manually on a regular basis.

With the automated rotation however, I do not think it is possible to give people a heads-up about the upcoming rotation for the day as it's done randomly by a script. You'll have to ask Snippers about that one Razz
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wed 18 Jan - 21:12:15

I quite like the random system because as much as people complain about some not so popular maps coming on it means we get a nice variety rather than the same rotation day after day. In the last week I've played Shinja Valley, Yamalia, Pavlovsk Bay, Tad Sae and a load of other maps that otherwise would have been confined to the depths of our hard drives.

Lone

Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down