*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor

+5
ExeTick
stockypotty
Mikemonster
JToTheDog
Leeu
9 posters

Go down

*NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor Empty *NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor

Post by Leeu Sun 8 Jan - 20:31:34

Will give a description of what happended in a later reply, lol, but for now here are the screenies as requested (my forum image posting skills suck, it seemed the damn thing previewed at 1980 x1080px and running off the page, so i just put a thumbnail. Anyone feel free to repost below where the damn thing automatically sizes to your browser window): :D

*NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor Screen093x.th
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/6/screen093x.png/

affraid

*NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor Screen094.th
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img687/3342/screen094.png
Leeu
Leeu

Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

*NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor Empty Re: *NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor

Post by JToTheDog Sun 8 Jan - 22:02:34

To close to mortar for comfort.
JToTheDog
JToTheDog

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

*NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor Empty Re: *NwA*pewStockyPotty Mortars + Gary = Pucker factor

Post by Mikemonster Sun 8 Jan - 23:05:15

Lol, very pointless anyway, you'd have spawned and rebuilt them in about 30secs.

Nice shooting though!

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by stockypotty Mon 9 Jan - 2:05:34

So this is how s**t went down...

Building mortars on this map as US is notorious for being attacked by bomb cars / gary's etc... especially in the position we were in. So we set up a TOW on the road as standard for protection.

GARY EAST!

f**k! Ok TOW take him out!

"I'm on it"

*Missile strikes* *Kaboom*...

"Good stuff, now le - GARY NORTH!"

Now at this point the Gary was very close to us and advancing with the fury of a thousand angry highlanders. This was the point when I panicked and did what I was trained to do. I got down on one knee and fired my bullets tainted with the icy pin prick sense of desperation.

The driver slumped over his wheel in defeat. However the drivers vicious soul propelled the truck forward further to the point where I was pushed back and damaged. However we had taken down two gary's, our mortars and base were still up.... and we were alive!

... Forgetting that the gary was still 'alive' and thinking it was a wreckage I told the TOW to blow it up so that it wouldn't blow up down the line and take any of us out. Needless to say there was quite the KABOOM... but no-one was injured and we quickly rebuilt stuff.

Was a good round!

stockypotty

Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Mon 9 Jan - 11:09:32

It was me in that second Gary Razz I was like NOOOOOOOOO I was so close sad

and it was someone from GS I think it was loki in the first one.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stockypotty Mon 9 Jan - 14:31:15

ExeTick wrote:It was me in that second Gary Razz I was like NOOOOOOOOO I was so close sad

and it was someone from GS I think it was loki in the first one.

LOL TICK! I seem to be foiling all your plans recently. It was very very close and I was lucky to get a headshot on you. Nice co - ordination though

stockypotty

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Mon 9 Jan - 14:50:12

I was just to about to blow when you killed me Razz

and yes you have destroyed my plans recently Razz

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Mon 9 Jan - 16:30:33

I will tell you exactly what happened, as Pony squad leader and mastermind at the time.

Essentially, I was tired of you constantly building mortars in the cowardly A8, and with your Armour firmly pinned and/or destoryed by our SPG and arty skillz I thought two garry's on you would be a good idea.

So, we had control of both the garry's. I sent one straight at you, was an easy shot for the TOW (although you missed the first shot you noobs). The second Garry therefore was able to make his way all the way down to your fob (North to South).

I saw it on the map, it was so beautiful, then exetick failed (as usual) and got shot in the face at point blank range, miliseconds away from hitting the button and sending you all to mortar hell.

Ah well, next time ey?

Pony Out.
slorg25
slorg25

Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 9 Jan - 16:37:20

Best after action report ever!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by stockypotty Mon 9 Jan - 18:20:11

slorg25 wrote:I will tell you exactly what happened, as Pony squad leader and mastermind at the time.

Essentially, I was tired of you constantly building mortars in the cowardly A8, and with your Armour firmly pinned and/or destoryed by our SPG and arty skillz I thought two garry's on you would be a good idea.

So, we had control of both the garry's. I sent one straight at you, was an easy shot for the TOW (although you missed the first shot you noobs). The second Garry therefore was able to make his way all the way down to your fob (North to South).

I saw it on the map, it was so beautiful, then exetick failed (as usual) and got shot in the face at point blank range, miliseconds away from hitting the button and sending you all to mortar hell.

Ah well, next time ey?

Pony Out.

AH yeah I believe we missed the first shot which added to the excitement of it all.

Also how is it cowardly? Makes good sense in my eyes :)

stockypotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Mon 9 Jan - 20:05:46

This is the reason I play on AAS, there you dont have some random bombtrucks coming out of nowhere.

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Tue 10 Jan - 19:13:28

Still, bombtruck would have destroyed mortars for about 1 minute Razz
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Tue 10 Jan - 21:16:12

But my ego would have been boosted for a life time :)
slorg25
slorg25

Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down