*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRF Smartbalance request

+5
Vincent
ivandobsky
Orford
Daze
Lempoksnis
9 posters

Go down

SRF Smartbalance request Empty SRF Smartbalance request

Post by Lempoksnis Wed 4 Jan - 11:49:25

Hello there, I find your server by far the best at moment in terms of teamwork and maturity. And I would like to ask you to add the following tags to the switch list: =SRF=, *SRF*, SRF.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Lempo.

Lempoksnis

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

SRF Smartbalance request Empty Re: SRF Smartbalance request

Post by Daze Wed 4 Jan - 19:25:43

hey copycat we will add your request as long as you all follow these rules
https://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t4468-please-read-before-applying
If deemed to be in breach of them then we will remove tags from th esmart balance
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 15 Jan - 13:57:03

Just check the server 16 SRF on one side, is this going to be an issue.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Sat 21 Jan - 17:48:38

bump, please take this in to account, as we have noticed that there is more stacked on 1 side, we will remove the tags if things persist,
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Sat 21 Jan - 18:39:29

This afternoon they were stacking MEC on kashan.
Despite many warnings & requests to even out the teams they did not.
I manually switched half of them to US and the whole clan left.

I was going to say "Remove them from the list."

But I've just had a good chat with Lempo. I made our position clear & he apologised.

SRF don't speak good English so they are being told (by Lempo) to make more of an effort with communication.
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Sun 22 Jan - 12:18:32

Alright last warning

If you keep on failing to play by our server rules we will remove you from the smart balance list.

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Sun 22 Jan - 12:59:24

I have a feeling they aren't reading this thread Vince..
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Fri 10 Feb - 22:35:21

We're reading... and we obey rules to our best capability.

As for stacking on one side, I'm sorry that you see that in some kind of negative way. We only stack on one side after we decided what team is losing, who is weakest in teamwork and teamplay at that point when we join your server. We do not waste assets, steal assets and/or decline the request of better teamplay or teamwork of other SL's and CO's during the game (unless we are sure that our actions do disobey an order wouldn't result in losing something valuable, i.e. cache, flag, position) :)

As it goes for stacking on one side, We only try to stick together and play together, we do not wish to start a drama ingame or in your forums or disrespect your admin staff. As for leaving when you stack us on each side - we feel that any negative opinion or statement towards us is unacceptable, this means that if we have a good round with "killing spree" and taking obj after obj, we don't want to called cheaters or "ghosters" therefor we stay on one side and fight for that side. + Our clan system works on officers and officer staff, which means usually people you switch ends up without officers or SL's (uncapable of even out the odds between the teams, as you trying to do).

Don't take this personally lads, but if one of us gets kicked, banned or switched on (in our opinion not guilty in breaking any rules, 'til proven otherwise) the server, we all leave. We stick together and stand up for each other.

We'll try not to overrun your server by too many stacked up tags on 1 team, "but unfortunatly" for you you're one of the few servers that has a quality and admin system we appreciate Razz.

If I may, if you have trouble to even out the odds or balance the team during game, and you see we have over 12 players on same side. Try stacking agains't us? As it showed previously during my time as admin on PRTA, stack players with other clan tags on opposite side so you don't get one of those stacked up with clans sides and then public players start to protest :) I am sure that as we, other clans on your switch list are ready to even out the odds on the server, to establish and improve teamplay/teamwork on one side. *I'm not critizing or trying to imply your admin system is incorrect/wrong*

As I said :) Nothing personal.

/CC

P.S. If you have something important or essential to discuss when it comes to SRF, please PM Lempo or me, or take it directly to our CO "Piwkin" :)

CopyCat

Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Sat 11 Feb - 0:35:49

You seem to be missing the point

You are not allowed to stack your entire clan on one side, that createas a quite big oppertunity to steamroll the other team. We would like to see you make a bit more effort into deviding your players and splitting into two groups, one on each team, Improving gameplay on both teams instead of only thinking about yourself. You did agree to these rules: https://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t4468-please-read-before-applying

braking them again will couse your tags to be removed.

And we admins will not spend several minutes of our own gametime finding players to stack against you, we are not your slaves.

From now on, please follow the rules
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Sat 11 Feb - 11:51:09

lol... okay, fair enough :) May the force be with you.

/CC

CopyCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Sun 12 Feb - 14:21:54

All SRF tags have been removed for the smartbalance list, this afternoon I was called into the server because their was over 20 SRF on 1 single team.

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemplus Sun 12 Feb - 15:14:07

vincent wrote:All SRF tags have been removed for the smartbalance list, this afternoon I was called into the server because there was over 20 SRF on 1 single team.

/sign
I was doing CAS for US that round. It was so bad that we lost the round in 1h 30min with score 260-0 while having:
- good CAS (getting about 4 fobs, 4 tanks, 2 jets, about 5 squads of inf, 3 AAVs, 2 BMPs and loosing 1 F16 and 1 Kiowa),
- 3 mumble inf squads,
- 2 tanks,
- 1 BH,
- working Commander,
- 2 AAVs,
- 95% of team on Mumble
While the enemy was 80% SRF...

Last edited by Stemplus on Sun 12 Feb - 20:04:06; edited 1 time in total
Stemplus
Stemplus

Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Sun 12 Feb - 16:04:42

[quote="Daze" There will be only two simple requests that we require for this to happen.

• Do not always switch to BluFor or the team with the best weapons
  • Do not stack more than 6 of your members on one team unless there are enough members from other clans on the other team to offset your numbers

Any clan found to be in breach of these two simple rules will result in the whole clan tags being removed for there clan, and run the risk of beeing kicked from the server[/quote]
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Wed 15 Feb - 20:43:54

Quoting rules that you implied personally, by forum and PM wont make me smarter or realise something's wrong :)

*Steamplus, Thank you for your imput, It warms my heart that NwA still have experienced players to take out so many targets, run communication between inf sqds which have all players on mumble. Unfortunatly we had same thing as you except, doooh we're a clan :) We had CO, Mech inf, Inf, Spotters etc. Good game guys, nothing personal, but keep public chat out of this.

As for our respected admins, Thank you for your consideration and willing power to have us on switch list. 20 players... What can I say... We do like your server, and we're always rolling together (Like a baws). We will not/are splitting up our players, as we are a community as you are, and we're a family - We're sticking together.

/Special Reconnaissance Force (SRF)

P.S. We are NOT playing agains't each other (Reason: simple. we do that in Team/platoon/squad trainings, we are using tactics and play styles to improve each other - not to match, taunt or challenge each other.

Thank you for your time admin/community head staff.

/CC out.

CopyCat

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Wed 15 Feb - 22:29:09

You can still play on our server, you will just not be on the teamswitching list, as you are not able to follow the rules set for you.

Having 20 clan members on one side ruins the gameplay for the other side. the fact that you don't realize this is a bit strange to me.

But just to make it clear, you are all still very welcome to join our server at any time
H.sta
H.sta

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Thu 16 Feb - 1:56:07

All I can say is, OK.

You expect NwA to split its members acrros both teams and claim clan stacking when only a few of a clan tunr up. yet you expect or will not come on our server when theres 20 of you unless you can play on the same side.

We extened much respect to your clan and in return we get unless you x y z we wont play on it.

May be if you all seeded your own server and got 20 against the pubbers or other clans you may have better succes on your own server. Just like =H= used too with there team stacking. Why would you expect to be able to do the same on our server, Seriously im at a lost what you want?

Ok your call, Moving on//

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CopyCat Fri 17 Feb - 3:53:21

H.Sta - Read you loud and clear :) There is alot of things that are strange about me, you just don't know it yet Razz

Orford - much respect mate, but don't take it personally if a bunch of SRF guys just leave, there are alot of reason to it. It may very well be that 2 or 3 are not satisfied with something about the gameplay (So all leave so no one get left behind), a SL (officer) leaves - grunts don't wanna play then, we have training scheduled or officer brief, etc.. :)

You (as whole head staff) are very respected among us, the fact that you run your server with one of the highest qualities of gameplay there is out there in PR server browser, admin managing to your best capabilities and trying to live up to players expectation is enough to gain respect and very well deserve it :)

I believe there is nothing more to it, in this matter, so lets go our separate ways happy, if not - take a chill pill.

You can lock the thread if you would like.

/CC

CopyCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Fri 17 Feb - 13:22:40

I would like to have may say in this aswell,
Our requests are simple https://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t4468-please-read-before-applying
By applying for the smart balance request every one is stating that they understand what we want to happen on our server/s. If people want to leave the server then fine,

Simple answer is to remove tags from smart balance and let the server decide what team to put you on. peace
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Fri 17 Feb - 16:31:16

it has allready been done Daze, they failed to follow the rules and got their tags removed from the list a while ago.

Thread Locked
H.sta
H.sta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down