*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asset stealing+wasting

+2
speedhound1-WYD-
Hairyn
6 posters

Go down

Asset stealing+wasting Empty Asset stealing+wasting

Post by Hairyn Tue 3 Jan - 22:25:07

Hi Guys!

Today on the map Dragon Fly I opened a tank squad. I called it Challenger, because I think its a proper squad name. Later, a player named Coekie joined our squad, and left it a few seconds later.

He took after some minutes one of our tanks, which was in the main and unused, because we fought in the city, while it wasn't spawned.
Coekie opened another squad named Tank. He took it with another guy and was about driving it in the city. ( enemy tank was east of the bridge and the field cannon was maned )

As a squad-leader is asked him to put it back, but he just said: Come and get it.

After this sentence, he left the Challenger west of the big bridge alone on the street.

My squad and me tried to get the tank back, but the enemy Spandrels ( i dont know how i spell it ) shot it down.

So we lost our tank!

Thanks for reading

Yours Quobble

Hairyn

Registration date : 2011-10-31

Back to top Go down

Asset stealing+wasting Empty Re: Asset stealing+wasting

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Tue 3 Jan - 23:41:03

thx for the report, this will be looked into, he sounds either new or a d**k.

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 3 Jan - 23:47:32

First time I see him so I think his a new guy. (atleast on our server).

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 4 Jan - 2:12:03

I agree, at the time he sounded like a d**k, but I dont reckon he's a new guy, just played a round with him (mum inf squad) and it went down quite well.

The reason he stated that he took the tank was that you were inf, and using HAT. I agree, he should not haven taken it, but he's not a bad guy either from what I played with him. (maybe just a d**k at the time Razz)
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 4 Jan - 2:49:17

Whatever the case, there was absolutely no justification for leaving that tank out there. Not only was it a d**kmove, it hindered the team and cost you a valuable asset, which, if used properly could very well have swung the game in your favor. Actually, I got a call on the Militia team to bring my rusty-ass T62 over to help deal with it, only to hear the Spandrel got it, so I'm assuming that was you. Either way, it should be dealt with as this kind of behavior spreads like a yeast infection if left alone.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Wed 4 Jan - 7:59:14

Storm in a teacup.....
Every one take a Valium & get some fresh air outside.

Hairyn you need to !r report these things to our admin team in-game for effective action to be taken.
When I joined the server you were AFK in the tank squad - writing this complaint. I warned then resigned Coekie for duplicate squad. He complained when he came back that you were AFK so he formed another squad - from my perspective the had a fair point as I'd missed all your earlier melodrama.
I then resigned you Hairy for being AFK. When you eventually came back & I read this complaint, I kicked the guy for asset steal. He had a fair point - you were AFK at the time - he had a right to take the tank (not solo however)....
Then you complained that the tank was now abandoned in theatre.... WTF? I'm not a bleeding wizzard - I can't magic everything better (not with my admin power levels anyway :D).

We can only help you if you help us Hatryn namely by following the protocol we have laid out for dealing with numpties...

Speed/Exe/Kerrer. Yes this Coekie guy is both new & a d##k. He was doing noob stuff all last night, nothing malicious in my opinion.
He will be monitored if he revisits *NwA* servers.

Crenshaw what help are posts like yours? Please desist form stirring up already muddy waters in future.
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down