*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am your squad leader

+3
Vincent
speedhound1-WYD-
ElshanF
7 posters

Go down

I am your squad leader Empty I am your squad leader

Post by ElshanF Wed 30 Nov - 21:13:04

I got best squad twice in a row today. Amazing stuff I must say, great squad leading by me made my squad head to victory but our team to defeat. Muttrah, we had half the team spawn on fortress and then stand there as my squad was getting raped by BTR's in the city almost succesfully flanking till they got West city. Then we they were going to get NC, we made a amazing defence in docks. Then in fools road, we flanked around to the factory place I think in d12, right as we were about to re-cap it, we loose another flag. Come on give us a break !

ElshanF

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

I am your squad leader Empty Re: I am your squad leader

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 1 Dec - 4:35:43

i would definitely encourage you in your squad leading endeavours.

one word of advice i would give you is to try to keep up with the battlefield dynamics, there is a pace in PR that gets more predictable the more you squad lead.

carry on, good work.

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Thu 1 Dec - 7:20:02

It was a shame that muttrah round some squads actually did something and the others were jumping off the castle trying to be funny, I guess.

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebsterr Tue 6 Dec - 8:19:10

must admit, eshan your leadership skills makes me want to sl more Razz
Sebsterr
Sebsterr

Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 6 Dec - 10:28:15

I joined your squad for the first time the other day on muttrah, your movement was good keep it up mate. But remember its not the squad leader that makes a good squad its the members in your squad!

I squad lead all the time 99% of the time i play PR! and i am rubbish at it.. i just tell my men to move here and move there shoot this and shoot that. ( some do it very well , some do it terrible! )

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ElshanF Tue 6 Dec - 19:58:26

LOLOL. TRUE XD. I realised without having a full squad of *NWA* or mature people later on my squad leading skills f**** up. BTW guys grab CQB kits, they f*****g pick marksmen and hat?

ElshanF

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Tue 6 Dec - 21:28:57

Jay Scott wrote:I joined your squad for the first time the other day on muttrah, your movement was good keep it up mate. But remember its not the squad leader that makes a good squad its the members in your squad!

I squad lead all the time 99% of the time i play PR! and i am rubbish at it.. i just tell my men to move here and move there shoot this and shoot that. ( some do it very well , some do it terrible! )

I think I take title for the worst SL.. I doubt you remember that Seige of Ochiamaria level.. Where you practically told me what to do, and I just felt a big boy by conveying it. Wink
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Tue 6 Dec - 22:54:31

It's not easy. That's my excuse.

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebsterr Wed 7 Dec - 0:06:14

Communicating is key. if the pubs dont got mumble or even a mic it wont be easy Razz
Sebsterr
Sebsterr

Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down