*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this

+2
Smurf_cfc
ElshanF
6 posters

Go down

Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this Empty Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this

Post by ElshanF Thu 17 Nov - 17:50:10

Smurth, watch this at 2.50

ElshanF

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this Empty Re: Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this

Post by Smurf_cfc Thu 17 Nov - 22:54:28

lol point made Elshan....2 things....cant belive u was so close i blame the gunner Mr Arked...sorry just too repeat it again Mr Arked :D .

Second thing is....when i was using SPG, i hit a LAV's front, it didnt even smoke...u hit bradley's front(me) and it explodes...Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this 666450

p.s Elshan i hope u didnt take it seriously mate when i said " turn them hacks off"...? lol
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this Empty Re: Should I push the barrel around? And more. Smurf_1st much watch this

Post by Jay Scott Thu 17 Nov - 22:54:56

Ok i lol'd HARD! Elshan you are to funny man!

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Fri 18 Nov - 4:54:58

hes allmost louder than i am :D
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 18 Nov - 7:41:44

do you work on radio one if thats you Edith i realy fancy you any chance of a picture xxxx
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 18 Nov - 10:14:38

LMFAOOO!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by ElshanF Fri 18 Nov - 18:52:19

O.O KOPITE. Lol dont worry Smurf, see always use bushes they always help cause they disguise people in thermals

ElshanF

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FelixCopyCat Sat 19 Nov - 0:49:32

LOL I lolled so hard! :D Elshan you're so funny, you the man!

Btw i'm in that vid! :D you would never guess what i'm doing.. Razz
FelixCopyCat
FelixCopyCat

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 19 Nov - 9:06:01

Alright firing one... HIT LAV DESTROYED! LOL
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down