*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown)

5 posters

Go down

Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown) Empty Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown)

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 29 Sep - 0:03:32

Had a good round on Kokan this evening.

Canadian layout, i did what i allways do, rallied up with Bemetson and got out of main to gather intel.
In the fields north of g5 we got intel on first cache located at g11, but allmost instandly got 2 contacts to south. we took them out one after the other, just to discover a third goin out of the same compound, looting the kits of the fallen... so we called in the chumps, speeds squad, and after quick clearout they found the unknown and took it out. clean rush, was nice to look at.

SLs on mumble were increasing minute by minute till the team was finaly able to coordinate its action.
i think next 2 caches were also downed cause inf spawned on it.

Later, once the FOB in i7 was up and a medic was into we went on to the south, chache revealed in the large compound in front of the tali-main (L12ish), and evryone agreed to JDAM it. Allmost the whole team was in g11 killing the first cache, one inf squad tried to build up a FOB in J10 and got ready to move out. We crawled in position to request the fireworks. JDAM request was just outside the western wall of the area, unfortunatly it didn't work. But as we looked at the ranks, we couted more than 16 dead talis pwned by that booom. Inf squads wasted no time and went in to get it down, but had a hard time to locate it and soon were pinned by talis again. Luckily, squad 9 finaly managed to flare it and we got that without too much casualties.

By that time a cache got known at the west shore of the river, north of the AA gun. The rest of my squad was still in that area and was able to support, but we kinda were not needed. The inf was moving in from the north, with speeds squad up ahead, covered by LAV... they just rolled them over and didn't made any captives :D

Last cache was intense, we went south to get to an old position, as squad 4 got contacts next to us. Nobody woulda noticed that cache, but they started shooting from it. As soon as the firefight was 2min old, we got the intel on it, and the team got it in a brute force attack (with a recklessly shooting LAV :D)

Thanks goes ou to:
- my squad: Bemetson, Shadee, David, Tallman and Moha(i think his name was) for doin great support.
- the Canadian team: for showing great infantry work (especialy speed and his "chumps") and for being in mumble
- the taliban: for giving us intel that easy
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown) Empty Re: Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown)

Post by Jay Scott Thu 29 Sep - 1:21:54

Next time am on Chris ill have to do some recon with you, Believe it or not i never have before.. Suspect

Born to be Wasted!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown) Empty Re: Nice one on Kokan today (or: you better not spawn @ unknown)

Post by Alchemist Thu 29 Sep - 2:28:55

Jay Scott wrote:
Born to be Wasted!

thumbsup

out of green so almost wasted.
Alchemist
Alchemist
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidMiloBoom Thu 29 Sep - 20:08:12

I enjoyed the bit where I think you called for reinforcments, and Bem said here comes our support inside the chinook from above, I hop out alone and get shot down imediately.

Squad response "oh, its only dave"
DavidMiloBoom
DavidMiloBoom
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bemetson Thu 29 Sep - 20:30:49

It was a great round and our squad did a lot of damage to the Talibans. I Guess we got over 50 kills, enough to reveal atleast one cache!

That round taugth me atleast one thing that I am better doing medic stuff than anything else. I seem to be more defensive player than offensive.

But anyways, have to thank you Chris for Squad leading, could have not done it without you, Sir.

P.S. The guy was Mahoney or Mahony.
Bemetson
Bemetson

Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 29 Sep - 21:36:47

Bemetson wrote:That round taugth me atleast one thing that I am better doing medic stuff than anything else. I seem to be more defensive player than offensive.

Bem, you fit in ANY role i give you. But FFS i never played with a better medic, now and before. I bet my pants you would be a fearsome offensive player... if any SL ever let you do so :D Razz
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bemetson Thu 29 Sep - 21:51:48

:D
Bemetson
Bemetson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bemetson Thu 29 Sep - 21:52:31

Bem, you fit in ANY role i give you. But FFS i never played with a better medic, now and before. I bet my pants you would be a fearsome offensive player... if any SL ever let you do so :D Razz

Damn that made my day! Thank you! :D
Bemetson
Bemetson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 29 Sep - 22:07:13

Bemetson wrote:

Damn that made my day! Thank you! :D
i owed you something for the cover-blow in the sh**ty pony thread :D
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 29 Sep - 22:44:17

Nice one Alchy!

Bem, Big Chris? Get a room will yu'z Wink mwahaha!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down