*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake

5 posters

Go down

ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake Empty ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake

Post by Naytdawg Wed 28 Sep - 9:56:23

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/technology-gadgets/itv-uses-computer-game-arma-2-for-ira-clip-16056103.html

Basicly they said it was stock IRA propaganda film, turns out its someones arma2 vid, haha!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake Empty Re: ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake

Post by capitan Wed 28 Sep - 10:01:10

Yea i heard about this, ITV crack me up! I can't find a copy of the actuall news broadcast though! 10 points to anyone that can

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake Empty Re: ITV (uk tv/news channel) use ARMA2 footage by mistake

Post by Xazper Wed 28 Sep - 10:56:40

Awesome... The Arma 2 footage isn't even that realistic looking (close but not close enough).

I'd also like to see the source. Both to see it and to see the context they used it in.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 28 Sep - 11:53:05

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Wed 28 Sep - 23:46:46

10 points to scotty! haha that is funny. its an arma 2 recreation of an actual event apparently, but still, hilarious

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 28 Sep - 23:53:10

BBC shits all over ITV anyway, now can you imagine the laugh's they had over this.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploddit Thu 29 Sep - 10:10:04

They must think people are daft.

I guess the production company that made this crap will be no more shortly.

Ploddit

Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down