*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon

5 posters

Go down

karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon Empty karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon

Post by undead Tue 9 Aug - 20:01:40

I was playing Project reality earlier. I was in a APC with 3 of my friends, we were told to go and investigate a area where our kiowa had a reported lock on. we were killed by a group of insurgents, then a junor admin nammed *nwa* scotty, started accusing us of ghosting and of cheating and several explicit things. He denied the fact that we were sent there by the kiowa, untill the pilot told him that it was the truth. Scotty then porceded to kick me for 180 minutes because of deniying his charges of cheating. I believe as a long time player of PR that things like this should not happen, and admins like that should not have privalges, i would personally revoke it from him, but in the end it is the clans decision,

Thanks
Undead

undead

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon Empty Re: karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon

Post by sugnat Tue 9 Aug - 20:15:58

Hey undead

Thanks for posting your appeal, but your ban was a temp so you can get back into the server. The admin who TEMP Banned you will be along shortly to respond, however can I say that ghosting is a problem that happens on every server and is difficult to deal with, but wait out for the admins response.

Sug
sugnat
sugnat

Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon Empty Re: karbala 8/9/2011 around 3 in the afternoon

Post by Jay Scott Tue 9 Aug - 21:19:01

Was hoping to avoid this kind a bullshit! if you check the chat logs after the hole ghosting argument i typed 3/4 times ok np's carry on!
The reason i Time banned you is for calling me an Arsehole and not for ghosting! like i also typed in ( i cant prove it so carry on )

So yer next time your having a discussion with an admin junior, senior or GOD! try and refrain from calling them an arshole! (most likely get you kicked)

*NwA* Scotty peace

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Tue 9 Aug - 21:35:53

I want to be clear. I will not tollerate any kind of abuse towards our Admin team.

All Players will understand that, any abuse wether typed or spoken will be met robustly and definitively.

Please bear this in mind the next time your on our servers.

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Tue 9 Aug - 23:06:25

urundeadmom

I've been through the chatlogs...

I'm inclined to believe that no, you weren't ghosting.

However, as Scotty states, you were temp-banned not for ghosting but for abusing a server admin:

[19:48 GLOBAL ] urundeadmom: and i hate it when people act like assholes, we didnt cheat we stumbled upon it
[19:48 SQUAD 7 ] *NwA* Scotty: !tb urun tw

Your time-ban is up, you are welcome to play on our server. But please bear in mind the work the admins do to to keep up the great standard of gameplay we have here. Ghosting is a big problem we have to address as you can appreciate. Maybe if you take a less belligerent stance we can come to trust you - and you us?

See you on the battlefield.
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down