*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded)

+16
Xazper
Bounty
Xxghost87xX
Phenakist
H.sta
miffygoesloco
Snippers
bJN.uk
JToTheDog
deadly22sniper
Robskiet
Jay Scott
capitan
Vincent
P-koustrup
Viglen
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded)

Post by Robskiet Tue 21 Jun - 12:02:50

damn, im getting virgin :O how mch is that per month?
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded)

Post by Orford Tue 21 Jun - 12:05:18

I get phone line, TV V+HD, extra standard TV box upstairs, Evening and week end calls free and 30meg BB for £52 a month.

No sport or movies but every other channel and the HD ones.

I could go 100meg with 10 meg up unlimited and uncapped and host all our server for £75 a month. But it wouldnt last long as they still traffic shape P2P data. wtf else would you be doing with 100meg (20Mbs download) internet except sucking the web dry of all its iliegal content.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 21 Jun - 13:00:34

Xxghost87xX wrote:Yeh making cash is a real problem, However I have made a few grand from the marketplace (auction house)

What are the money makers here? I can imagine equipment items (rams, cuffs) and character upgrades are good once you unlock them.

I was pleased to sell off my Broadwing (just didn't like the handling) for not much of a loss. Much better than selling to an agent at least.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 21 Jun - 15:43:29

ok just patching now will be on after .. i hope lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Tue 21 Jun - 15:54:53

You've just got to know what to look for regarding raids etc. It pays dividends to have a patrol car with good cargo space so you can fit as much into it as possible, that maximizes your money making ability as you can fit more stuff, obviously.

You should spend some time learning the districts aswell, get to know where the common shop raid spots are and where the criminal drop offs are, and formulate routes to take. if you do see a break in, don't necessarily run straight in and witness it, you can make more money by just nicking the goods and taking them to an evidence locker as there is less risk involved. it can also be worthwhile to check abandoned pickups and trucks - I found one last night with 22/25 cargo and no one insight.

don't be afraid to leave your own deployed vehicle somewhere aswell even if it has goods in it - no one can steal it if its your personal car.

I'll be around tonight if you want any help with it. you could always bug Xasper as well, he's good at it too Wink
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 21 Jun - 16:04:18

Gutted i cant play this game (everyones jumping on it)

Kop i need some RAM you RAM hore!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Tue 21 Jun - 16:54:50

My 8GB tears through it lol, haven't had any issues with it yet, no framerate drops or anything :D

Kind of annoying that it only runs at 30fps server side, would explain some of the hitbox problems though...
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 21 Jun - 18:01:09

orford will all that ram i had in the spare pc fit scotty's ??? if ill drop it off friday mate
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Tue 21 Jun - 18:22:47

Had some really good runs tonight with ghost, bownty and greeny, had a right good laugh!
Shame
there are still hacks lurking about for it though, kinda ruins it ever
so slightly... And don't get me started on the matchmaking - completely
FUBAR'd!!!

They're working on improving the matchmaking system. http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/p/apb-development-road-maps.html check out the "road map".

you know i just hope that this part is actually true:

"On the other hand we are trying very hard to NOT do any of these items using the WoW definition of "Soon", nor on "Valve-Time""

nice phrasing thar sir. Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded) - Page 2 757254

other than that there's a huge amount of people complaining about a "memory leak" in apb:reloaded. apparently 8 gigs / 64 bit systems going "out of memory". however there s just as much people who claim to be able to play on 1 gig / 32 bit xp (sounds like a load of crap to me but half tempted to try that on me ancient desktop pc). and apparently there's an issue with textures (customization ones) being loaded into ram and memory cache, and not being unloaded when a player leaves the instance or area, too much mipmaps, high quality textures about 2mb a player x 100 + cars etc bla bla bla bla. causing memory related issues?

but at the end of the day no one can actually prove all the above stuff, except the dev team. and they ll be the last to admit anything.

as some of you may know ive been getting texture and out of memory related crashes, at random. my s got 4 gigs of ram, say it uses 2 gb ram, it should still be able to run smoothly especially on low settings. at first i thought it was me but im doubting that now i read more and more about people crashing with 8gigs systems Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded) - Page 2 666450

any of you having issues with crashes?

besides that, anyone made some kickass symbols yet? i tried my hand at a few, and when i figure out how to take ingame screenies, i'll show ya gaiz.
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 21 Jun - 18:27:35

kopite73 wrote:orford will all that ram i had in the spare pc fit scotty's ??? if ill drop it off friday mate

Depends what PC he has. CPU and currant ram. The RAM in you uber PC will only work with DDR3 tripple channel I7 mother boards. The older PC which was a E8790 or somthing will be DDR2 and should and may be more likely to fit Scottys rig.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldau Tue 21 Jun - 18:40:57

It is such an addictive game that it's a bit scary.

But yeah i run 6GB ram and as admin, i have had none of the stability problems people seems to suffer, i have had one or two lag spikes in 4 days.
Eldau
Eldau
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Wed 22 Jun - 0:04:53

Like Greeny said, this is ever so addictive - it's keeping me from WoW and PR!

Running it on this system maxed out with no issues whatsoever:
i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz
8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
MSI HD6950 2GB
Stored on a Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB drive.

Only issues that have cropped up have been server side, not client (server lag etc). Happy days!! happy
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Wed 22 Jun - 0:29:42

i7-930, 6GB DDR3, and GTX570. Maxed, 1920x1080, not a single lag spike other than my terrible internet. smooth as butter :D

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Wed 22 Jun - 2:16:05

As an enforcer you make the most money doing missions and bagging a few crims on the side

As Criminal you Ram raid shop fronts and garages MAKE sure you have lvl 4 prestige when you hand in your loot to the NPCs as it will give you more money also buy yourself a Van costs about 15k it can hold the most amount of loot also joe bloggs cant steal your loot as its locked to your character.

Right after you have collected a good amount of money (money in the top left corner) you need to hand it in to the money launderer again MAKE sure you have lvl 4 prestige, on a side note leave any group you are currently in as it will get rid of all your friends prestige aswell as yours not to mention share the money between you all which is not what you want Razz

REMEMBER Prestige is the key the higher you are the more money you get so when handing in stolen goods or money laundering make sure your lvl 4 and NOT in a group

Vig
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldau Wed 22 Jun - 11:13:57

I tried Criminal last night to see how the whole ramming and such works. I got to the thing that the Criminals are a good money maker on the ram raids where the Enforcers makes the more cash doing actual missions.

Also the multiplier for the enforcers is higher than the criminals which means that the reward for missions are higher for the enforcers than they are for the criminals. the criminals start the same as the enforcers with the multipliers, after level 2 however (1.0) the criminals get 1.3 and 1.5 where the enforcers get 1.5 and 1.8 at the levels 3 and 4.

And all that said i enjoy being an enforcer way more than being a criminal.
Eldau
Eldau
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Wed 22 Jun - 12:41:57

Yesterday i had a crashless game after applying 3gb switch. noticed the memory usage spikes to 2100 mb, which mostly like used to cause the crashes on my end. 32 bit OS only allows an individual program to use 2048 mb of memory, probably go out of sync with server , freeze, crash to desktop. problem seems to be solved now. * fingers crossed *
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Thu 24 May - 19:10:32

Effing necro!

So yeah I think I can safely say I and not the team won this one (first team to 8 kills)

Free Game APB Reloaded (All Points Bulletin Reloaded) - Page 2 BDV3s
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Thu 24 May - 19:23:11

You still play this!? nice score though

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Thu 24 May - 20:16:12

Yeah it's great fun.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P-koustrup Thu 24 May - 22:37:39

But emm... Xasper.. it died.. just let it go man.. let it go.
P-koustrup
P-koustrup
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Thu 24 May - 22:39:16

It's not dead!
There may not be as many players as there used to but it's not dead!
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Thu 24 May - 23:20:48

i remember playing the beta for this - the best thing i found for this game was character customise - then i got bored.
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2