*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snippers Gameplay (United Operations)

+2
Xazper
Snippers
6 posters

Go down

Snippers Gameplay (United Operations) Empty Snippers Gameplay (United Operations)

Post by Snippers Thu 28 Apr - 18:51:17

Here we got Snippers and Xazper with some other guys on the United Operations Server, All uploaded now

All Uploaded, epic game on Thursday with Xazper, heres all the parts! 1 hour and half all up, shows off the awesomeness of ACE, ACRE and arma 2, watch from part 2 9:30 in if your getting bored Razz

Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0ED68E4C70A4F1D4

Individual parts

Last edited by Snippers on Wed 11 May - 13:38:41; edited 1 time in total

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Snippers Gameplay (United Operations) Empty Re: Snippers Gameplay (United Operations)

Post by Xazper Thu 28 Apr - 19:13:39

You MUST upload our little "pitstop" on our way out of Zargabad 5 min later haha that was awesome. And the cache explosion, everyone was like "ooohh.. aaahh..." lol
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Snippers Gameplay (United Operations) Empty Re: Snippers Gameplay (United Operations)

Post by Snippers Sun 1 May - 9:48:31

Another part uploaded :D, Want the highlights
Highlight 1 - ACRE/2nd squad link up
watch from 9:30, when the other squad links up with us and use ACRE a lot.
Highlight 2 - Wheel gets shot in combat 12:30 (just after), under enemy fire replace the tire and continue to link up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1aRNMDKZ6E

Rest should be uploaded soon, will make public once all are up

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 1 May - 10:37:43

come on dude upload that stuff, just watched part 2.

"I just cliped that fucker as we drove past"
"Theres loads coming out that minerett, good time to run out of ammo. GO GO GO"

Part 3
random guy when the cache gets blown up "f**in A hardon achived"

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Sun 1 May - 11:39:41

haha.

ONE DAY, will I join you all Razz
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Sun 1 May - 17:43:47

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Snippers Gameplay (United Operations) Empty Snippers Gameplay (United Operations)

Post by Jay Scott Mon 2 May - 0:49:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyyHumU4qzM

Just like the real deal, I gotta give Arma more time.

Videos are spot on snipps, best gaming i ever seen !!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 11 May - 13:39:06

Split from the other topic, awesome videos *cough*

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Wed 11 May - 13:42:44

On the server, how big is the map and are people in different villages doing their own operations? and how many people usually are in that server?

Robskiet
Robskiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Wed 11 May - 13:46:57

and do your eyes have to be super good? Cause I rarely see what you guys are shooting at Razz
Robskiet
Robskiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 11 May - 13:51:25

In those videos before video 1 we were the only squad on the server, by the time I left there were about 4 squads and some heli pilots somewhere. The Server is quite large not sure on exact amounts of players, the maps are pretty massive, Zargabad that map is the smallest insurgency map, I think Takistan is 10km*10km, feels a lot lot lot bigger than 4*4km, well than it makes it 6.25x bigger than a PR 4km map. Generally arma 2 uses very large maps, and lots of missions exist for each map. People on a server can be anywhere in the map.

No you don't need super eyesight, that is shrunk to about 1/3rd of my screen resolution before being uploaded.

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 11 May - 14:12:08

You an also zoom anytime by holding right mouse.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Wed 11 May - 14:43:51

Silly me Snipps ^_^

This game look awesome, kinda breathtaking.

How does it compare with PR in terms of supply running? And what happens when you die?
Robskiet
Robskiet

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 11 May - 14:55:28

Death depends on the mission - some missions, that's it. For some game modes, like domination and insurgency, you can respawn. All depends on what the mission creator is trying to do.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down