*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwakh, Madwakh, Dokha. MADOOOKI.

Go down

Midwakh, Madwakh, Dokha. MADOOOKI. Empty Midwakh, Madwakh, Dokha. MADOOOKI.

Post by Robskiet Wed 11 May - 12:02:22

Alright so as some of you know, I take endless smoking breaks when I play PR (calms my nerves, when I die a lot Wink ) but you may have noticed I take under a minute, which means this obviously aint no cigarrettttess.

It's Midwakh, or Madooki, since it's a cooler name. It's Arabic Tabacco, usually found in the Gulf Region, and it's pure tabacco, which can be flavoured like shisha and it basically gives your morning cigarette headrush X50 and if your lucky like me(once), you go to your friends garden with your dog, in which he proceeds to tell you that he bought the shittest madooki ever, let you try it, and realise it might the most powerful one ever, collapse on the floor, ears ringing, and your barking at you for some random reason. (NOT A GOOD COMBINATION)

Anyways, I don't really advertise smoking, but if you a "veteran smoker" like the guy in the video below, you might appreciate it, as it is really something different from cigarettes.

BTW's, it is 100% healthier than cigarettes unless your a dirty shmuck and don't clean your pipe.
Midwakh, Madwakh, Dokha. MADOOOKI. Madook10

and here's the video, the guy is a bit of a shmuck, but he reviews the stuff in a ultra. . . review type of way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkRMC_f4zw0
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Midwakh, Madwakh, Dokha. MADOOOKI. Empty Re: Midwakh, Madwakh, Dokha. MADOOOKI.

Post by Robskiet Wed 11 May - 12:03:10

Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum