*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale

4 posters

Go down

MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale Empty MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale

Post by capitan Wed 4 May - 12:21:30

Due to boredom at work and general stupidity I have decided to buy a new graphics card. There is nothing wrong with my current one but its pretty much the limit on my system and with all the ArmA2 I've been playing I want to push it further.

So I'm gonna sell my current one, an MSI GTX 460 1GB. It's dead quiet and runs really cool, has a nice custom cooler on it. They apparently kick ass in SLI as well, but I have no room in my case :( 1920x1080 BF2 on ultra doesn't really trouble it, and I can get 30-50fps on ArmA2. Thought I'd give you lot first dibs before I stick it on ebay. Had it since september-ish, maybe a bit longer. Looking for about 70-80 quid (about 140 new)

Review - LINK

Any takers?

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale Empty Re: MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale

Post by ivandobsky Wed 4 May - 14:55:11

I run a similar one: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 SUPER OC 1024MB
Brilliant piece of kit for that price capitan..
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale Empty Re: MSI GTX 460 Cyclone OC 1GB for sale

Post by Orford Wed 4 May - 18:03:30

What CPU RAM HDD mother board have you got. the 460 is a good card and getting a newer better one may be foolish if you CPU etc etc bottle necks it.

Have you over clocked you CPU before splashing on a new G-fix card.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Wed 4 May - 22:27:53

Could be, what are you asking? OH GOD im blind, nevermind the question

Damn im old and slow, card wise.....looked at the review. Looking at the comparison view my card was not even on the list...Ive got a 8800 GT Wink

Busted!!

But yeah im interrested, You got paypal? And can you ship to Denmark?
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down