*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bin Laden is DEAD!

+14
bullyhouse
sugnat
NUZ001
Bang2Rights
Naytdawg
Jay Scott
speedhound1-WYD-
kopite73
DRodders
Robskiet
gijohn2
capitan
Daze
Vincent
18 posters

Go down

Bin Laden is DEAD! Empty Bin Laden is DEAD!

Post by Vincent Mon 2 May - 9:33:51

Please all take a look at this: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html

Finally after about 10/20 years

Last edited by vincent on Mon 2 May - 9:49:36; edited 1 time in total

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden is DEAD! Empty Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!

Post by Daze Mon 2 May - 9:44:29

that is true, but things will now get so much more worse for the public ppl living in all the west countrys
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon 2 May - 9:50:25

Well america killed binladen why should we have to pay then?

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Mon 2 May - 9:58:43

no we shouldn't, but its not like terrorists live by any sort of logic/reason. religion and logic do not go together....

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Mon 2 May - 10:26:36

Pictures of dead body or it never happened
gijohn2
gijohn2

Registration date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 2 May - 11:12:24

word up, there is one. hopefully it gets confirmed.

mad respect for throwing him into the ocean. hopefully someone spat on him before he plunged into the deep blue trenches of mother earth.
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DRodders Mon 2 May - 12:00:06

Great that he's finally dead, but I fear that the reprisals will be terrible. The Taliban have already promised attacks on Pakistan officials and US troops :(
DRodders
DRodders

Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 2 May - 12:44:56

tarra i have removed you post due to the picture being offencive.

Well today is a great day for me as some of the old members know i used to live in NJ and worked for an american company as an engineer i used to programme the phase syc on generators and in NY the sky scrapers used to have there power shut off on demand and they would run on gen power " especialy when hot cos of the air con" i lost a collegue in the towers and some of our staff also had partners whlo worked there so it was a sad time for me . I worked in ther basment a few times on the kit . I was at the time in the uk for the birth of my first son and decided to stay here and get another job .

So i am happy today at this outcome and im sure NUZ is too in fact ive just been to kirkby was goiung to get scotty to come to manchester with me and drive round chetam hill with a usa flag out the back of the rangy lol but he stood me up .

So its been a long wait for some of my friends to get him, but i bet there gona party tonight and eat loads of bacon

Well done USA i hope we brits provided some intel too.

Kop
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Mon 2 May - 14:01:30

gj

it will be interesting to see some countries reactions now to see how allegiances have stood over the past ten years, Al Qaeda have made many enemies, not just in the west.

the middle east might just start standing a chance now, Hamas and Fata have just signed a preliminary joint government pact, the peoples revolts are going ok, ish and democracy looks to be a real goal for most, i hope this all comes to something, all my life the regions politics and bloodshed have been part of my daily news, would be fantastic to see the region move onwards and upwards.

speed

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 2 May - 17:13:26

Am still Hung over and feel sick... pale

respect to Barrack and the US spec ops team that killed Osama, Just a shame they couldnt of taken him alive.

Have to sort a drink out sometime kop, Whats your local like ? b.coz i dont fancy going the pingy Razz
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 2 May - 17:25:50

See it's amazing what the americans can do when the playststion network goes down!!

The pics are on google images..
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon 2 May - 17:39:31

Maybe can setup something for training and relive this scenario. Like US army attacking a insurgents/taliban compound and they have to kill binladen and his guards.

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 2 May - 19:41:06

The pictures are fake
Robskiet
Robskiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Mon 2 May - 20:22:42

Today is a good day in some respects, but I agree with Daze, Itas going to get uncomfortable for a while.

I think questions need to be asked of the Pakistan government. The compound he was in was very disctinctive, with 18ft high walls, barbed wire an urban fortess. It contrasted with the surrounding neighborhood, with low end housing. But what was of significance was the large military establishment 1000yds down the road. This place was a garrison town with a military college, the works.

So, this compound gets built and no one asks questions. Seriously WTF!

A job well done for the US Seal team. They's been practicing on a moch up of the compund before the mission to make sure it was a good result. Apparantly they got his wife, son, the runner who was servicing the family at the property and one other. DNA tests confirm that it was a near 100% match to the target. (that was quick).

My thoughts are with Kop's friends. I've seen flags on the news today with Obama 1 Bin Laden 0 written on them. In truth it should read Obama 1, Osama 3000+. sad, makes me sick.

Burrial at sea was a nice touch.

Any way. Another day tomorrow. Perhaps the next person you meet who needs a helping hand, give it them freely. Makes the world go round just that little bit better.

peace

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by NUZ001 Mon 2 May - 20:52:23

cheers Its great to see this chapter closed and Osama taken out so hard.I know the US is going to get crap from alot of people who think weve just stirred up a hornets nest but it had to be done..... respect to the Seal team and all who planned and cordinated it...I wonder why the US didnt notify pakistan and let them in on it seeing how they had a military instillation practically next door :wtf: ..LMAO..If I had my way we would have embalmed him and put him on display instead of polluting our waters with that piece of sh*t.......I hope hes in the hottest part of hell right now and all of his virgins are fanning the flames... peace
NUZ001
NUZ001
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 2 May - 21:01:00

The intelligence agencies between Pakistan and the CIA don't really trust each other Razz
Robskiet
Robskiet

Back to top Go down

Post by sugnat Mon 2 May - 21:49:34

Robskiet wrote:The intelligence agencies between Pakistan and the CIA don't really trust each other Razz

Do any???
sugnat
sugnat

Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Mon 2 May - 21:51:08

they dumped him at sea to stop people going on a pilgrimage to a grave! smart thinking. justice is served at last. but this is by no means over.

im hoping the revolts in the middle east do end up in democracy, people have had enough of being run by dictators and terrorists. Al-qaeda and the taliban have killed more of their own countrymen and muslims than they have westerners over the years.

I also heard that the Irish SAS joined in the US mission earlier today. They stormed Debenhams when they heard summer bed linen was on the third floor.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 2 May - 22:57:55

speedhound1-WYD- wrote:the middle east might just start standing a chance now, Hamas and Fata have just signed a preliminary joint government pact, the peoples revolts are going ok, ish and democracy looks to be a real goal for most, i hope this all comes to something, all my life the regions politics and bloodshed have been part of my daily news, would be fantastic to see the region move onwards and upwards.

yeah, we all hope...
I don't believe in "freeing countries, giving democracy to the people"... they should learn it by themselves. But i NEVER read about a revolution that didn't either ate their own children or led to nothing.
The europe has gone a long, bloody way to democracy... they've just done the first step. Tell families that lived not too bad up to 10 generations under a monarchy or dictatorship to go and elect. If you're lucky, you'll earn a wry look with a question: "What is that good for?"
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by gijohn2 Mon 2 May - 23:09:46

bullyhouse wrote:they dumped him at sea to stop people going on a pilgrimage to a grave! smart thinking.

Smart thinking? Yeah very , No one can see his body to prove that he is dead, Pictures are fake which leads to him being alive

Osama is still alive and the US have him in custody and are going to torture the f**k out of him, No way would they spend 10 years + looking for him then just shoot him and lose all knowledge that osama knows about the rest of al qaeda

USA have lied before ...They will do it again

gijohn2
gijohn2

Registration date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DRodders Tue 3 May - 0:35:34

He had to be buried within 24 hours to comply with islamic tradition. They also have a DNA match, and photos that have been released to the media (as far as I'm aware). There would also be very little point in torturing him, as I bet you anything that anything he might have known, by now is out-dated. As far as I'm concerned, he's dead until conclusively proved otherwise. The US wouldn't be so stupid as to claim a major PR coup only to find that he's alive.
DRodders
DRodders

Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Tue 3 May - 10:05:36

This has given me an idea for another training scenario. So wrong, but you know you want to... cool:

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Tue 3 May - 10:08:51

Im in

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 5 May - 22:43:50

DRodders wrote:He had to be buried within 24 hours to comply with islamic tradition. They also have a DNA match, and photos that have been released to the media (as far as I'm aware). There would also be very little point in torturing him, as I bet you anything that anything he might have known, by now is out-dated. As far as I'm concerned, he's dead until conclusively proved otherwise. The US wouldn't be so stupid as to claim a major PR coup only to find that he's alive.

NO photos have been released, mate. And islamic tradition does NOT include a burial on sea...

Little point of tourturing him? If i could get him alive (and don't tell me there were no ways to get him into custody alive) i would ask him the following questions:

- How did you managed to engage a state covered by a system like NORAD with just 4 civil airliners?
- How did you managed the WTC1 and 2 to collapse in cause of a plane collision when there never had been a high-rise collapse due to a colliding plane?(and there were some collisions!)
- How did you managed the Towers collapsed like a controlled destruction? As you know when a demolition is not planed well... So, how did you do something with just two planes where well-placed-and-timed charges are recomended?
- How come WTC7 came down as well 'though it was not hit by any plane?
- How did you managed the planes to Camp David and the Pentagon to vapourize on impact as they were the first in history of aviation? Both an ONE day!

... shall i go on?

Now you can blame me to sound like a conspiracy-guy, but can YOU guys give me an answer?
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Thu 5 May - 23:10:32

Osama is/was a confirmed "Shoot on site" target, the $25mil USD was an "Alive or Dead" bounty. They tried to take him alive, he didn't want to play game, so they shot him. 'Torture the **** out of him' is something they would not get away with doing, regardless of who he is and what crimes he has committed. Had he been taken back to the US, he would have merely been trialled and sentenced to death. He wouldn't have said anything.

If you were there holding a gun to his face, knowing the heinous international crimes and murder he was the cause of, you'd be hard pushed to not pull the trigger anyway.

The conspiracies surrounding the 9/11 events are large in number, and also very large in imagination. Conspiracy-theorists or not, the fact remains that thousands of people died over the course of that day, and the Al-Qaeda faction claimed responsibility.

Obama saw Bin Laden as a figure-head, and idol if you will. If you take down someone seen as untouchable, it would have devastating effects to the internal affairs of the Al-Qaeda faction, and all the communities that they come into contact with.

Photos have been shown behind closed doors to some US Senators and also a few "select" journalists. A lot of the details of the operation are going to remain under lock and key for quite some time to come.

But a note on what DRodders said about the DNA match - that is a complete lie, which was taken out of context by the infamous world that is the media and press. No US authority had a DNA profile on Bin Laden - how could they? They would have had to have him in custody previously in order to obtain something. But the story gets better - to have the DNA of the "dead Osama" match that of one on record, is nigh on impossible in the time-scale they released that information (a mere two hours). DNA Profiling takes days, if not weeks, to process and complete. It's not as simple as sticking it in a microscope and going "Yup, we've got a match."

I have my doubts and reservations, but I reckon the USA may have actually pulled it off, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that they hide information from the rest of the world; so I wouldn't put it past them.

Unfortunately it's another of those situations where only time will tell...
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 5 May - 23:17:59

Nice post dude nice post
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Fri 6 May - 0:25:01

DNA analysis is fast if you have the resources: http://scienceblogs.com/observations/2011/05/how_do_you_id_a_dead_osama_any.php

Additionally, they have DNA from his sister.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Fri 6 May - 0:39:13

@ BJN

DNA run through would take very little time (1-3 hours) and then would be linked to the Bin Laden family Phylogenetic tree. this tree would have genetic markers already in place thus speeding up the process.

they would have procured DNA from his family easily, many are wealthy 'friends' of America.

this is the exact same process they did for Saddam hussein's family taking 1 disgruntled daughter living in fear in Syria to give DNA sample.

@ conspiracy theorists

the world is already complicated enough with out inventing some James bond style villain hiding in a man made volcanic island running the world through his myopic megalomania.lol.

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Fri 6 May - 0:39:36

ninjad by deadly

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 6 May - 1:05:23

Haha
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 9 May - 18:46:17

Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 9 May - 18:49:21

Lol that's quite funny
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Mon 9 May - 21:45:03

speedhound1-WYD- wrote:ninjad by deadly

Ninja-ed like a boss, with references. :D
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 9 May - 22:06:35

I lol'ed so hard.
Robskiet
Robskiet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeK_Thrasher Mon 9 May - 22:22:30

HAHAHAHA AWESOME!!!!!!!
DeK_Thrasher
DeK_Thrasher

Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 19 May - 21:17:00

Did anyone watch the Documentary on Discovery last night ?

Was Fooking Fantastic! The amount of intel they gathered will have the Taliban Scared Sh1tless! for a very long time.

Barrack Obama is the MAN!

@ GIJOHN You dont need a picture to prove you killed someone + there will never be a picture b.coz the 2nd shot fired took the top of his head off! Watch that Doc and tell me hes not dead. The work that wnet into that Operation and a little boy like you says Pictures or its not true!!! Grow up Matey!!!!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 20 May - 12:37:39

You need to see that docu! Wow! And yeah bang it's a stealth Blackhawk but I'm guessing it's only come to light because of the crash and evidence found
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down