*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story)

4 posters

Go down

Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story) Empty Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story)

Post by Xazper Tue 5 Apr - 23:59:13

So I'm playing ARMA 2 tonight as insurgent in insurgency. There's 5 enemy players and I have managed to steal a L85 LSW (marksman rifle) and some satchel charges.

I spot these 3 guys making their way through some fields suppressing the AI as they move. 2 of them go down and the third takes out the last AI in the area. I'm thinking if I should just shoot him or what when he starts reviving one of his teammates. In ARMA 2 when you revive someone you are locked in the first aid animation until the guy is revived, so I saw my change to do something heroic.. and hilarious!
I Come SPRINTING out of the bushes nearby screaming locally (like mumble 3d positional) "ALLAHU ACKBAR!!" And I can see the soldier look at me (In terror!), but he can't do anything because he's reviving. When I get real close to them, like within a few meters, I stop and put down a satchel charge (muhahah) I turn around and run away laughing. I hide behind a building, then BOOOMM! <player1> died, <player2> died, <player3> died, but I'm alright and I quickly search them for blufor goodies. cheers

Nearly pissed myself laughing so hard :lol!:
Just regret not having fraps on.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story) Empty Re: Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story)

Post by Snippers Wed 6 Apr - 8:37:56

Sounds beautiful, good job Xazper! Will defo have to play some more arma soon :D

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story) Empty Re: Best jihad bombing EVAR! (Funny story)

Post by deano-uk Sat 9 Apr - 11:08:19

yaa sounds epic just a pity i cant play arma 2, i have to play with no lag and stuttering or i just cant play (the main reason i spent stupid money on a gaming only pc lol) how do you guys play, is their a way to optimise the game or dont ya mind the lag/stuttering?

i play with the reccomended settings with maybe a bit higher screen res, any input wud be greatly appreciated coz i wanna get into pr arma when its out Wink
deano-uk
deano-uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sat 9 Apr - 11:31:53

whats ya PC speck.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by deano-uk Sat 9 Apr - 20:02:25

rampage ex 2
i7 960 @ 3.33
6 gig 1866mhz triple channel ddr3
5870 875/1300
128gb ssd
fatality pro gamer sound card

cheers orf
deano-uk
deano-uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down