*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

+20
Fuggut
Bagger
Xazper
Mrpuddingface
kopite73
Vincent
Robskiet
Eldau
Lone
Da-Fort
Nixy23
Voodoo
Xxghost87xX
TheShaydeeOne
Viglen
hitmanrules
deadly22sniper
Jay Scott
deano-uk
capitan
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Post by capitan Thu 1 Sep - 0:29:14

Sorry bud, was out tonight, and by the time I got on nobody was around! I'll definitely be around tomorrow night.

I tanked solo, took out 4 tanks, and racked up about 25 kills. Didn't die once. Muhahaha

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 1 Sep - 12:27:37

I'm only a little jealous. PR:ArmA2 is out tomorrow and I've got a new book to keep me distracted until then. :)
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 1 Sep - 12:51:08

I haven't prepared for PR:Arma at all Neutral ill stick to PR unless you all abandon it then ill be forced to get it :@

Should be able to get a game with you tonight.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Thu 1 Sep - 13:02:40

Not much to be jealous of Deadly, its got a lot of potential, but is fairly buggy at the moment. The control scheme could do with a bit of improvement as well.

Nothing like pulling of 200m k98 kills though, tis rare but awesome

capitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Sun 4 Sep - 22:13:04

An update came out earlier thats about 1GB, they have supposedly fixed a few bugs and added 3 new maps to play on.

Lone

Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 13 Sep - 14:23:42

:bounce1:

Pre-load time!!!!

:bounce1:
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldau Tue 13 Sep - 15:42:41

Won't preload before tonight :D
Eldau
Eldau
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrpuddingface Fri 16 Sep - 21:11:07

Been playing RO2 for the past two days, the game has a fuckload of problems, not just bugs.

Bugs
-exceedingly unstable, CTD's in game, during server browsing too.
-latency makes leading shots exceedingly difficult.
-stats don't update properly, according to mine I am 1200% accurate with the Kar98.
-randomly gaining achievement's EG 200 kills with tanks, haven't even been in one yet.
-Server browser rarely works, have to repeatedly restart the game to show any servers.
-clipping issues galore.
-attempting to climb over obstacles can lead to your soldier having a f*****g seizure.
-greater majority of weapons are already unlocked.

Gameplay issues.
-Unrealistic as f**k, everyone seems to own an assault rifle, weapons that were prototypes are in the hands of f*****g everyone, they are too accurate and have not drawbacks whatsoever making bolt actions and MG's completely redundant.
-Any immersion is destroyed by orchestral music once you cap anything, you cant turn it off.
-All the German speech is in badly accented english, like they've got John Cleese to play all the nazi's.
-Everyone is f*****g Rambo, no teamwork within the games.
-If you get wounded you just bandage yourself which takes half a second, there are no negative effects for being wounded after using a bandage.
-Takes no time to set up a shot, you can shoulder a rifle and blow someones head off 200m away in a second after sprinting half the map.
-Silenced revolvers...really?
-Silenced PPSH...really?
-Community seems to consist of total cunts, everyone wants to be 1337 core sniper uber soldiers.
-Massive balance issues, German forces way too overpowered, teams always stacked too.
-Spawnkilling all the time.
-Tk's all the time, because the uniforms look the alike and no-one sticks in their squads.
-No-one really seems gives a f**k about objectives just kills.
-Maps are small and stupid, not being able to go upstairs because its blocked by knee high sandbags.
-Flanking is impossible due to 'restricted area' s**t. also if you happen to be behind enemy lines when they cap an objective you get restricted area insta-death.
-Walls don't make a difference to sound making house to house fighting very confusing.
-Nade spam.
-Ballistics are meant to be super complicated and realistic, didnt stop me shooting a Russian in the face from 150m away with a pistol, no real bullet drop.
-Your eyes are binoculars and can zoom in...iron sights zoom in too.
-I seem to be the only one who still uses a bolt action rifle.

The game is broken, so very broken. might be worth playing in half a year when they iron everything out.

If this game was a band it would be a mixture of Coldplay and Phil Collins, if you can comprehend anything so terrible.

Rant over
Mrpuddingface
Mrpuddingface

Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Fri 16 Sep - 21:26:48

And you've summed it up quite well. I had high hopes for this game, but I will wait for a few patches to iron stuff out. I really can't play a game like this.
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Sat 17 Sep - 2:45:46

Mrpuddingface wrote:snip

Oh really? I didn't have much interest in this but I went and looked at one of the gameplay trailers. As soon as I saw the "push key to take cover" and that ridiculous suppression effect which you have to take cover (press the key not just get behind cover) to make it "charge up" again. The only cool part I saw was the tank interior and damage system. The rest just looked like a PoS uninspired console shooter.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagger Sat 17 Sep - 12:42:02

I totaly agree... Osfront was way better in way of gameplay, the MKB is overpowered, it has the accuracy of a rifle and everyone has one... too much grenades no teamwork, the maps look like call of duty, and btw i also use bolt action rifles since this one is meant to be used the most... there are too uch semi automatic rifles too... you rarely see a Kar98 or a Mosin-Nagant.
i still like Ostfront more
Bagger
Bagger

Registration date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 17 Sep - 23:30:28

Played it abit myself, good game but am more of a modern warfare man myself, there's a big update out now witch will iron everything out hopefully.

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagger Sun 18 Sep - 8:25:31

there was an update yesterday, but didnt fix all of it still gettin crashes n stuff :S
Bagger
Bagger

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Sun 18 Sep - 9:43:31

Ostfront was the s**t, this game is way too call of duty in my opinion. Just wait for some good server/client side mods that limit all that crap and take it back to RO1 style gameplay.

Also if any of you haven't, join the NwA steam group so we can find eachother and have a game - search "noobs with attitude" in steam community and we are second

capitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagger Sun 18 Sep - 10:00:34

can u invite me to the group? and are we a PR clan only or do we play other games as NwA aswell?
Bagger
Bagger

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 18 Sep - 10:27:42

We play all sorts of games though only really BF series games as *NwA*.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 22 Sep - 10:53:52

It's a fiver on Steam this weekend! Everyone go buy it now!
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 22 Sep - 11:15:40

well good game :) no idea how you guys can call this call of duty Razz it's like PR just more fast paced and smaller maps. I loved this game when it first came out lol
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 25 Sep - 10:55:03

Had a great round with Deadly on my uncles server last night.

Tonight were gunna crash on there again.. would be awesome to get a handful of us on there! AKA vs *NwA*

Who is up for this tonight?
- Capitan
- Vig thumbsup
- Tick thumbsup
- Deadly thumbsup
- Scotty thumbsup
- Fugg?
- Shaydee thumbsup
- Anyone else??

Last edited by Jay Scott on Tue 25 Sep - 13:05:33; edited 2 times in total
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Tue 25 Sep - 11:14:55

Im in :)

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Tue 25 Sep - 11:53:00

Haven't got it installed at the moment and by the time I finished you'd all be done playing! I'll get it over the weekend though if people are playing, I didn't play this as much as I'd have liked to

capitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Tue 25 Sep - 11:54:55

thumbsup
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShaydeeOne Tue 25 Sep - 12:06:25

I'll plllaaaayyyyy
TheShaydeeOne
TheShaydeeOne
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 25 Sep - 13:04:56

Oki Doki Cap, Yerrrr nice one Shayds..
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 25 Sep - 15:05:04

well i'm working till 9pm but after if im not knackered then sure :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 25 Sep - 15:31:08

Yer Fugg its around that time there all on anyway. Wink
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Tue 25 Sep - 23:37:10

Was a blast! thanks lads..
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Wed 26 Sep - 21:31:12

Brutal but fun. :)
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 26 Sep - 23:04:56

I no dude I thought cs:go was brutal..
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 17 May - 12:20:41

New red orchestra is out now:D

40% off if you preorder it on steam and you get access to closed beta.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 17 May - 18:19:11

I have had Beta for a few days now still gotta install it >.<

According to Pectus its not so good.. But each to there own I guess.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Willsdorff Fri 24 May - 11:39:33

Try Rising Storm beta if you can, guys, it is pretty awesome ! Flamethrowers, trench guns, katanas and s**t ! fight
Willsdorff
Willsdorff

Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Fri 24 May - 15:04:53

I've got two extra keys for Rising Storm, who wants'em?
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Willsdorff Fri 24 May - 15:13:38

I got one more too, already sent one to fillsson, is anybody interested ?
Willsdorff
Willsdorff

Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjordan97 Fri 24 May - 17:00:05

caleb can i be one of them ?

gingerjordan97
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by heavyweather Fri 24 May - 18:31:12

Sure dude, add me on Steam. *NwA*heavyweather
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3