*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes.

+3
BXV-[Tr]
deadly22sniper
Bang2Rights
7 posters

Go down

From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes. Empty From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes.

Post by Bang2Rights Fri 11 Mar - 10:16:22

In view of recent events around the world, and the earth quake and subsequent tsunami in Japan this morning...

Playing PR has I'm sure brought us together with players from all over the world. Whether British, American, Dutch, French, German, Turkish, Greek, Australian, New Zealand, Japanese, Libyan, Egyptian... ...the list goes on.

Now, I'm not a religious man, but if you have a thought or a prayer. Our best wishes go out to those in need of it.

thumbsup

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes. Empty Re: From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes.

Post by deadly22sniper Mon 14 Mar - 0:02:01

The earthquakes suck, but thankfully all the people I know in Japan are okay. :)
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes. Empty Re: From all of us at *NwA*... ...our best wishes.

Post by BXV-[Tr] Mon 14 Mar - 6:21:37

I wish the besk of luck to Japan as we went through the same thing :( .
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon 14 Mar - 6:23:11

Pretty heavy in japan, wish goodluck to all of them

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Mon 14 Mar - 11:13:23

The devastation in Japan is beyond belief, it is deeply saddening to see such a catastrophic event happen, my thoughts and prayers are with the Japanese in this terrible time.

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Robskiet Mon 14 Mar - 14:33:21

As I type,

my brother is in the office for grabbing some kid at the throat and headbutting him after making fun of this disaster, right after we were watching an interview how a woman lost her house, her husband, basically. . everything.

Really sad disaster, if I was out of highschool I'd seriously consider going there to help.

My heart goes out to the Japanese and I hope they recover fast.
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Mon 14 Mar - 17:19:57

I wish the best of luck to them all suffering the disaster.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down