*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem!

+5
speedhound1-WYD-
ukVandal
sugnat
Snippers
Xazper
9 posters

Go down

Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem! Empty Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem!

Post by Xazper Tue 4 Jan - 23:04:08

So this guy come walking up to us right? and...

:lol!:
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem! Empty Re: Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem!

Post by Snippers Wed 5 Jan - 10:08:15

hahaha, that's quite funny though Xazper, how come your mostly on the 50cal on the top, one sniper bullet and your out and the tank then only has one guy left. Your aware that tank driver slots have periscopes in the 2nd weapon slot? With zoom and thermals :D

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem! Empty Re: Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem!

Post by sugnat Wed 5 Jan - 12:50:39

What?! Did not know that snipers.......and I was wondering why your gunner was yelling over mumble we have a civi!!!!!
sugnat
sugnat

Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Wed 5 Jan - 13:53:23

Hmm..

This raises an interesting question.

Is it against server rules for a 'collaborator' to give intel to BluFor?

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Wed 5 Jan - 14:15:43

i arrested him.

this gained blufor intel points, this is a real outcome.

gaining information from a potential double agent may lead to false outcomes, yes he was correct about a suicide attack but what falsehoods might he have fed once he had your confidence?

also about the rules, in my opinion, what is the difference between his information about an INS attack that will cost INS assets AND protect Blufor assets and ghosting of caches? both ruin any attempt for the honest INS players to play at their FULL potential.

whilst this was a 'funny' episode, i wonder whether the driver of the suicide truck would see the funny side? why should his game be thwarted by someone dissatisfied by being on the INS side?

the rules are fairly clear to me, but like i said, just my opinion.

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Wed 5 Jan - 14:36:14

Yeah I was also worried about the implications of what is effectively a ghoster. It wasn't till the end when people cam up to me and I could use local mumble that I informed them of the unknown (possible) cache

P.S. and no I didn't know about the periscope. I never drive and last night was my first time not gunning Razz
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploddit Thu 6 Jan - 10:26:47

I was Speedhounds SL, just arrest the dude and get on with it, too much of a distraction.

All intel gained by this must be assumed false, as it was in this case.

Ploddit

Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Thu 6 Jan - 11:22:21

Ah but it was a break from the norm distracting or not was funny. The lighter side to the 1 channel mumble system. INTERAGATION OF HOSTILES.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Thu 6 Jan - 13:55:43

speedhound1-WYD- wrote:i arrested him.

this gained blufor intel points, this is a real outcome.

gaining information from a potential double agent may lead to false outcomes, yes he was correct about a suicide attack but what falsehoods might he have fed once he had your confidence?

also about the rules, in my opinion, what is the difference between his information about an INS attack that will cost INS assets AND protect Blufor assets and ghosting of caches? both ruin any attempt for the honest INS players to play at their FULL potential.

whilst this was a 'funny' episode, i wonder whether the driver of the suicide truck would see the funny side? why should his game be thwarted by someone dissatisfied by being on the INS side?

the rules are fairly clear to me, but like i said, just my opinion.

Hey dude, you dont know me, but when i saw your sig i got inspired...
here be the result.

Interrogating a civi from inside a tank? No problem! Everyonelovesspeedhound
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 6 Jan - 14:21:37

FANGED WABBITS

DOH !!!

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 6 Jan - 16:36:08

"Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."

</python>
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Thu 6 Jan - 16:44:57

Ploddit wrote:I was Speedhounds SL, just arrest the dude and get on with it, too much of a distraction.

All intel gained by this must be assumed false, as it was in this case.

What are you talking about? This intel was perfectly fine. Yes you have to assume it all false but at least check it out. In this case it was TRUE not false. We DID find a cache at the reported position.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down