*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__-

5 posters

Go down

Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__- Empty Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__-

Post by soldierofharcore Thu 4 Nov - 23:49:35

This saterday for the first time in Belgium, the biggest party of holland. w000t

Afthermovie of previous one, to give you an idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOOLwgCFqyU

For some old ravers ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PexaknLZI2o&feature=related

Last edited by soldierofharcore on Fri 5 Nov - 0:13:41; edited 2 times in total

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__- Empty Re: Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__-

Post by Fuggut Thu 4 Nov - 23:51:05

-sigh- Soldier, I didn't wanna be the first to tell you this but.. You missed the D from Hardcore out in your name.. im so sorry :(

:D xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__- Empty Re: Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__-

Post by soldierofharcore Thu 4 Nov - 23:54:19

Screw you guys - i'm going to Masters of hardcore !!!! And offtopic w000t -__- BasTaart-NoShitSherlock

Maybe the first one to tell but don't you mean fagget instead of fuggut :lol!: :lool:

Ontopic ...

Vuile jannet, met u grote mond. Moest ik morgen bij u staan zou het al veel anders zijn.
Je zou een hoekje kruipen en wenen, KLEIN KIND !
(try to translate that Muhahahaha)

Last edited by soldierofharcore on Fri 5 Nov - 0:04:06; edited 2 times in total

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 4 Nov - 23:57:18

Maybe the first one to tell but don't you mean faggOt instead of fagget

Ontopic ... peace

Last edited by Fuggut on Thu 4 Nov - 23:57:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding cool smileys for a comeback)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 0:01:39

Pushes the offtopic button

We call it a fagget cool:

Ontopic back on. exactly

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 0:02:54

Pushes the offtopic button

my signature is sexy :) Though the bottom half is cut off.

Ontopic back on

Red leader standing by.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 0:04:45

Vuile jannet, met u grote mond. Moest ik morgen bij u staan zou het al veel anders zijn.
Je zou een hoekje kruipen en wenen, KLEIN KIND !
(try to translate that Muhahahaha)

FROM NOW ONTOPIC PLS goodidea

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 0:07:16

Nawh thats not nice to speak a language :( But yeah I dunno what that is its in a different language dude? :( what is it about?
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 0:09:34

And yes google translate doesn't do the job muhahaha.

But ontopic now, fuggut I will teamkill you everytime if you go offtopic once more :)

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 0:10:49

I didn't go offtopic I dont know what the youtube videos are talking about >.< also I translated it and it said

Dirty Jannet, you big mouth. Should I stand with you tomorrow, it would have been much different.
You'd crawl a corner and cry, SMALL CHILD!

haha xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 0:13:04

Well like I said it didn't do he job good :p

Changed topic title.

Last edited by soldierofharcore on Fri 5 Nov - 0:14:02; edited 1 time in total

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 0:13:44

No sorry ontopic now, what is the festival about dude? and why did you say screw you to us? xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 0:20:50

South park ????
Had to find a title :lol:

It's all about the pounding bass.
Listen to kutski dude tonight on BBC1. (Hardest record of the world - that's hardcore)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00dgk4f

It's this kind of music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK7yQwrhPPQ

And this is oldskool (Same music just from the years 1990-1996).
https://www.youtube.com/user/hakkebuddhaHD#p/u/21/s3RzNwEbOm4
Early rave ... Someone has to know that

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 0:29:27

sounds cool but it aint the music im into :D I usually go to underground clubs :) Kind of like a place where Killswitch engage would be xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPW9AbRMwFU&feature=related

But awesome to know your going :D wont that mean you'll miss the training thing? xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 0:38:12

Most likely yes.
Will be sleeping the whole day :p
Got exam on monday :p

Edit:
That was my music when I was 13 =) fuggut

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldau Fri 5 Nov - 6:48:29

Fagget sounds like a baquet og some kind.

Lets see how hammered you will be after that party.
Eldau
Eldau
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Fri 5 Nov - 9:23:46

Fuggut wrote:I didn't go offtopic I dont know what the youtube videos are talking about >.< also I translated it and it said

Dirty Jannet, you big mouth. Should I stand with you tomorrow, it would have been much different.
You'd crawl a corner and cry, SMALL CHILD!

haha xD

I got it wrong.

Last edited by Orford on Fri 5 Nov - 9:49:35; edited 1 time in total

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 9:44:09

Srry orford, I have to disapoint you but you made it worse :p

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Fri 5 Nov - 9:49:04

bugger.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 5 Nov - 10:51:14

rofl xD
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Fri 5 Nov - 13:55:19

I can add the D on the webby ir you want?
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Fri 5 Nov - 14:04:23

Na it's okay :p
I'm special now :)

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down