*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught in the Crossfire

5 posters

Go down

Caught in the Crossfire Empty Caught in the Crossfire

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Sun 20 Jun - 18:16:32

Helloo, Just wanted to plug my band a few...

We are a Post-Rock band from the South of England and have risen up fast and are soon around London. We are in the middle of starting endorsement and signing with a label. So yeah, We are recording some 2010 tracks soon but go ahead and add us in time on Facebook and MySpace.

www.myspace.com/caughtinthecrossfire
www.facebook.com/pages/Caught-In-The-Crossfire/113444595367689?ref=ts

Here you will get all our new deals/offers, music, videos, gig/shows/appearences, merchandise and other random information. We hope to see you in your areas very soon, hopefully next year if we find the right label.

Bye,

Luke. :)
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Caught in the Crossfire Empty Re: Caught in the Crossfire

Post by Orford Mon 21 Jun - 16:53:36

Nice, But if you find the right label? Are you fighting them off waiting for the best deal? most bans I know sell out there soul with the first sniff of a deal but yeh good for you wait for the right offer.

I watch a lot of live music from unknown bands and local bands. This weekend is glastonFERRY a local music gig put on by a local pup by the side of the river mersey near where I live. This year is a bit disapointing as they are trying to reflect the glastonberry line up but with tribute acts dam shame.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Mon 21 Jun - 17:40:45

Ahh, yeh, we want the right label, not some mediocre one.

Lol, that sucks. :( Have fun anyways. :)
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Mon 21 Jun - 18:45:38

With a name like that, you should do some PR tribute songs. :D
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Mon 21 Jun - 19:37:23

Hehe, maybe, If we get bored enough, or maybe when PR goes stand-alone they can buy us. :) XD
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by jimtheold Tue 22 Jun - 8:28:53

I will look out for you in the london area and maybe pop down to see ya playing. I'm always up for a good night out
jimtheold
jimtheold
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Tue 22 Jun - 11:44:12

Hehe, nice one. :)
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Tue 22 Jun - 20:42:49

You need to try and get some studio recording sessions done so I can properly listen, until then I'll withhold my judgement :)
And signings are hard things to come-by nowadays, I know w00k had a (pretty awesome) nutband which semi-took off, have a chat with him about it Wink
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Tue 22 Jun - 22:11:53

Hehe, we are getting recorded at the Ranch but we are waiting because out singer has a throat operation, and she's small so it'll take longer to recover. (:S Scarrryyy)

Yeh, it's a lot easier for us to get signed because of out professionalism in a new genre at 16 years old. Post-Rock is rising fast and labels are bound to be franticly searching for some from England.
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Mon 12 Jul - 19:49:45

Just thought I would add some of our links...

www.facebook.com/CITCMusic
www.youtube.com/CITCMusic
www.twitter.com/CitCMUSIC

<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/z9iB1UA6mTk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/z9iB1UA6mTk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9iB1UA6mTk&fmt=18

And more on those pages... :)
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Tue 13 Jul - 11:50:15

You might want to edit that HTML. Neutral
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Tue 13 Jul - 13:18:17

I know... I don't know why the board won't let it... :'(
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit3d_Kill3r Tue 13 Jul - 13:21:05

Screwit.... This is all the information you should need to know. Sorry the embed didn't work in my previous post..

Just though I'd share where I've been and where my heart is dedicated at the moment... You don't have to take interest but It's welcome and encouraged. :D

Caught in the Crossfire... This is the name of my band.

We are a Post-Rock band which is a very recent genre and is growing rapidly daily with us gaining at least one fan a day on social networking sites. We are a 5-piece band, all 16 apart from our 15 year old drummer and have all been friends since a young age, which we believe to give us our edge.

We are rising rapidly, our first gig was at the biggest local venue (Salisbury Arts Centre). And by our 5th gig we played at The Joiners in Southampton, which in fact a few of you might know due to the fact many famous bands/artists play there and is in fact the route that Oasis took with their gigs. At The Joiners it was a battle of the bands and we won! There was meant to be 4 bands competing and 1 big band to play when the votes were being counted, but, one dropped out. This meant that they had to use this big band in the competition, and from there we thought it was over, because that band are touring and so on, so they must be wanted in other towns, meaning they're great. But, we won, out of the blue by 3 or 4 votes. We were amazed!

We have now been offered 18 gigs all over the place and a few of them with big bands like "Attack Attack!" and "Thin Lizzy".

Just thought, I'd share! :D

www.facebook.com/CITCMusic
www.youtube.com/CITCMusic
www.twitter.com/CitCMUSIC

If you want us to play near you, just give me a shout or post on one of those sites. :D

I'll add a video of us on a radio station below just in case you're too lazy to pay respect and go on those links! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9iB1UA6mTk&fmt=18
Unit3d_Kill3r
Unit3d_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down