*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice

+4
Orford
Bang2Rights
ukVandal
kopite73
8 posters

Go down

this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice Empty this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice

Post by kopite73 Fri 19 Mar - 14:01:27

kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice Empty Re: this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice

Post by kopite73 Mon 22 Mar - 12:03:48

yer nice find kop thanks for the link it looks good/crap
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice Empty Re: this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice

Post by ukVandal Mon 22 Mar - 14:14:46

All you did was cut 'n' paste a link. Wot u want ...a Blue Peter badge?

:lool:

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Mon 22 Mar - 14:16:42

kopite73 wrote:yer nice find kop thanks for the link it looks good/crap

link looks great Kop, I especially like it in the blue! this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice 879428

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 22 Mar - 14:25:12

lol noobs i ment the game what do ya think of it lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Mon 22 Mar - 18:01:06

Fooking hell we blow smoke up his arse in the "Ive been banned by the scouser" forum and now he wants us to finish him off with a reach round for a copy paste link. God Bless the Kopite for he shall get all he wants.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Mon 22 Mar - 18:40:39

i allways get what i want lol . you fukers pmsl
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Tue 23 Mar - 9:10:05

ok, well...

...I thought it was cool! As ever, I'd want to see what the multiplayer was like.

Then after a deep and meaningful pause, I realized I could ill afford the new machine to play it. this just came on an email from EALA in association with dice 478534

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sat 2 Oct - 9:38:23

http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/html/pbPage.medal_of_honor_EN/ThemeID.9475600

look at the linkin parkvideo looks great but will it play well . Think ill pre order it anyway even if just to see bf3 beata, alos on the home page for eadownloader is the bata for moh from 4/10/10 its playable for 4 days .

comments below or else... peace
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by vincefantastic Sat 2 Oct - 9:50:22

iwant it i want it i want it all bf2 and moh they both look ferkin awsome
vincefantastic
vincefantastic

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ellishme Wed 6 Oct - 21:34:07

To easy for you Vince if i can get 36 kills for 11 you will get bored quickly...some of the weapons upgrades made me realise how pap the starting weapons are ! fookin bullet and scope upgrades are lethal. Only 3 classes on the Beta no medic :( maps small and you are forced into running set paths some of them deathtrap rat runs with plenty snipers to pop you off :x pretty fun all the same.
ellishme
ellishme

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 7 Oct - 0:02:12

I been playing the BETA for MoH and I completely do not have one bit of interest in it, its basically Battlefield bad company 2 and to be fair, i'd rather play BFBC2 because you get vehicles and everything can get blown up into little pieces :D I love all the Medal of honour games as I have them all but seriously.. its freaking BFBC D: all the colours and everything :(
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierofharcore Thu 7 Oct - 15:55:18

I own in this game :D

K/D ==> 31/3 :D

Gonna buy this on PS3.

soldierofharcore
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down