*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mouse

4 posters

Go down

mouse Empty mouse

Post by bullyhouse Mon 11 Jan - 12:07:39

Ive realised why i havnt been able to hit a barn door since i upgraded my pc and monitor! Its because i was using a pants mouse! I might of jumped the gun a bit, but i have ordered a new one. Nothing special, but better. It has changable dpi up to 2400, and a programmable fps of 7080. Will that do the job?

to bad if it dont, cos it has pretty lights on it! That was the main selling point! So i went and got it! :-)
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

mouse Empty Re: mouse

Post by Shug06 Mon 11 Jan - 12:12:45

What is the best pdi for a gaming mouse? I use a bog standard Dell mouse.
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Mon 11 Jan - 12:24:36

Dont know mate? But since i now have better graphics, higher res and bigger monitor, i have really noticed how bad my mouse was! I would try to aim at something but the pointer would always be slightly off! Could never hit the pixals i wanted! I guess the higher the dpi and fps the better.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Mon 11 Jan - 13:00:49

Ahh the gaming mouse. First thing you do is rely on the hardware of the mouse you bought, turn off mouse accelerator in windows, set sensitivity in your gaming profile (control options in bf2) on low. mine are on 0.60 and then up the DPI on your mouse, mine is usually on 2000 dpi. another setting i like is 0.70 sensitivity and 1200 dpi. don't forget that your bf2 controls are different for each action; 1 for your character, boat, land vehicles, airplanes, heli. You'll have to figure out what sensitivity / dpi combination works for you. also takes some time getting used to, especially if you're used to a standard mouse.

use google to find how to disable mouse acceleration @ your operating system
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 11 Jan - 13:57:31

My mouse, the wolfking troper, can go upto something silly like 300dpi, but i still keep it toned down to under 1000 just the ingame sensitivity up

ive had a razer, a logitech g9, microsoft, saitek, an im happy with this wolfking, changable weights, tho i like them heavy, 5 buttons, oly issue is the cable, its not in a woven cover so it snaggs and pulls under its own weight but once its sorted, its fine

also a surface like a razer padd is good, wipe down with a scourer pad and its clean again, simpels
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down