*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally

4 posters

Go down

Finally Empty Finally

Post by un4givenL0g1c Tue 22 Dec - 5:03:57

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped and tried to help me while my computer was screwed up. I am looking forward to getting back on BF2 as soon I can get this damn 1.5 patch to work. (Tried twice so far) ,but hey third times the charm ay? If you get on 2marrow and I've left a post or away message that I've had a major concussion and was rushed to the hospital you will know why. :(

Finally Stress_reduction_kit
:lol!:
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Finally Empty Re: Finally

Post by bullyhouse Tue 22 Dec - 9:58:45

Maybe a stupid question but did u put 1.41 on again before u put 1.5 on? U need both.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Tue 22 Dec - 11:02:34

Yes I know I did because I had 1.41 on the games disc.
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stuntmanSLim Tue 22 Dec - 11:15:39

un4givenL0g1c wrote:Yes I know I did because I had 1.41 on the games disc.

Hi, What happens,whats the error message when you try to install 1.50 patch ?

stuntmanSLim

Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Tue 22 Dec - 11:52:48

Thought u had to patch 1.41? Didnt realise it was on the game disc! I have 2 copies and its not on either on of mine.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by stuntmanSLim Tue 22 Dec - 11:58:52

bullyhouse wrote:Thought u had to patch 1.41? Didnt realise it was on the game disc! I have 2 copies and its not on either on of mine.

You are right ^^,you do have to patch 1.41 first,i think the highest version of bf2 released on disk is 1.1

install sequence for Battlefield 2;

BF2>Special Forces>1.41 PATCH>1.50 patch

happy71

stuntmanSLim

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Tue 22 Dec - 12:07:51

I have adeluxe edition and i watched it say patching v1.41. It patched it twice infact.

P.S. There is no message just some damn outside thing like the internet failing, or the dl just not working. Right now i am sitting here watching it say starting....... but nothing has happened for 5 minutes. Evil or Very Mad
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stuntmanSLim Tue 22 Dec - 12:17:01

un4givenL0g1c wrote:I have adeluxe edition and i watched it say patching v1.41. It patched it twice infact.

P.S. There is no message just some damn outside thing like the internet failing, or the dl just not working. Right now i am sitting here watching it say starting....... but nothing has happened for 5 minutes. Evil or Very Mad

Is the cpu in use whilst this is happening,maybe its extracting it,look in task manager>performance

Could be 1.50 patch cannot find the installation of BF2,manually do it, what folder is bf2 installed to ?

stuntmanSLim

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Tue 22 Dec - 12:29:09

Why cant i just get a copy of the file from some1 so i dont have to dl it. I'll answer your question when back from school and I've stopped thinking of way i can desimate this machine. Twisted Evil
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stuntmanSLim Tue 22 Dec - 12:32:53

un4givenL0g1c wrote:Why cant i just get a copy of the file from some1 so i dont have to dl it. I'll answer your question when back from school and I've stopped thinking of way i can desimate this machine. Twisted Evil

1.50 is approx a 2gb file, you have to download it dude... download it from here; http://www.bigdownload.com/games/battlefield-2/pc/battlefield-2-v15-patch/

And here is the 1.41 patch,there might be something wrong with the 1.41 patch you got on your disk; http://www.bigdownload.com/games/battlefield-2/pc/battlefield-2-141-patch/

stuntmanSLim

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Tue 22 Dec - 13:57:24

remember i had this same problem yesterday when repatching?
it just didnt start! so i like, restart laptop, then double click patch, nothing s happening.. normally it ask for permission to run (using vista) so i start xfire, it ask for permission to run xfire, i click yes. immediatly after that it asks for permission to run the patch, starting xfire permission seemed to trigger the patch as well. maybe you can try something liek that.
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Wed 23 Dec - 0:45:20

Yippppy I can play again. But now i have to figure out all my settings becasue the game still looks a bit off to me.
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down