*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues

3 posters

Go down

DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues Empty DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues

Post by TheLittleArtist Tue 15 Oct - 1:00:01

Okay basically hi, I just started playing on your server, got to Starry with a bunch of crap to sell, still on normal humanity, starry is definitely neutral, got there, couldn't access the traders. figured okay, i'll try logging out and back in, same difference. okay, Rebooted game, same difference except this time i could use the medical trader, still no others. server restart in 10 minutes, okay. looted starry for a while, took a peek at the hero mission in novy.

server rebooted, now i can use the vehicle parts trader only. all others still have no contextual menu. tried rebooting again, still only vehicle parts trader.

Tl;DR: Starry Sobor traders are borked/spasmed/deaf/rude. please feed/fix/wake from coma/poke them. no contextual menu options at all. Occasionally 1 trader will function normally. 

Other wise, loved the server, good vehicle spawn rate, no overcrowding of zombies, made a friend. best load times i've seen yet on Dayz Epoch. Safezone at Starry could probably use being a bit bigger just to help with the no stealing/killing in safezones rule. (the vehicle spawn and parking areas and vehicle parts vendors are all outside the safezone atm). 

Look forward to meeting some of you on TS and playing here more.

TheLittleArtist

Registration date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues Empty Re: DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues

Post by fillsson Tue 15 Oct - 6:44:28

So you mean you're not getting any menu up while looking at them?
If so, try zooming in to their face holding right mouse button. That should work 99% of the time.
But if it's some other bug you're talking about, then I don't know.
fillsson
fillsson
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues Empty Re: DayZ Epoch Starry Sobor Trader Issues

Post by TheLittleArtist Tue 15 Oct - 13:35:17

naw, tried that, it was fine this morning though, i figure something just got stuck somewhere.

couple more points though.

every experienced a mission next to a safezone? its great fun. the AI come and empty all their bullets into your face whilst you take no damage. might want to add some sort of protection against missions spawning in a radius around safezones.

traders don't seem to be getting new stock automatically at this point. Ural_CDF has been out at the starry trader across 2 restarts this morning.

having loads of fun though ^.^

TheLittleArtist

Registration date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 15 Oct - 17:05:34

hiya mate and welcome , thanks for the feed back and gkad your having fun and making friends , were a new server so its good to get the big feed back , we will get our script expert to take a lokk as soon as he can .

hopefully tonight , and ill see you in game Kopite73
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down