*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map.

+2
shabz47
kennet9613
6 posters

Go down

Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map. Empty Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map.

Post by kennet9613 Fri 3 May - 15:40:40

Hey, I just want to say that I am sorry for saying these words in game , I didnt mean to hurt someone, I though they would laugh, because when I played with some other germans for 2 weeks ago, they just laughed at that ;D so I just want to play again and please take away the 180 min waiting. Thanks for me, and I will stop saying these words I said.

kennet9613

Registration date : 2011-11-26

Back to top Go down

Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map. Empty Re: Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map.

Post by shabz47 Fri 3 May - 15:55:45

I wasnt involved in this. But so you know, temp bans cant be lifted. It does give you lots of time to review our rules though. I dont speak german so i dont know what that means, but i do know that if it was offensive enough for a temp ban - then youre lucky it wasnt perm.
shabz47
shabz47
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map. Empty Re: Hey NWA, I am sorry for Saying " Arbeid Marcht Frei" in Kokan map.

Post by sm4rtiez Fri 3 May - 16:30:00

shabz47 wrote:I wasnt involved in this. But so you know, temp bans cant be lifted. It does give you lots of time to review our rules though. I dont speak german so i dont know what that means, but i do know that if it was offensive enough for a temp ban - then youre lucky it wasnt perm.

Means "Work makes you free" and was the sign that hung about the gates of concentration camps.

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kennet9613 Fri 3 May - 17:42:44

Can NWA make a list of banned words ? :D or do you have a list of them? then send link here.

kennet9613

Registration date : 2011-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Fri 3 May - 18:19:29

Don't really need a list, just use common sense. If you think that saying something might be offensive to other players, don't say it.

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Fri 3 May - 18:33:54

All you need to do is remember *NwA* do not feed trolls, we ban them.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 3 May - 18:39:37

Kennet your attitide then and now make this ban perm we dont want people like you on ther server good bye .
Banned
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Fri 3 May - 18:48:02

Sorry, I meant to ban and hit temp ban. This ban will remain for 1 month to give you time to reflect on your actions. I hope you can see how doing this is wrong, and people may easily get upset over it, especially a german squad.

*NwA* Delta
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down