*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

3 posters

Go down

Breaking Point Empty Breaking Point

Post by heavyweather Fri 3 May - 13:40:34

So I found out that SR-25 sniper I took off the dude in Stary yesterday... is a Stoner Rifle. Yup!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-25
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post by heavyweather Wed 15 May - 2:28:56

Ferit and I meet our maker.
heavyweather
heavyweather
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Sun 2 Jun - 12:37:18

Just had the most epic night on this mod everrr.

Was solo'ing a bit and so far this week gotten 12 kills 1 death, but my 1 death was b4 any kills anyways i meet up with this 1 guy who offered to give me blood, long story short i joined teamspeak with him and his buddy, we fix up a car and go towards kamenka where just b4 getting there the 1st guy i met with logs, and we carry on going.

we're about 300 metres from end of map where i see a smurf and kill him, then i hear tracks behind us so qwe take cover and kill a guy sat in a truck heading straight at us, then we get to the lil' base we was heading for and find another truck LOADED with guns, then I hear a chopper coming so we take cover, he hovers near us and opens fire at my mate with gunner, I shoot the gunner out (it happens to be the same guy) chopper flys away and we take both trucks up to my hiding position.

So now I have an unlimited supply of weapons/supplies and 2 millitary trucks with a 14 kill streak :D
I guess it benefits putting the game down for a month or so to get back into it. So much luck to have made it this far.
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal-PR Sun 2 Jun - 21:02:29

iv been getting back into breaking point over the last few days now that the updates have sorted all the errors and invisible spawning out been playing on the hardcore servers im on a good streak at the moment, when im on a hardcore server i always play so much more tactical been pretty awesome so far

Royal-PR
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down